Chapter 4: She is a good girl isn't it?

In Love With Hot Detective (Hiatus)

*Outside the apartment*

After heard that she forgot the face of Kim Jongmin I’m really pissed, he is the most Wanted man in Korea. Plus he killed my partner, Jae Hee who undercover last night, he shots by that bastard Kim Jongmin straight to his chest. After I saved Jang Mi, Jae Hee was dying, I saw him just smiled at me then he closed his eyes for forever…. He even can’t give all the information where the big transaction of drugs will held, plus the information of face of Kim Jongmin looks like until he finished saw the example of drugs last night that will lead us to the big transaction later. We are got nothing from 2 month Jae Hee undercover. And the most part that made us, all section of my office mad: my underlings that works with Jae Hee after they run away soon after that they also killed in outside that factory, so they also can’t give us any information. Now Detective Chief punished me to take care of her and not allow me to join full investigation to searching Kim Jongmin, damn!

*Buk!*

I always hit the wall when I’m pissed. Geez I want to drink something cold to make me calm... I want to buy cold Cola in small convenience store near the apartment.

Ah, I forgot to call another Detective officer, my other underlings Eun Ae to get Jang Mi’s cat~ even I’m mad because she doesn’t remember what look like Kim Jong Min, I just can get her cat. I can’t let her works, call her friends, or something else.

            “Hello? Eun Ae-sshi? Can you go to Jang Mi’s apartment and bring her cats? Ah also her shirt or something…”

            “Nee Sunghyun, I’ll be there after I got all of that, she definitely must get her own shirt. By the way did she already wake up? How is she??” she seems curious…

            “Quite bad, she can’t remember what Kim Jongmin look like.”

            “What?? How come??”

            “Long story, I’ll tell you if you come later.”

            “Haiss, ok…. Wait, did you ordered me to bring Jang Mi’s cat? That’s rare for you, to be concerned about a girl, you seem care for her. If you told me just bring her shirt that’s not weird. Did you like her already?? haha” Why she said that??

            “What? Of course not, now I’ll hang up, you must bring what I’ve told you. Arasso?”

            “Nee, but I think really you like her” she giggled, and then I hung up.

Hmm, that girl…. Jung Jang Mi, I think she is a strong girl. She even not cry when saw a man killed and heard many gun shots, yes she were pale then fainted but I think that because she was relieved already saved. She’s also a bit cute, even though she not a feminine girl~ a nice girl also, not a y girl who always flirt me.

*Two days later*

            “What?? So today you still can’t remember what Kim Jongmin look like?!” I yell at Jang Mi, who today can’t remember Jongmin again. I took again when I said she is a nice girl.

            “Yes, I’ve told you yesterday right? I remember Jongmin just like my dream, a person without a face. And when I tried so hard my head fells hurt.” I know she want to remember it, because she can get back her normal live, but she really must to remember!

            “Seunghyun, easy…. I think we must bring her to hospital, maybe we can get a proper reason behind this. And she can be cured right?” Jiyong told me that, yes yesterday I know she must go to hospital if she can’t remember a person face. But we must avoid the best we can that she not going out from this apartment. Since she woke from that night I never let her go out from apartment, she just played with her cat Lou, listen songs on her iPod, watched TV or talked with Jiyong. They seem closer than before, I don’t really like it.

            “Yeah, I know it. But it’s dangerous for her to go outside Ji.”

            “Yup, but if she really forgot about Jongmin how we can arrest him?”

            “Damn, ok Ji. YOU” I point my finger to Jang Mi “We must go hospital. Put your girly shirt, a dress. You always wear plain t-shirt and jeans right? If you still tomboy Jongmin and his underlings can recognize and get you. Don’t forget to put some make up, I’ll call Eun Ae to help you.”

            “No, it doesn’t need to. I know how to put make up, I always wears like a tomboy because it’s more comfortable. Sometimes if I want it I can wear a dress, that’s why Eun Ae brought my dress in my mountain of T-shirt.” Then she walks away to her room, I can see she looks gloomy and talk less today. That’s weird, because usually she talks a lot, with Jiyong of course~

After 20 minutes a beautiful girl walks out from Jang Mi’s room, NO, she is Jang Mi. She looks so gorgeous ~I can see Jiyong also surprised see Jang Mi, his mouth wide open.

 

---------

I've new subscribers but wae there are no comment(s)?? I'm so sad  *sob2*  :"(

But thanks a lot for reading my fanfic :D

Here some random gif of uri TOP a.k.a Choi Seunghyun


 

Have a good day! :D