Chapter 1: The Old Abandoned Factory.

In Love With Hot Detective (Hiatus)

A girl wearing black skinny jeans, boots with blue shirt and black long coat walking not straight and looks a bit drunk but she still can walk home alone late at night. Her name is Jung Jang Mi, she just attended her friend’s birthday party at Seafood Restaurant and because of her friend, Ha In challenge her to drink Soju Jang Mi is a bit drunk. Fortunately Ha In just has a big mouth, after two glass she was already unconscious so Jang Mi stopped drinking. Not so long the party is over then all the guests go home including Jang Mi.

Jang Mi walks alone to her apartment and must arrive quickly because her male cat, Lou, since afternoon doesn’t want to eat, she worried that her cat maybe sick so she must check on him. Because she wants to quickly she take a short cut through old factory which is already abandoned, she take this short cut way just three times with this night but two times she pass through in daylight not late at night like this time. She cursed to nobody now because when she wants to listening some songs on her iPod, her iPod died, the battery is empty, and she doesn’t like take a ride or walk without her iPod.

Now she walks to the abandon factory, but something is weird, why there are few cars in here? She knew this abandon factory really abandoned since 4 years ago. She can’t think really hard because she still a bit drunk, but she is curious so she tip toeing to window of the factory near the bushes and peek through window. In that empty factory there are some peoples in suit, maybe 7-8 people, two people stand face to face and showed something inside the black suitcases. After the two peoples saw something in that black suitcases they both smiled, but one person on the right give a weird smile, then…

*Bang! Bang! Bang!!!*

A gun shots heard by Jang Mi, a person with a weird smile before pull a gun from behind his suit and shot a person in front of him who showed black suitcase, it hit his chest and Jang Mi can see blood in his shirt. The man with ‘a person with a weird smile’ tries to shot another peoples but he not hit anyone except that person before. After Jang Mi saw blood, she a bit sober than before and she thinks she must to run right now! So he walks quickly away from that factory but suddenly an arm pull her hardly, she dragged by someone to inside the factory. Inside the factory just five people now, with one person shot by gun before still breathe heavily and lost many blood, others people maybe runaway.

            “Look what I found Boss” a man who dragged Jang Mi said to ‘a person with a weird smile’.

            “Good. Well, well, well. Who this lovely lady? Did you saw the entire transaction Miss?” he smirked.

Jang Mi just keeps silent, don’t know what to say. She’s trembling, but she can’t cry. These people must not see she’s weak like other girls.

            “Miss?? I ask to you…well maybe I’ll ask you once more: Did you saw the entire transaction??” he’s angry now.

            “No.” Jang Mi just can say that.

            “No? Hahahaha, you must be kidding me! If you’re not saw the transaction before why your face is pale and you are trembling now??”

            “I, I just….”

            “Ok, stop it. I know you’re lying. A person who lied must be punished,” he pull his gun again from his pocket “Well, Miss whoever you are, good bye to your live. Say hello to your death-“ he aim the gun a Jang Mi head, at that time Jang Mi said to herself “Oh my god, this is it. The moment when I die”

            “Freeze!” suddenly a deep husky voice screaming from in front of the factory’s door, then he shoot ‘a person with a weird smile’ from behind who still aim the gun to Jang Mi. But after he heard that man with husky voice he quickly run but then because ‘a man with husky voice’ already shoot with his gun it hit ‘a person with a weird smile’ left leg but it seems just give him a scratch because he still can run through another door, a back door. His ‘friends’ of ‘a person with a weird smile’ also run away with him. A man with husky voice also shoot them, but because this old factory quite dark he can’t see things clearly so he miss the target.

Not long few peoples come inside the factory, she knows that people is police because they wears helmet, anti bulled vest and a gun…. After Jang Mi knew she was saved she can’t feel her legs, dizzy, and limp. Before she fell down to the floor she can fell someone hold her, then everything went blank.

 

-------

First chapter here! ^^