Chapter 2: Meeting with HOT Detective(s)

In Love With Hot Detective (Hiatus)

A man without face running after me, he hold a big toy gun but it looks so scary because the toy gun full of blood~~after running quite long he got me then I see his head which is without eyes, nose, mouth, eyebrow, lean close to me and now his faceless face covered by blood and ‘it’ said,

            “Say hello to your death Miss!” then he aims his big toy gun covered with blood to my head,

*Bang!*

            “Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!” I wake up, somewhere in someone bed. Definitely isn’t mine. I feel so dizzy, really not feeling well.

            “What happened??” suddenly a man with cute yet handsome face barged to this room where I lie down and covered with sweat because of that scary dream.

            “I, I…where am I? Who are you? Why I’m here?” I asked so many questions while check my clothes “And where is my shirt?? This is not mine! And who change it??” I surprised because I’m not wearing my shirt last night when I…. OMG! Last night I saw someone murder a man! In that old abandon factory! Is that man really died??

            “Please calm down, I know last night was a nightmare to you. I’ll answer your questions.” He smiled to calm down me, then he sit next to this bed “First, you are in save apartment in Busan, far from Seoul. Second, I’m Kwon Jiyong you can call me Jiyong or Ji, I’m a Detective. Third: I think you remember that accident last night right?” I nodded to answer him “You are a witness to that transaction of drugs, if you saw the suitcase that was will leading us to big transaction-“

            “Stop it ji. You explained too far.” Another man comes to this room, when I heard his voice I remembered him. He was the one who saved me, he has same husky voice. He has tall body, handsome face with black hair and sharp eyes. And can I say, he’s HOT.

            “Why Seunghyun? She must know the reason why she almost killed right??” Jiyong asked him.

            “She doesn’t need to know all, she just must tell us all detail what happened last night and keep stay with us until that bastard Kim Jongmin arrested.” He told this with cold expression and anger in his tone.

            “Well, definitely not now. She just woke up and must eat. By the way why you are screaming before??” asked Jiyong to me while keep staring both of them.

            “Hmm, I dreamt something scary… wait, you didn’t ask my last question Jiyong-ssi.”

            “What question? And please just call me Jiyong”

            “Ok. Who. Change. My shirt Jiyong??” I asked a bit angry.

            “Don’t worry. Is not us, another detective, a woman, change your shirt last night.” He is staring at me without expression. But why he seems really cool-headed?? “By the way my name is Choi Seunghyun, I’m also a detective. Nice too meet you Jung Jang Mi” the he walks out from room.

            “Err, is he always like that?” I asked Jiyong, Seunghyun is a weird person…

            “Yes, don’t mind him. He’s always like that…” he smiled again.

            “Ah, Seunghyun knew my name because of my ID card in my wallet right? Now where is my phone? I want to call my neighbor then my friend”

            “Yes, we all know your name from your ID card. Why you call your neighbor first? Not your family, friends and then your neighbor.” He look at me weirdly who I’m gonna call.

            “Well, I think my cat is sick since yesterday so I’m worried and want to call my neighbor to take care of him. I don’t have my parents, they already died when I was 12 and I’ve lost contact with my brother.” I give him faint smile.

            “Oh, I’m so sorry….”

            “That’s fine. So where is my phone?”

            “About that I can’t give your phone until all quite save.” Seunghyun come again while bring me food, fried rice and a glass of water then he placed it to desk near the bed.

            “What do you mean you can’t give me my phone? And until what save?? First, the person last night already escaped and is not my false. Second I’m already saved, by you! So why you keep my phone??” I’m pissed, no matter how handsome Seunghyun he is very annoying. He just suddenly keeps barged to this room and says something annoys me.

            “That person who wants to kill you is the most Wanted person in Korea, he already know your face right? He’ll hired people so maybe he know your identity by now, then he can hunt you and really will to kill you, this time I know he will be success. Even you are now saved but your friends or even your lost contact brother can be killed. It’s very dangerous. Because now you are in Witness Protection Program, your live will change from now on”

 

------

This is chapter 2, please comment and subscribing! Thanks for reading it :D