Chapter 25

Destiny's Game

 

Yunho trying not to make any noise, entered the dimly lit room and slowly sat at the edge of the bed he looked at the sleeping figure lying on the bed as he gently caress her face with a smile plastered on his face “I’m sorry... please trust me this time love” he softly whispered as he bent down and gently press his lips on her cheek “I love you”

Yuri, upon feeling those gentle touch and soft caresses slightly stirred and opened her eyes, it took her seconds before finally registering the situation, she turn her head to the side to look at the time while rubbing her half opened eyes “You’re back early” she softly said with her just-woke-up voice that never failed in making Yunho smile “I am...” he simply answered before crashing his lips with her and locking her body with his, Yunho kissed her gently at same time roughly making her feel his love and hunger for her, Yuri was a bit taken a back but in no time also indulge the heavenly feeling this man is giving her.  Yunho finally broke their long lingering kiss and press his forehead against her “it’s still early let’s sleep some more?” he asked half smiling while caressing her flushed cheeks, Yuri, still high and flustered from the unexpected beautiful morning present she just received could only just nod in response.

Yunho pulled the duvet over their body as they lay on the bed, Yuri rest her head over his chest as he wrapped his arm around her protectively “this is much better” he whispered as he bury his face on her hair and inhaled her relaxing scent “I couldn’t sleep much at the hotel so I decided to travel back here at 3 in the morning and that was the best decision ever” he said, Yuri chuckled “okay... stop blabbering things and just sleep now” she said as she gently tapped on his chest to make him sleep. With one last kiss on her forehead Yunho then closed his eyes and drifted into dreamland.

Never will Yuri fail in giving him warmth, overwhelming joy and love....

Yuri squinted and slowly opened her eyes as the blinding sun hit them she felt the weight over her body and hear the soft sound of breathing of the man beside her and a sudden smile crept on her face she looked at him and admired his godly features as she traced her fingers on his face before deciding to get up and prepare breakfast,

She successfully removed his arms around her body and left a soft kiss on his cheek without waking him up, but as she was standing up, strong arms suddenly pulled her back onto the bed causing her to squeal in shock, Yunho wrapped his arms and legs around her locking her into his body “where do you think you’re going?” he said with his eyes still closed as he buried his face into her neck pressing soft kisses in there giving Yuri chills all over her body “Y... yah I can feel my bones crashing” she exclaimed softly, “do you even have bones? You’re so soft like a pillow” he tighten his hug and with his face still buried on her neck he chuckled causing more chills run through Yuri’s spine “Op... oppa you’re ti...tickling m.. me.. hhh” her words came out like moans which awakened something in Yunho and cause him to groan and in a flash he’s hovering over her with his sharp yet mesmerizing eyes locked on her’s.

“What?!” Yuri blinked blankly taken  aback by his action

“You, lady will be the death of me do you know that?” his eyes still locked on her’s

“Me?” she innocently pointed at herself “why? What did I do?”

Yunho groaned in frustration “I’ll show you why...” he simply said before capturing her lips and kissing her like there’s no tomorrow but before their deed turn into a different level Yuri gently pushed him away and being interrupted and annoyed he gave her a confused look “Your phone is vibrating” she said pointing at the bedside table, he pulled his body up from her and run his hand on his hair in frustration that causes Yuri to laugh before he pick up his phone

“Yes?” he annoyingly answered the call

“Yunho-ssi” a soft voice was heard on the other line, Yunho’s body stiffen upon realizing who it is, he looked at Yuri who is smiling prettily at him as she stood up and kissed him on the cheek before going out of the room

“Yoboseyo?” Yoona spoke again waking him up

“Ye...yes?” he answered

“ahmm... I’m here at the airport now and I think I lost the address Changmin-ssi gave me, can I ask the address of your office again?”

“Our office? W... why?” he asked, mentally hitting himself with that stupid question

“Uh... we have a meeting at 9am right? Tiffany couldn’t come she has something urgent to do... so I’ll go directly there from here, am I too early?” she asked

“Ah.. A..anio I’ll just send someone to fetch you then” he answered as he rushed to the bathroom, it’s already past 8, he’s running late Changmin didn’t tell him about the meeting so he has no idea at all.

“Oh no need I can just hail a cab... don’t bo..” Yoona abruptly said but got cut off by Yunho “I insist... the car will be there within 20minutes” he said with a hint of authority in his voice

“O..okay... thanks” he can feel her pout and a small smile crept in his face, after hanging up he immediately called someone to fetch Yoona then he hurriedly took a bath and got dressed.

He dashed out of the room and saw Yuri setting the table with food, she looked up and smiled at him, he walked towards her and stand beside her as he look at all the food, Yuri turned him to face her and fixed his tie “Are you in a hurry?” she asked

“Yes, I forgot that I have a meeting at 9 today” he answered sounding apologetic “I’m sorry I cannot eat all this with you” he gestured to the food

Yuri smiled at him “It’s okay... I’ll just pack you a sandwich then... can you wait five more minutes?” she asked with her palm raised up indicating the five minute she said

“Of course” he answered, Yuri immediately prepared the sandwich for Yunho and as she was doing so Yunho was right behind her with his hands wrapped around her waist and head resting on her shoulder watching and admiring her every move. “dinner my house later okay?” he whispered on her ear, Yuri nodded “I hate this set up.... please remind me again why aren’t you moving in with me?” he mockingly asked, Yuri turned her head and gave him a look “I can’t were not marr...” Yunho cut her with a peck before he spoke again “Ahh right... You and your virtues!” he tease as he pinched her nose.

He then turned Yuri to face him and hugged her tight, Yuri responded and also wrapped her arms around his waist “I won’t be able to finish this within 5 minutes if were like this” she said but deep inside she also love that position and doesn’t want to let go of him. “it’s okay let’s just stay like this for a moment” he answered as he caressed her hair and smell her scent “I love you soo much... don’t you ever forget that okay?” he tighten his hug

“I won’t... I love you too... a lot” she answered burying her face on his chest and enjoying the sound of his heartbeat

Yunho loosen their hug, held Yuri on her shoulders and looked straight into her eyes “You trust me right?” he suddenly asked, Yuri is starting to wonder why he’s acting weird but nodded “how much?” he asked again, Yuri got tip toed and pressed a quick peck on his lips “with my whole heart” Yunho satisfied  with her answered plastered a wide grin on his face, upon seeing this Yuri laugh out loud “love... I never knew you can smile like a dog” she said between laughs.

“thank you love!” Yunho said as soon as the sandwich was done and landed on his hand “I’ll eat this all and hide it from Changmin” he said while nodding his head pleased with his brilliant idea, Yuri laughed “he’ll surely smell that, no food can escape Changmin’s claws, just give some that’s more than enough” she chuckled.

After saying their goodbye’s Yunho dashed to the door but suddenly stopped, he looked back and skipped back to Yuri and clashed his lips with her for a short yet loving kiss “I’ll need that for the day” he said before really going out, Yuri just watched him leave with a bright smile on her face.

 

 

Yunho arrived at his office and his secretary welcomed him

“Goodmorning sir!” she bowed, Yunho nodded “Ms. Im is waiting at your office now”

“Okay... he hurriedly walk inside but his secretary stopped him”

“Sir!” he looked back “Mr. Changmin’s flight from Jeju was delayed for an hour so he wouldn’t be able to attend the meeting but he said he’ll come here directly as soon as he arrive”

“Okay” he turned his back again and continued walking “can I handle being alone with her again?” he thought

He stop as soon as he reached the door of his office, he took a deep breath before slowly turning the knob and entering the room, and there with her back facing him and still with a crutch on her left arm that still brings a tugging pain on his heart everytime he sees it, stood Yoona, and upon hearing someone entering she turned her head and greeted him with a bright smile

“Goodmorning Yunho-ssi” she greeted with a bow

A sudden smile crept on his face upon seeing the woman in front of him “Goodmor...” but that smile didn’t last as soon as he saw what’s on Yoona’s hand

Yoona followed his gaze on her right hand and realize what he’s looking at “Oh... I’m sorry” she immediately put back down the frame she’s holding “Is she your girlfriend? She’s really lovely” she said still looking with a smile at the photo on his table.

Yunho was suddenly out of words, he felt like he’s glued to his place. It just stirred something inside him seeing her with Yuri’s photo on her hand and he couldn’t explain how he’s feeling.... if it’s possible to feel hundred kinds of emotions at the same time then that’s how he’s feeling at that very moment, his insides is just ed up..... totally ed up.

 

 

 

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.” 
― 
Neil GaimanThe Sandman, Vol. 9: The Kindly Ones

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A fast update for Yunho.... don't you love Yunho?... no?!... I knew it, I knew you would hate him so much! poor little thing...:(

Guys, you have to understand, he's like a confused puppy torn between two gorgeous women... please don't hate him too much. And please don't get me wrong this is still a YUNRI fic. Am I hurting Yuri too much?! I actually loled on some who wants Yunho to be miserable if he choose to leave Yuri, it just made me laugh soo much.

Btw, I love all your comments they inspired me to do a fast update so please keep them coming. Thank you!:)

And please lovely people..... subscribe!!!!

And lastly Thank you soo much @cathymika for voting this fic up!!!:)))