Chapter 21

Destiny's Game

 

 

Yunho heard the door click open then close, he was on his bed busy reading a book, he tried to ignore the rustling sound and the constant nagging coming from the living room and just focus on his book which he find really interesting.

“Tsk... tsk... what happened here?!” the clean freak Kwon Yuri shouted from the living room looking at the pile of trash in front of her “I told you if you’re having a boy’s night here you should clean after!!” she continued but got no response “Oppa!” she called walking towards Yunho’s room wondering why he’s not answering her or even welcoming her. She entered his room and found Yunho on bed with his back against the bed’s head board he’s holding a book directly in front of him covering his face, Yuri stood and leaned on the door frame with her arms crossed “Yah CEO Jung didn’t you hear me?” she asked annoyingly but then still got no response, with a sigh she walked closer to him and sat beside him “Oppa.... hello... I’m here”  she nudge him but Yunho didn’t even move an inch he was so focused on the book he’s reading “Yah.. is this how you welcome me now?” she asked with a pout while poking Yunho’s side who keeps on ignoring her like she doesn’t even exist.

She looked at Yunho waiting for him to say something or to just even glance at her but.... she got nothing, she knows exactly what this annoying man is doing to her so she decided to play along and not get annoyed like he wanted her to be, she scooted close to him and placed her face exactly beside his “What are you reading?... is it nice?... what’s it about?” she asked pretending to be interested on the book

An annoyed “Ssshh...” was all she got from him. She backed off a bit and gave him an incredulous look which Yunho didn’t notice because again he is so focused on his book. Yuri shut her eyes close and heaved a deep sigh, she hovered over him sitting on his lap with her legs on either side of his as she harshly slip her head under the book he is holding, she pop her head right in front of him replacing the book he was holding their faces centimeters apart “Are you planning to ignore me until you finish this damn book?” she hissed while giving him a death glare

They just look at each other for a moment until Yunho gave her a quick peck on the lips then beemed showing his pearly white teeth “I just want you to be this close to me” he chuckled as he drop the book he’s holding and wrap his arms around her pulling her body close to him “You’re really pretty when you’re annoyed love”

Yuri hit his chest lightly as she buried her face on the crook of his neck “I hate you!”

“I love you..” he answered as he caress her hair “How was your day?”

“I’m so tired... my ears are tired Seohyun started lecturing about me dying because of hamburger again” she said yawning “how about you?”

“She hate burgers that much?” Yunho chuckled “the usual... but not that busy just had few meetings”

“Okay...” Yuri lift her head up so she can face him “You... you left all those mess outside from last night? Do you want your house to be a rat’s den?”

Yunho just beemed at her and pulled her back on his chest “don’t over react ahjumma there’s no rat here and that’s not a lot of mess” Yuri was about to say something but he cut her “don’t you think our position now is kinda awkward?” he asked teasingly earning a slap on the arm from Yuri who’s enjoying the warmth of his body and the feeling of his arm around her “You’re staying here tonight right?” he asked as he kiss her cheek

Yuri nodded “Yes... I’m really in the mood for cuddling” she chuckled and lifted her head again to face him... Yunho looked at her lovingly with a gentle smile on his face that automatically melted Yuri’s heart, mind and body turning her into a jelly... he brought his hand and cupped her face, he then gently kissed her forehead then the tip of her nose like he always does... and lastly he looked at her with his eyes full of love before locking his lips with her kissing her slowly and passionately which she responded immediately giving him the same passion and love.

 

_________________________________

 

The next morning Yunho woke up feeling the empty side of his bed, he rolled over squinting at the empty space on the bed then he sat up “Yul?” he called rubbing his eyes, but he got no answer instead he heard some cluttering outside, a smile was immediately formed on his face. He got up from bed looking for his clothes on the floor but only found his trousers.

The moment he open the door a fragrant smell coming from the kitchen welcomed him, he walked towards the kitchen and leaned over the counter as he found Yuri busy cooking with her back facing him, she has her hair on a messy bun and she’s wearing his dress shirt which is obviously big for her slender body but perfectly showing her long y legs.... he couldn’t help but adore her perfect and beautiful body, he stayed there for a while just watching her before walking towards her and wrapping his arms around her waist from the back causing her to jump of her feet “What’s for breakfast?” he whispered to her before tucking a strand of hair on her ear and kissing her on the cheek.

“Yah... are you giving me a heart attack?!” she said almost yelling from shock

Yunho chuckled “Good morning to you too...” he rested his head on her shoulder “so what’s for breakfast?”

“some omelet and kimchi soup... you want something else?” she turned her head to the side and gave him a morning peck on the cheek when she notice that he’s shirtless “Put some clothes on CEO Jung!” she ordered getting back into cooking

“Well... I couldn’t find my shirt earlier looks like somebody took it” he teased, Yuri look down on her shirt then giggles

“Sorry... I couldn’t find mine also and this is the first thing I saw so I just wore it... It has your smell I love it” she beemed

“Well I can live with just wearing my shirt all the time... you look so damn y with it” he said earning a pinch on the cheek from Yuri

“Control your hormones Jung... and please wear some clothes now and wash up I can smell your morning breath!” she crinkled her nose

“Yah... don’t you love me the most like this? You love my morning breath right?” he started tickling her

“I.... d-don’t.... it... stinks!” she said between laughs “s..stop! I’m cooking”

Yunho stopped and turned Yuri to face him “Liar!... you obviously like it!” he exclaimed before cupping her face “Ha... ha... haaaa....” he breathed to her face before running towards the bedroom laughing

“Yah!!!” was all Yuri could say.... shout...

After eating their breakfast  and cleaning the house full of bickering and teasing the two decided to just laze around the house.

“You don’t have work today right?” Yunho asked while helping Yuri dry her hair with a towel, he was able to convince her to wear his shirt though she has lots of clothes in his closet and in exchange he has to dry and comb her hair.

“Nope.... Ah!” she suddenly turned to face him remembering something “Oppa... can you allow me to have a late shift this coming Saturday? Theres an event and I want to help”

“No!” Yunho flatly answered turning her head to dry it properly

“But..” she was cut

“I said no.... we had an agreement on this Kwon” he firmly said causing Yuri to shut up. Ever since they’ve been together they had a compromise since Yunho wants her to stop working at the club cause he find it not safe especially the late hours and Yuri on the other hand wouldn’t agree since she love her job... so they had an agreement that Yuri will still continue working at the club but she can only take early shifts and not those super late shifts that she had before and most of the time Yunho picks her up.

 

They were sitting on the couch facing the glass wall of the apartment looking at the breath taking view outside. Both of them breathless from laughing since they just ended playing Wii competing on who’s going to cook dinner...

“I won... now cook!” Yuri exclaimed as she slouched on the couch grinning victoriously

“Just do the cooking you’re better than me... I’ll do the dishes” Yunho said coolly as he sat beside her with a bottle of water in his hand

“What?!” Yuri sat up couldn’t believe what he just said “but I just won Jung... that’s unfair!” Yunho just shrugged taking a drink from his water, Yuri out of annoyance pushed the bottle on his mouth causing it to spill all over his face

“Yah!” Yunho shouted almost choking from the water. Yuri just laugh out loud, but then her eyes widened as Yunho stood up glaring at her.... she knows that look she has to run so she got onto her feet slowly backing off with her hands raised in front of her stopping him from getting near her

“Yah... Jung... don’t you dare..... Ahhhh!” she started running for her life shouting and laughing loudly while Yunho run after her ready to take her down and tickle her until she beg... They kept on running all over the house, Yuri tried her best to get away from Yunho’s claws but Yunho wouldn’t stop and let her go...

“Gotcha!...” he sang victoriously as he cornered Yuri on the bed after she threw every pillow she can to him, he straddled her and started tickling her all over her body making her laugh helplessly.... But Yuri then suddenly stopped laughing and began coughing and gasping Yunho noticed it and immediately stopped “Omo... are you okay?” he sat her up and started rubbing her back

“I’m sorry Love... Wait here” he stood up and hurriedly but calmly opened his bedside drawer, he took out an inhaler from it and immediately sat behind Yuri pulling her closer to him “Here..” he hand her the inhaler and wrap his arms around her tightly, pressing her back against his chest “There... there... calm down now... I’m sorry we played too hard” he said tightening his arms around her waiting for her to calm down.

Ever since that night that Yunho helped Yuri on her attack, every time Yuri had an attack no matter how mild it is Yunho uses that method, his own method of calming her down which Yuri really loves, she got used to it and kept on looking for it whenever she had an attack, it helps her recover easier from an attack when Yunho is with her and embracing her like that making her breath with him that sometimes she wonders if she even needs her inhaler, just him around her is enough for her keep on breathing...

The moment Yuri’s breathing steadied she started giggling softly still unable to get over from the tickling Yunho did “Hey... stop laughing now you should relax first” Yunho said still not letting her go

Yuri nodded stifling her laugh “Thank you Jung..” she faced him and gave him a peck on the lips

Yunho smiled warmly “:Welcome Kwon” and he did his routine again he gave gentle kisses on her forehead, the tip of her nose. her cheeks then to her soft lips. He broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against her “What do you want for dinner Ms. Kwon... soon to be Mrs. Jung?” he asked lovingly

It has been almost two years since the two of them have been together, things happened and it’s safe to say that the couple’s journey on those two years was not that easy given their situation but in the end they overcome all the obstacles they faced, they walked through it hand in hand, their love with each other is so strong that they were able to find comfort and heal each other’s wound with it causing them to be this happy and contented now.

Yunho listened to his broken heart two years ago and decided to love and open up to the one person who made him whole after being shattered into pieces..... Yuri took the risk of loving the person who she knew is so broke that it’s almost impossible for him to be fixed and to feel again.... But in the end, them deciding to follow their hearts made them the person and the couple they are now.... whole.... happy..... and full of love.... They just fit each other perfectly.

 

 

"We can never love a person who cannot make us laugh"

 

 

______________________________________________

So... It has been two years:))

Hope this chapter is not too fluffy for your liking...

I just love the way Yunho calms Yuri whenever she has an astham attack.... sweet!:))

And oh... the quote, I just heard it from someone the other day and fell inlove on it...

And I need more uotes... If you know something that will fit perfectly with this can you please

share it? I'd love to use your suggested quotes....

 

Guys, I lost subscribers.... why?!:((((

Anyways.... I want your comments, suggestions, violent reaction.... anything! Please....