Destiny

My first kiss

She was giving him the cold treatment.

He goes to find answers to his dreams.

She was his princess before..

He learns the past that he does't remember.


               "What do you think of the casting?" Key asked Sooyoung as they put the stuff in the storage room. "I'm actually fine with it. After what you did to me? I think we'll get along just fine." she smiled as she took one box after another from him. He fixes his hair before they went out of the room. "You know what? We should go out today." He was taken aback by her words. "What? Are you asking me out?" he stopped walking and so did she. The hallway was lighted because the school's curfew was till 10 pm.

"Yeah. Sort of?" She shrugged her shoulders as she looked back at him. "I just want to repay your kindness.. Might as well give you a taste of life." she said before walking ahead. "Taste of life???!!!" suddenly all sorts of fantasies came running in his mind..

{Key's Inner Mind Cinema}

Sooyoung was wearing a red silk night gown. Flaunting her soft skin and long legs. Her hair disheveled as she lays down on his bed. "Now Kim Kibum.. Who are you calling a lesbian?" she said in her most seductive voice. Slowly her fingers running through his lips. He was frozen as he sat on his bed.

"Want a taste of my lips?" she asked him. He nodded as she slowly moved closer to him. Her lips pouting ready for a kiss.~

{End~}

Key had his eyes closed and lips pouting. Jonghyun walked out into the hallway and sees Key. "Yah! Diva~!" he called out. But it seems that Key was pretty much absorbed into his fantasy. Jjong gave him a peck on his right cheek. Key was startled as he opened his eyes. "Yah! What are you doing here!?" key asked wiping his face.

"Everyone's fixing their stuff. Time to go home, dreamer." Key walked behind him as they went inside to finish their stuff as well.

--

Tiffany was avoiding Onew. His promises killed her young heart. Every summer after they first met, she would wait at the same place. Till she decided to focus on her studies.The day she heard about choosing of the best student to go to korea, she did her best to get that slot. Everyone was envious. She only had one thing in mind when she got in Korea. To find her childhood sweetheart.. Lee Jinki.

 

>Few Years Ago<

After her mother died, she got dedicated to her studies. Being an only child meant there will be lot of expectations. People would see her as the perfect daughter of Jefferson Hwang. She would study different languages in her spare time, making her lose some friends. But then over the summer, there was this kid who made her smile.. Once again..

He left her with a promise to comeback.. But No.. he never came back. Every summer, she would go to the park, running away from their maids and stay there till the sun goes down. Everyday.. till she got tired of it.

On her first year in middle school she found out about the transfers students in higher years. In order to have a good reason to go back to Korea, she began to ace all her exams just to find him once again. "If he can't come, then I'll come to him." she said to herself.

"here you go~ All information you need to know about Lee Jinki~" her friend Jaebeom waved the envelope on her face. "really?" her eyes sparkled as she took the envelope. "Why are you so obsessed about him?" he asked, taking her sandwich and eating it. "He's my Prince Charming." she says hugging the envelope.

"Yeah right, as if he knows you Tiff." he says before wiping off the mess on is face. "He knows me as Mi Young and Stephanie." she says then looks at him. "Yeah. The names that you outgrew on already." "I wonder if he still remembers me." "I guess not. You changed a lot." Then she realized, wouldn't that be better? He'd be surprised one day to know who she is.

The first day she came to Korea she had no idea where to find him first.

If there was something that shocked her the most,it was to know about one thing. They own the marvelous Hwang J five star hotel.  Of course as the daughter of Jefferson Hwang, she had all the privileges. One night as she was lying awake on her bed, she took out the envelope and stared at his picture. "You changed so much, didn't you.. Onew?" she smiled to herself.

Her first day of schooling in SM Academy, was not like she was expecting. She thought she'd have the strength tocome up to him saying.. "Annyeong Jinki! Missed me? It's me Mi Young~" but then when she saw him. He was out of her reach. He was Onew, he wasn't the Jinki that she had met before. He had his four best friends alongside with him. Suddenly, the crowd made way for them.. as if some royalty was walking down the hallway, she was also pushed aside.

He saw her, but then he just continued walking. Except for his brother who managed to give her a warm smile. "Annyeong~ You're the transfer student, right?" he asked, she nodded. "Taemin, let's go." says Onew in brotherly tone. Then Taemin bid her farewell. He was cold. he was out of her reach. He wasn't the same Jinki. And from that moment on.. She was no longer Mi Young.. But Tiffany Hwang..

><

Onew watched as Tiffany took her bag and went straight out of the room. He was planning to run after her. Ask her a lot of things about them, but then Siwon comes to him with a script on his hand. "here.. Tiffany has the other one already.." 

He takes the script which were prepared by the student council members. He was Dimitri and She was his Anastasia.

--

Taemin held all of Yoona's stuff as they walked out on the hallway. "Ne. I want those delivered to my house in fifteen minutes." she said on her phone. He was walking her to the parking lot. "What are you planning ?" he asked. She turned to him, putting another magazine to the pile of stuff that he was carrying. "I want the best for our play." she says then heads into the car. He scoffed and sighed upwards to the air. She was indeed very childish.

He places all the stuff in her trunk.The window opens and Yoona smiled at him.

"Thank you for being all Mr. Nice Guy Taemin. i hope the girl you choose would like you back." those words were too nice.

--

Jonghyun was still playing on some paint when Jessica approached her. He noticed that she had been talking to Donghae instead of helping him out. So he planned to play some prank on her.

He took the brush and open some can of paint as Jessica was approaching. She sees a penny and picks it up, Jonghyun on the other hand who was planning to put paint on her clothes and pretend he's sorry was on wrong timing as well. Because instead of putting it on her clothes. She stands up unexpectedly, the paints goes to her hair and face!

"Omo! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" He looked at Jessica who had totally zoned out because of the turns of event. Then her hand went to her hair. Then her eyes turn to Jonghyun. he was still holding the paintbrush.

"I-I didn't mean to.." he took some crumpled paper on the floor and used it to wipe away the paint. she blocked his hand and stared at him. "Now I truly wonder how those es go crazy over you.. When the truth is you're a monster." she said those words before running away, grabbing her bag along the way and ignoring the last few people who were still there.

Jonghyun stood there dumbstrucked. He never thought any girl would ever come up to him and say such words.

-- (MBG: Be My Girl - Suju)

Eunhyuk was with some friends,along with Hyoyeon. It was nice to see her getting along with his friends. He watched her laugh with those witty remarks. He never thought that she'd be fun to have around.

Then Kibum was stretching, planning to put his arms over her shoulder. He was fast enough to call her and sit beside him. Then he grins at Kibum. Raising one finger saying, "No, no,no bro~ She's mine." Hyoyeon sat beside him. Then they start to discuss some stuff about the play.

Then the club started to play some loud music.

They're just juniors but they can get in and out of the club that Yesung's cousin owns. They even have V.I.P passes. Then they get to be at the best place in the club, over seeing the whole sea of people.

She stood up and dance to the music. Her body wave was y enough to keep him watching. But when some boys start to swarm over her, he stood up and cornered her with his dance. He was marking his property, and that stepping on his territory would mean one heck of a dance battle before they could get to her.

As the boys started to make their place crowded, he grabbed her hand and they ran out of the place. Laughing to themselves.

"That was fun." she said out of breath as she smiled at him.Still holding her hand. "That was the best thing I've done." he bragged, he meant his dancing in the club while guarding her.

"Where do we go next?" She asked, he pointed at the playground near by.

"Let's try to practice our scene here!" she said excitedly, taking out the script. He just nodded. She was too cute to resist. She sat in the swing and so did he on the other one. "I was wondering, tell me about your ideal type." he says, as they flipped from page to page.

"My ideal type? Are you sure you want to know? It may sound a little weird though." she said, he nodded then frowned. "Hey, we have our own preferences, I just wanted to know your taste." he said with a light chuckle.

"Witty, Humorous, Has no double eyelids." then he looks at him, "and some one who dances very well." he clapped after hearing her description of her ideal type. "Would I pass?" he asked. "Huh?" she blinked as he turned into serious face. "I like girls with curly hairs, pretty eyes, nice, kind hearted and.. " he didn't continue it.

"I guess I'll have to say.. It's you.. " he said then his face turned bright red. She can't help but blush then she avoids his gaze. "I'm going to the slide, then let me tell you what I think when I get down. Okay?" she stood up and went to the slide. Thinking to herself if she'd be giving it a chance. It was just once in a lifetime.He was not like the first guy she liked. Yunho just left her hanging and she never got back up until then.

Slowly she walked her way to the slide. With very careful steps towards the slide.

"here goes nothing.' she whispered to herself. Eunhyuk stood at the end while his back facing the slide and she could clearly see him kicking the sand and looking at his shoes. "Kim Hyoyeon, it's not everyday that a Dance God would come into your life and confess.. even asking you into a date!" she told herself as she positioned herself for the slide.

"Eunhyuk Oppa~!" she called out as she slid down. He turned around then he sees her she slides down stands up to her feet, unable to balance herself,he held her. They almost slipped, and soon they were just few centimeters away from one another. It was too close to comfort.

-- (MBG: I shouldn't have said it - MBLAQ)

Minho walked his way out of the school. Trying to concentrate hard on his thinking. How come he never felt butterflies when Seohyun's around him. But even with the slightest sight of Yuri, he starts to feel butterflies.  His head suddenly becomes blank and he doesn't know what to do whenever she smiles.

He walks alone, heading to the locker room and taking out his jacket. He looked around, it was almost nine and most students had gone home already. his phone rings and he sees it was.. 'GD Hyung'

M: Yoboseyo?

G: Minho.. I'm taking Dara and CL home. Can you check on my sister?

M: Sure Hyung.

G: Thanks Minho and by the way, please fix things up between you two.

Minho went to the parking lot when he thought of calling Yuri. "aish! Why should I call her?! When she's all mad at me!" He took out his car key and walked in his car. As he was driving his car out of the parking lot, he sees a familiar figure. That body line that he had memorized ever since the day Sooyoung brought her best friend over their house. It was Kwon Yuri, he sure it was her.

Yuri walked alone. All her friends had gone home, except for Sooyoung who decided to have some dinner with Key and go on a date at such hour. She smiled to herself. They were quite a fit. She's a He and He's a She. They can take turns in their relationship. It was quite cute.

Then suddenly a image crosses her mind.

"She's not my Ideal type. Seohyun is my ideal type." she but her lip. Now there was no more chance that she could end up with her prince charming. Goodbye to her old sweet fantasies of them ending up together. Then one side of her said, "The heck! Kwon Yuri! You're giving up now? You are a Kwon!" then another voice popped up, "This is right Yuri, forget him. If he really likes you, he should've confessed his feelings to you before or he shouldn't have said that Seohyun is his ideal type and not you, even if you're not around!" All Yuri can do at that moment was let out a heavy sigh.

He was driving slowly following her steps. "Should I call her?" he asked himself. Little Devil Minho popped out, "Ani! She's been giving you that cold treatment just because she heard that you like Seohyun!" then there was Lil Angel Minho, "You should call her now, talk to her while you two are on your way to her house. Settle things Minho~ It's such a waste to let her go~"

He scolded himself. Talking to himself was not a pretty good idea. He might end up in the mental hospital even before he gets to tell her his true feelings or even forget her. Which is not good. Yes, it wans't a pretty good idea. Onew and Fany were trying to pull some strings to get along. Taemin was being Yoona's slave. Well Key and Sooyoung were having a date tonight. Jjong and Sica kept on arguing over things. At least he still gets her attention. While he and Yuri.. *cold wind blows* -_____-

Then something catches his attention. A group of guys were approaching Yuri.

"Dude, I guess were pretty lucky tonight." says Junsu. "see that pretty girl? she's going to be mine!" says Junho. "Yah. With my slick moves, she'll end up with me." says Wooyoung. "Go on and continue day dreaming." says Chansung. Taecyeon and Nichkhun walked away from them, they were pretty that they'd end up causing trouble. "Where are you guys going?" Junsu asked. "We're going to buy a drink." say Taec. "Aren't you guys going to join us?" Wooyoung looks at the two who continued walking without looking at them. "Take it as an advantage. She's all yours~" says Khun waving off his hand.

Yuri continued walking. The taxi bay was still taking her a few more walking. She can't take the bus at this hour.

"Hey there." a guy called out on her, she just glimpsed at him and continued to walk. "Woah~ Hey there babe! Slow down!" a guy caught her arm bringing her to a halt. "What do you want?" she asked. The boys started to howl happily. "Well we just want you to spend some time with us." says one. "No thanks." then she continued to walk.

Minho was watching them. He could see Yuri handling the four guys. If they continue on this kind of treatment with Yuri he has no choice but to fight them.

"She's quite a pretty hard catch." says the guy with eyeliner. She looked at them one by one. "I don't have time to play with you guys. Excuse me." ,"Wait there Missy. Look. You're a student of SM Academy, and we know for a fact that, that school has all the richest kids in the country. We just want to know you better." a man cups her chin. "You're right. But we don't want to grab attention." says Yuri taking his hand away from her face. "With that face and body of yours? Even in the lowest places.. You'd outshine anyone, honey."

"Thank you for the compliment but, will you just please let me go home."

"We'll get you home after we party."

"Come on babe~ Don't you like any of us?"

"I already have a man in my life, now if you'd excuse me -" Yuri was taken aback by a sudden pull.

"Where's you're man? Milady?" the guy was mocking her. Unable to control her temper, she slaps him.

"ooooooooooooh~ Feisty!" says Wooyoung, teasing Chansung.

"Shut up, Woo. I'll have her tonight!" Junsu and Junho watch as horror filled her face. She then started to panic, struggling from his grip. "Looks like the princess is now scared,eh?" her eyes were wide and scared. He grinned devilishly at her. "Let me go!" she yelled.

"Yah. You heard her. Let her go." a deep voice said. Yuri turned her head slowly, who ever it was she was very thankful. "Minho!" she cried out. "Stay out of this dude, she's my girl." say the guy holding her. "I'm not! I don't even know you." says Yuri still struggling free.

"She's not your girl. She's mine." he says in serious tone. Yuri then stops struggling, looking at Minho's flaming eyes was enough for her to know that he was her only hope out of this situation.

"Let her go.." he says.

Then the next thing she knew, was that she was thrown to the side as the four boys fought against Minho. "Minho!" she cried out. She had witnessed once again one of the scariest things that she never imagine in her whole life. First was her father's sudden death and now the man he loves is fighting for her but who could have thought.. she'd be this afraid once again in her whole life.

Her heart stopped as she saw the two guys fall on their feet as Minho gave them a kick, then she looks at Minho. He had blood on his lips already. She felt numb as the guy who held her suddenly punched him. Then she ran towards MInho. Last chance to save him, he was going to push him. She takes his place instead and falls on the floor as she pushed Minho sidewards, she ends up with a bleeding arm. Those rocks were sure sharp.

"Stop!" a voice called out, there were two men, holding some drinks and a plastic bag. They all turned to look at the ones who came. "Junsu, Junho.. I never thought you'd fail." says the guy who had sort of blonde streaks. The man who looked like a chinese militar looked at her with soft expression. "you shouldn't have hurted the girl." he said

The four boys were about to argue when the guy with blonde streaks glared at him. "Enough. You guys had cause enough trouble already." he started to walk towards her but Minho was by her side already. "We're terribly sorry for causing too much trouble." she was still afraid. "Go away." she tells them, he nods carefully then looks at Minho.

"Take care of your girl. Don't let her wander in the streets at night." Minho held her up as the blondie walks away with the others.

-- (MBG: the day of confessing my love - JoKwon)

Sooyoung and Key were singing Tic Toc as they were walking together. They looked like a dorky couple. She sang in a lower tone while he sang in high pitch. They ended up in one of the fats foods near by.

Key was delighted to see such place. It's because as a Kim they were entitled to elegance of being prim and proper even when it comes to food. They would always end up in a fancy restaurant or have their cook doing their favorite dishes. He had dated some girls, but they would always tell him to bring them to a fancy resto. But this girl is different, she dragged him to a fast food chain.

"We're going to eat burgers and fries.." she talked animatedly about all the food that they were going to order.

"Let's just order some food, Soo~" he said as placed his arm over her shoulder. She suddenly became stiff. "What?" he looked at her. "You're arm.." she said. "so what? what's wrong with it?" he asked as he leaned his head unto hers. "You're heavy!" she sneered. He chuckled. "I just saw some couple there. I'm envious. It's just for today Soo." he whispered in her ear,bringing her goosebumps from head to toe.

"Soooooooooooooooooooo~ this is some kind of one day couple date?" she asked. He was busy eyeing on all the food. "If you'd let it be." he said. "Alright then." she said. He turned to her letting go of her. "Jinja!?" she shrugged. "I said okay already, right?" she said then looked at him. "Yah. Did I tell you to take your arms off of me?" she took his arm and placed it over her shoulder and snuggled up closer to him.

He was speechless, because for one moment in his this girl suddenly made him wish for that very moment to stop.

It was their turn to order, the girl was checking out Key. She glared at her, but the girl didn't mind. "What would you like to order sir?" the girl said in cutesy voice which disgusted her. He turned to her, "Your choice." he smiled at her. The woman looked at her,pissed off. sSooyoung smiled sweetly, "You're so sweet yeobo~" she said before saying their order.

Key brought the food that they ordered and went to their place. "Faster Yeobo! I'm hungry!~" she even made a big heart shape for him. She was getting used to calling him Yeobo. It was good for him, it was music to his ears. Then they sat together and started to eat, Sooyung was feeding him some fries. "It's good!" he said as he ate some more.

"Don't you ever get to eat these?" showing the fries. "Well not the ones from this kind of place." he said.

They started to chat as if they were really like some kind of couple. Then after eating they were holding hands and they continued to sing some more foreign songs. "Where do we go now?" he asked, he looks at his watch it was just 9:30, they were planning to go home at 10 because they still had school tomorrow.

Suddenly, she had this wild idea and she started to run. "Yeobo! Don't run so fast!"he yelled but she ignored him.

They ended up to some school parking lot.

"What are we going to do here?" he asked.

"Shhhhhhhhh~ We're just going to take some dip." she said as they went to the pool side.

"What!?" but then she had already gone near the large door. She took out some hair pin and in a few twist and turns the door unlocks. She looks at Key with a sly smile. "Are you out of your mind?" he hissed. She nodded. "A bit? I just want to make this date memorable." she says as she starts to take off her shoes and socks. She jumped in to the pool, in her uniform.

"You're insane." he said and took off his uniform. Just in his pants and school shirt, he rolled the sleeves up to his elbows. His sweater and coat on top oh his bag. "There's no harm in breaking the rules sometimes." She said as she swam near him. "I guess you're right." he smiled at her. They were splashing water at each other and they were like fishes trying to catch each other.

"Yah! What are you kids doing there!" The guard sees them from the higher grounds. They swam away and jumped out off the water. The old guard was yelling at the top of his lungs as he tries to run down the stairs and run after them. They were still laughing as they took all their stuff and ran out. They ran towards Key's car. They were running out of air, because they wee panting but they kept on laughing.

"Omo! Your car will get wet!" Sooyoung said, alarmed. Key waved her off, "It's okay, I can get it dried tomorrow. I don't mind, really!" he sounded so happy. Sooyoung was too happy as well. "Gomawo.." she said as Key handed her his coat, "For what?" he asked as he was fixing his seat belt. "For everything~" she said. "I'm the one who should be saying that.." he smiled ily at her, making her turn crimson red.

After a few minutes of ride they had finally reached the Choi Mansion. Key went out, in his half dried clothes, and no shoes. He went to the other side to open the door for her. Siwon was watching from his window while Minho watched from the door.

"Yah Soo~ Get in already." says Minho approaching them. "Hey dude." the boys gave each other a high five. "Good night Key" she said as he got in the car, as minho turned around, she blew Key as kiss and she earns a wink from him.

--

Taeyeon was still up, waiting for Siwon's reply. They were busy chatting with each other. Sunny comes in with a big smile then she runs to go and check out at the window, she starts to wave her hands happily. "Who was that?" taeyeon asked, taking off her glasses. "Sungmin~" she said. Taeyeon looked out and saw him.

"He sent you home?" she asked. Sunny nodded and squealed out in delight. "Why are you still up?" Sunny asks, Taeyeon waves the script at her. "Poor taeyeon and Siwon Oppa~"

-- (MBG: Can't Let You Go Even I Die - 2am)

That next day, Minho didn't go to school. He had to see someone so badly. Someone who could tell him what his dreams really meant.

"Annyeonghaseo. Choi Minho imnida." he introduced himself. The old man turned to him. "You are troubled young man.." he said. Minho was surprised as the old man spoke. "Have a seat young man. I know the truth behind those scars."

Minho was unable to talk. It felt like it would be useless for him to talk.

"You have found her..." the man said. "Excuse me, sir. But I found.. who?"  he asked. "Your other half." he said. Minho was quite surprised of what the man said. He was here to consult about his unusual dream about a girl who keeps troubling his dreams.

"I know, I know.. That girl in your dreams is your other half." he started.

"How did you know all this, sir?" MInho asked.

"I have met you already in your past life." Minho was shocked. "In your dreams, there's this girl who keeps on calling out your name." Minho just nodded. "She is your other half. Life after life, destiny had been on your side. Except the last life you had before your current life." Minho listened intently, at least he could gain the answers.

"You promised to love her, only her.. But then you walked away from her.." he said, then takes a box. "Why did I.. run away then?" he asked. "Because.. She was a princess.. and you were a mere servant.." Minho can't believe what he was hearing.

"You promised her that you will come back.. You said that you'll become a prince and will marry her someday.." he said. He places the box in front of MInho. "She kept on waiting and waiting.. till the day she died.." he looked at Minho, eye to eye. "Inside you, there's still this longing to know where she is.."Minho just nodded plainly.

He had this unusual dreams ever since Sooyoung brought her best friend over their house.

"You found her..." he said and gave him a photo. It was Yuri. "Yuri-ah?" he was surprised as well. "There are too much obstacles that you need to overcome this time to have her." the man said and showed him another photo. It was.. Him and Yuri?! "What is this?" he asked as he scanned all the stuff in the box.

"Those are stuffs from your past lives..the ones that you had forgotten already.. Her name is the only thing that you remember, life.. after life" Minho can't believe everything. It was a blow for him. "She was once a Chinese princess, the heiress of the Dragon clan" the man said. "She was guarded by a dragon, which was your loyal servant." he said.

He took out a scripture and examined the writing.. It was old.. It was fading.. but one thing was for sure.. it IS his hand writing.. and signature..

"You are about to face a large obstacle ahead of you.. You might lose her forever and might not able to meet her anymore in your next life." Minho was left speechless. "this is your battle young man, a last chance to be with her..

He called out on his friends to pick him up. It was friday, club day. Which meant, no classes for the whole half day of the class .. Only club works and meetings.

As soon as their van arrived, he went in and kept quiet, just holding unto the box tightly. "Hyung~ Yuri Noona was looking for you." says Taemin. "Really?" he was happy to hear about it. "Yah, Jjong.. How are you going to fix things up with Sica?" Key asked. "I don't know. She's not answering my calls."

"Wae? What happened?" Onew butted in. "He played a prank on Sica last night.. Then here we are , one hell of a mess." says Key pointing at Jjong. Minho had his mind floating somewhere.. How will he.. Fight.. for her..

"Yah, yah, yah.. Keep it low guys.. I'll sleep. Wake me up when we get to school." says Minho. Key hushes them down as he tries to get a nap.

{His Dreams}

He was running. He was running out of time. He could hear her voice. He could hear the wedding bells ring. He sees her in dirty wedding dress and her hair was in a mess. Finally, her face was clear now. "Yuri.." he said in a mere whisper

"Don't go Minho.. I don't want to marry him.." She was sobbing. He hugged her tightly as he could as he sees a dragon coming in.

"Master.. The enemies are approaching.. What do we do?" The dragon asked as he took form of a human. "Jiyong hyung?" then GD bows to him. Then they soon hear the rush of people running towards their area.

"Minho.. Let's run away.." her voice was scared. GD looked at them. "Take her away master, I shall fight the enemies with all my might" Minho nodded, soon GD calls out to the sky and thunder storms were soon filling up the whole area.

"A sacrifice.." a voice called out from the sky.. Then there was water.. They were drowning.. She was running out of air.. He was losing consciousness.

{He wakes up}

"He's awake!" Key said as they arrived in school. "Wae?" he was sweating. "You kept on and you really looked scared." says Jonghyun.  "Are you sure you're okay?" Onew asked. "Ye" the Taemin hands him a box of tissue.

He went to Master Ming to have some answers, but it looks like.. It gave him more questions to answer himself.

 

 


^^ Just a taste for the next main course. xD :)))

This chapter will highlight..

SooKey's first date! 

OnFany's broken promises! 

HyoHyuk.. almost slipped.. almost kissed! 

JongSica.. Bad Jonghyun! 

Minyul.. What destiny? ^^v