Kiss Me

My first kiss

Yuri's Cafe ;

Everyone gathered at Yuri's cafe a few hours after the play. They had a feast and everyone was happy. Even the mortal enemies became close friends. Thanks to the school play. Around the large table sat the juniors who happily ate dinner together.

"Guys! Let's have a toast!" Sungmin proposed. "To the best school play. New friends and successful outcome. Cheers!" He rose his glass of lemon iced tea and the rest as well. "Cheers!" Everyone said in unison.

"Where are you guys going on the break?" Jonghyun asked as he ate the delicious italian pasta in red sauce. "Staying at home." That's what most of them answered. "Staying at home? Why don't we go to some resort? Like.. stay there for a few nights?" Suggested Key.

"Yah! Sungmin! Remember that Rest House we used to go to with M13?" Siwon elbowed Sungmin. "Oh! yeah! Wae?" "Why don't we go there? I mean.. 3 days and 2 nights won't hurt, right?" Sungmin gave it a thought and nodded.

"Guys, Wanna go to our Rest House? My parents barely go to that place now due to tight schedule and I think it would be nice to give you guys a tour there." He smiled as he got silence and smiling faces in response.

"Call! I will go!" Key raises his hand and Sooyoung's hand as well. "Me!? I don't think my aunt will approve of this!" Siwon smiled at Sooyoung and spoke. "Trust me, Soo. Umma would be more than delighted to push you to join the trip."

Minho turned to Yuri and begged her with puppy eyes. "You will go too, right? Please?" Flustered and surprised by Minho's actions, Yuri covered her hand as she giggled. "I-I'll have to ask my brother about this."

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Where is this place anyway?" Jessica bit her french toast. Jonghyun pulls her to face him and wipes . "If it's far, we will be needing a car. Don't you guys think?" He said as he wiped the crumbles off of her face.

"Leave it up to me." Siwon said and handed Taeyeon a slice of pizza. She smiles at him and he smiles back before turning back to the guests.

After their dinner they had some chit chat and everyone sure was enjoying. "I have to go." Seohyun sighed at Yuri. "Now? Wae?"

"It's getting late and I have curfew."

"I'll send you out." Kyuhyun volunteered as Seohyun walked towards the door.

"Are you coming on sunday?" He asked.

"Going to Sungmin oppa's rest house? Well.."

"Please come."

"Wae?"

"It would be really boring if you're not there."

"I'll think about it." She smiled and tiptoes to give him a peck on the cheek. Kyuhyun sighed and turned his head when he heard the bus approaching. To his surprise Seohyun gives him a peck on the lips accidentally.

"I-I-I.." She ran off to the bus and covered her face in embarrassment.

Kyuhyun touched his lips still feeling her soft lips unto his. As the bus leaves, his smile grows. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" he started walking back to the cafe with a wide smile.

- MBG: Confessions of a foreigner | Akdong Musician -

Sunday;

Minho kept on tapping his fingers on his luggage as he waited for Sooyoung to come down. He looks at his watch.

"Choi Sooyoung! We still have to pick up people! Come on!" Siwon pats his back. "Calm down, bro. It's not like you won't be able to see Yuri or something!"

"Geez. Why are you so excited? It's not like you're going to be late for your wedding or anything!" Sooyoung came down with her own luggage. "Alright, let's go!" Siwon walked towards their personal mini bus. Their family is actually discreet about being the co-owner of the 2nd largest car company in the country.

They picked up Sungmin first while the rest of them waitedat Yuri's cafe. "Okay, let's do a head count again." Tiffany started counting. "14! plus Sungmin, Siwon oppa, Minho and Sooyoung that will make us 18."

Taeyeon squeals out of the blue. "Siwon said they are almost here! He said we should go to the bus stop now!" Suddenly the kid that she was came out. She wore her overly large sung glasses and kept her chin up. Yuri couldn't help but laugh.

"Where are they!?" Yuri pouted as they waited at the bus stop. "Yuri!" Jessica forced her to sit up straight. "Yes, Milady~" Yuri snorted. Soon a mini bus was spotted slowing down as it reached the bus stop. Minho opened one of the windows and started shouting. "Yuri! Yuri! Yuri!" He even waved at her. As the bus stopped. Yuri walked towards the open window looking up at Minho.

"Hi."

"Guys.. This isn't Romeo and Juliet, please." Jonghyun smacked his forehead at the sight of the two. "You're just jealous." Yoona stuck her tongue at him. "Let me carry your bag, Yoona." Taemin offerred help and so she lets him. She tucks a few strands of her hair behind her ear and goes inside the bus. As they got in, they looked around in awe.

It wasn't the usual bus you will get to ride. It had leather seats, tables and tv even. "Everyone sit down. We're about to leave." Reminded Siwon.

Sungmin and Sunny occupied the table near the door and sweetly fed each other with cheese biscuits. "Ugh.. Lovers." groaned Hyoyeon. "You were saying?" Hyuk threw and arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer. "Stop it. They might know about us."

Key waved a hand at her while he handed Sooyoung another sandwich.  "Yah. You two had been always obvious. How would we not know!?" The rest agreed and they smiled shyly. "So are we like by pair here?" Sunny asked. "Pair?" Onew looked around. She nodded.

"Taeyeon and Siwon." They were sitting together and blabbering about the interior of the bus as Siwon played with her hand. They looked at the others but kept holding hands. "What?" Siwon rose and eyebrow.

"Seohyun and Kyuhyun." An awkward atmosphere filled them but Kyuhyun was really happy whilst Seohyun on the other hand was shy.

"Me and my Sungmin bear~" she giggled and fed him again.

"Hyoyo and Hyuk!" Obviously they just got caught.

"Tiffany and Onew." TIffany's head was on Onew's shoulders while his one arm was around her shoulders, keeping her warm and close to her as he closes his eyes. Slowly he leans his head on top of her head with a smile.

"Sooyoung and Key." The two kept on eating on the opposite table.

"Jessica and Jonghyun." Jessica was already sleeping while Jonghyun took stolen photos of her.

"Yoona and Taemin." Sungmin laughed as he stared at the two, who were playing 'rock, paper, scissors'. The loser gets his/her hand smacked. Yoona lost but instead of Taemin smacking it. He kissed it.

"Yuri and Minho." Sunny sighed as she stared at them. Yuri was blabbering happily about the book she just finished reading. Minho wasn't listening. His attention was somewhere else. He was too busy staring at her. Even fixing her hair back in place.

Leaving their houses early they travel far away from their home. Hours passed and thousand of miles away from their family. They ended up at Sungmin's Family Rest House around almost lunch time.

-

"How do we decide on the rooms?" Siwon asked Sungmin as they got off of the bus. "We'll share a room!" Tiffany  pulled 'Yuri' but when she looked, it was Onew. "Oh my gosh! Not you of course! I meant Soshi five." She coughed shyly.

"5 in one room? and 4 on the other? same with the guys it is then." Sungmin rang the doorbell and the maid greets them. "Ahjumma, is the food ready?" He asked. "Yes, sir." Sungmin turns to them as they got inside the large living room. "Welcome my awesome guests! Shall we have lunch at the backyard?" He said with a hint of grin.

Confused and excited they followed Sungmin. "Wah! Daebakk!" Jonghyun clapped at the sight of the wonderful outside pool. Then he looked around. "They have two pools. The other one is down there." Siwon pointed the stairs.

Key comes closer to Sooyoung and whispers. "Wanna play a game?"

"What game?"

"The one who holds their breath longer under the water wins."

"Okay!"

"What do you want if you win?" Key asked as they sat.

"Couple rings!" she nodded.

"Have you ever kissed someone?"

Sooyoung shook her head and passed the rice to Yoona who served Taemin first. Key looked at her with a serious look. "Then I want your first kiss as a prize."


 

OMFG 99 SUBS. ;; <3

I LOVE YOU GUYS! Thank you for humbly keeping up with me~

<3 I love you all~

I hope you all like this update! Aja~ Hwaiting~

06-01-13

-EasternPearl