Fragile Heart

My first kiss

Taemin sprang up behind Yoona, carrying the items that she said they will be needing. "Yah." She nudged him. "Hmm?" He looked at her with a light smile. "You think Onew will be okay?" she asked with a slight pout. Taemin arranges the props on the floor before sighing. "He'd probably be hiding in his studio all day." He stated.

Yoona messed her hair badly and sighed. Taemin watched her, amused. "You should call your mother and tell that your brother needs some motherly love later." Taemin looked at Yoona in disbelief. "My mother? My mother is dead." he started painting the box. "What do you mean? Mrs. Lee is dead already!?" She asked in surprise. Taemin turned to her and kneeled infront of her since she was sitting down on the floor. "Let me get this straight.. I am their half brother." Yoona frowned at his words. "What? Stop kidding around." She waved her hand off him.

"No. I'm serious." Taemin said, snatching Yoona's hand. "Let me go.." she said, with the heat slowly creeping unto her cheeks. "Just listen, okay?" she nodded at him and the continued their work. "Dad had a one night stand with my mom and bam! I was created." he grinned playfully. "I'm one heck of a mistake and I still can't believe how they were able to take in some mistake in such wonderful familhy." He told her as he brushed a red paint on the apple cut card board that she was doing.

She on the other hand stared at him with eyes full of concern. Kyuhyun and Sungmin who were carrying the wobbling tower  made out of wood and boxes unsteadily tries to put it down and nicely. "Watch out!" Sunny pointed out from a distance. Taemin turned his head and sees the tower about to fall in Yoona's direction.

"Yoona!" he yelled before pinning her down the floor, covering her with his body. Yoona looked at him with a surprised expression. She closed her eyes as soon as she heard the clashing sounds and thuds on the floor. Taemin winced a bit but seeing Yoona's scared faced made him want to protect her more.

"Yoong! Taemin!" Jessica ran to them pushing away the blocks of boxes. Sunny ran to the stage, pulling the boxes to the side. They sighed in relief seeing the two still in one piece. "It's okay now.." Taemin pressed his two fingers on her forehead to ease the frown. "Are you okay, taemin?" Jessica asked worriedly. Taemin nodded at her and stood up, dusting himself as if nothing happened.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun arranged the boxes back before walking to Taemin, apologizing for the incident. Yoona sat up and watched Taemin. How can he just shrug it off warm heartedly? Why did he risk getting hurt because of her? "You're bleeding!" Sunny pointed out Taemin's arm. Yoona blinked her thoughts away and stumbles a bit to him. "Ah.. This is nothing.." he smiled. "Just a minor scratch." he nodded, but Yoona wasn't convinced. "Jessica, can you tell Siwon oppa that I'm taking Taemin to the clinic?" Jessica, who was dumb founded just nodded.

"You're so stupid." Yoona whispered harshly as she escorted Taemin to the door. "Huh?" he leaned to her a bit and then scratched the back of his head. "Mianeh.." He playfully grinned at her. Yoona stopped walking as soon as they got out of the auditorium. "Gomawo." She smiled shyly then pouted at him.

Sooyoung muched on her chips and fed Key from time to time while they decide on the lightings for each scene. "Sooyoung.." He mumbled as he wrote things down and arranged his glasses. "Neh?" She watched his every move. She finds it cute, on how he act 'diva-ish' most of the times but so manly around her.

MBG: The day I confessed - Jo Kwon

"Minho told me that I am your first boyfriend.. is it true?" he asked, still not looking at her. Sooyoung nodded and leaned back against the black swivel chair. "Yes you are. No jokes. No lies." She said confidently and proudly. "Then.. have you ever been kissed by anyone?" He asked before stopping scribbling notes. "Nope. Not yet. Not even once." She grabbed her banana milk and sips on it.

Key grinned widely then turned to her. "Let's make a deal then." Sooyoung raises an eyebrow at him and asks. "Deal? About what?" "Your first kiss shall be mine." He said with head high. Sooyoung choked on her chips and blinked at him while blushing. "If I get to introduce you to my parents and get permission from your side of the family then your first kiss is mine!" Not being able to process it all in she said 'Deal!" even before she can say her side of the deal.

Shoot.

"Uh, okay.. I.. Oh.. You will have to take me to the amusement park and shout that you love me infront of everyone here in school and infront of the people in the amusement park if you lose. Also.. that means there should be a cake and flowers at both events! Ha!" Sooyoung laughed evilly.

Taeyeon somehow interrupts them by knocking on the door. Key takes the chance to flick her forehead before leaning in and saying "Call!"

With the two of them leaving the control room, Taeyeon finds herself in a quiet bliss. Leaning against the table of buttons and cords, she sighs. She barely escaped Siwon's killer looks. He was everywhere. She shook her head and even laughed to herself. She's probably gone crazy over him.

Siwon smiles at the sight of Taeyeon smiling. "Anything funny?" Taeyeon who was in panic slided a bit and grabs on the button and controls to stand up straight. "No.. it's nothing." She laughed nervously.

Yuri and Minho looked at each other before turning to Hyuk and the rest. 'ON-AIR' was lighted in blinding red in the upper station of the tinted glass control room. "Is that Taeyeon?" Hyuk asked. Yuri nodded at him. Taemin and Yoona came back in from the clinic and was surprised by the sound of Siwon chuckling. "What the hell was that?" he asked. Yoona shrugged as they walk to Yuri who stood up and crossed her arms with a light smirk on her face as she looked up.

"So Taeyeon.. I-- I wanna apologize for the other day." said Siwon as he ran his fingers through his hair. "No! It's not your fault.. Please don't blame yourself." Taeyeon looked down at her shoes as she blused. "I wanna make it up to you." He said sincerely, walking to her. Taeyeon leans back, accidentally tripping and hitting the button to go up. Unaware that the volume has been turned to maximum.

Jonghyun smirked and whispered to Jessica. "I'd love to do something like this for you." Jessica turns and hits his head. He yelps in pain which makes everyone shush him and Jessica does a hair flip as sign of her victory.

"Y-Y-You don't have to, oppa." she gulped, her heart pounding hard. "I want to. Please?" "Whatever you say oppa.." she tried to move away from his gaze but it was too late. He tilts her head up to look up to him. "I'll take you out for dinner this week, sound good?" Taeyeon blushed harder as if she was going to explode any moment.

Yoona squealed and hits Taemin's arm. "Oww..." he frowned at her. She smiles and does a peace sign at him. Sooyoung's mouth fell open and Key's as well. Minho shook his head and pressed his temples. "Geez.." he mumbled. At least his brother has the guts.

"I'll call you, okay?" he said. She nods frantically and smiled awkwardly. "Oh god, you're so beautiful." he said before leaning in and kissing her on the lips. One.. Two.. Three.. a few more seconds till he moved away and the students in the auditorium started clapping, squealing and howling.

None of them was able to keep it to themselves. Sooyoung kept shaking Key while Yoona hugs Taemin and jumping around with him. Yuri sat on the floor, clapping and kicking her legs happily. Minho slow clapped and whispered under his breath, "I'm so proud of my brother."

 


A/N : Made new background lay out and poster.

Sorry for the long wait!

Do you guys think Taeyeon and Siwon's date will be a success?!