Just Once

My first kiss

 

Everyone was looking for Yuri. She was nowhere to be found. She just ran away from them. "Let's split up." Tiffany suggested, but Taemin was running all by himself. "Let him go." says Onew. "He knows what he's doing." Key ran with Sooyoung, Jessica with Jonghyun and Yoona. Onew and Tiffany walked calmly through the library. She could be hiding anywhere.

"What's with the rush?" Kyuhyun asked Sooyoung. "She doesn't have time to chit chat with you." Key grabs her by the wrist and rushes off. "I'll call you later!" Sooyoung was dragged by Key. Sungmin approaches Kyuhyun, "Zup with her man?" Sungmin holds out his precious doll. "I don't know. Looks like it's something serious." Sungmin shrugs and they walk to their next class.

Yuri was in the rooftop, hugging her knees and looking at the beautiful view of the whole school. She feels better whenever she gets the silence and peace.

Tiffany was calling her, then the others start calling her. She gave up and walk towards the locker room. She went near the pool. The water could calm her down. She needs to calm herself. She starts to get in the pool. Nobody was there. Nobody would think she would stay there. The pool was closed, nobody could just use it.

After thirty minutes of searching, they all met in front the grand staircase. "We better give up." says Yoona. "Wae!?" they said in unison. "She's avoiding us. She just wants to think." she reasoned out. "Right, let's just give her enough time to think." says Jonghyun. "Where's Onew?" they looked at Tiffany, "Don't ask me. He went the other way as soon as we got out of the library."

--

Onew was walking his way on the second floor, he could see the whole swimming pool through the large glass. He then notices someone there. He narrowed his eyes and someone came to his mind. "Yuri!?" he ran downstairs brushing all the people who would come his way. He can access the pool because he is a trainee.

Without any second thoughts he jumped into the water to save her. She coughs as soon as he got her. "Come on! Don't die!" he yelled. He pulled her up  out of the water. "What on earth are you thinking!?" he asked, but there was no response. He was about to panic. "Phone! Phone! Dang! Where the hell is it!? " Luckily he was rich enough to afford a waterproof phone.

He dialed Taemin's number.

"Hyung! Where are you!?"

"Get Tiffany here! At the pool deck as fast as you can!"

"Wae!?"

"I found Yuri! She's unconscious"

He ended the call, water was dripping from his whole body. He pulled her up, and brought her into a hug. She coughs and soon opens her eyes. "I'm cold.." she was shivering. "So am i! What the heck is wrong with you!?" he asked. "I thought the water would calm me.." she voiced out. "Dang it! You know that not everybody can access the pool area!" he told her. "Thank you for saving me then.. If that's what you want to hear."

"Hyung! Noona!" Taemin shouted then grabbed a towel. "Yuri!" Tiffany pushed Onew away. "What did you do to her!?" she was mad. "Nothing. Just saved her." he stood up and walked towards the locker room. "Onew.." Yuri called as Tiffany was able to help her stand up. "Thank you." he nodded and left.

--

Everyone was requested to follow directions. It was better than getting a whole week of suspension because of such childish fights.

"Now, everybody will be paired up and given a scene to act." Siwon shows them a thin blue book, which looked like the script for the play. GD comes in the auditorium and whispers something to Siwon. "Watch my sister for me. Call me if anything happens." Siwon salutes him as he leaves. Yuri was there, just sitting beside Seohyun.

"Now.. You will see your names on the script that Taeyeon will be giving out. Sungmin will act it out with Sunny first. Then next, the pairs should do better than them," Siwon was taking things up too seriously

CL was waiting outside for GD. She and GD were friends since elementary days.

"Kwon Jiyoung.. Come here.." she said as soon as she saw him. He let out a heavy sigh. "I can see that my Cola is sad..What did you do this time." she leaned her head against the wall staring at him. "She got involve in such childish acts." CL kept on looking at her nails. "So did my brothers. I know about it, GD." she took out her mirror. "So?" he managed out to say. "Fix that attitude of yours GD. Bring her some food." she ordered. "Why should I?" he kept on staring at her. "Because KittyCat says so~" she purred. ''kitty.. She should learn not to depend on me always to fix her mess up." he turned away from her. "Don't give her that cold treatment again, GD.. I might take the revenge for her.. Would you like that?" He froze. Then she goes inside the auditorium.

Onew walked in with a can of coffee in his hands. he sits beside Yuri and hands it down to her. She looked at him. "My sister told me to give you that." he whispered. Then Tiffany sees them. She quickly comes down the stage and takes a sip from Yuri's coffee. "that was great!" she exclaimed. Onew stared at her in disbelief. "What?" then he shakes his head.

--

"What are you guys doing here?" Sungmin asked as he sees the M13 occupy the front row seats. "We heard you guys need help.. Here we are!" Donghae said. "Hi Gorjess!" he waved happily at her. All their eyes went to Jessica who has a blue paint on her right cheek. Upon seeing Donghae she automatically smiled brightly and waved at him.

Jonghyun can't believe what he was seeing. He stood up and placed his right arm over her shoulder and waved too. Jessica's smile vanished and pushed Jjong away. "What!?" he asked before going back to painting. "Onew should be the one doing this.." he said. "Shut up and stop complaining." They were in charge of painting the drafts because they both were terrible in acting. Jessica had no emotions, while jonghyun had too much.

They started to work on the props and drafts. Yuri was discussing the costumes with taeyeon. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were in charge of the choreography. Minho was practicing the piano piece that Siwon gave him. Key went in to play with the cosmetics pulling taemin to be his toy.

"No Hyung! No!" he kept on struggling. Onew was carrying the stuff that Tiffany was carrying earlier. "Come on Slow poke~" she leaned on the box he was carrying leaning her face closer to him. onew froze with that eye smile. He took one step backward and *BANG* he slips. "Whatever he does,it's Onew condition.." The Shining Five said in sync.

''Are you okay?" Tiffany laid out her hand for him to hold. He looked at her. She was extremely pretty. "Heck.. Onew.. What's wrong with you!?" he thought to himself before accepting her hand. She was giving him that wonderful eye smile. Siwon suddenly appears out of nowhere. "Good thing to see you two getting along." They were staring at each other, not noticing that they were still holding each other's hand.

"Do you guys ever plan to help us out or are you two just going to stare at each other?" Key's face was inches away from the two of them. Taemin took the opportunity and ran towards Yoona. Who was busy sketching some costumes. "Need help?"he leaned his elbows on the table. She nodded then points at the fabrics. "Get me some samples of all of those." she gives him the sample size and the scissors. "Yes boss!" he ran.

Sooyoung was clearing up the tables and cleaning the mirror. Then Key appears with different kinds of cosmetics. He puts it on the table and arranges them all. "Woah. Neat Freak much?" she commented. He ignored her and continued what she was doing. "All done! This room is now all yours~" she bowed and was planning to leave when he grabbed her hand.

"Can you be my model? Just this once?" he asked not looking at her. Her eyes went to his hand holding her. "No." she said firmly. "I'll treat you after the practice today." he said, hoping that she'd bite on his bait. "And send me home?" she asked. He nodded. "Better make me beautiful Kim Kibum,or else." She glared at him. "Arrasso~" he smiled and pulled her to the chair.

He gently placed his hands over her shoulder. Her heart started to race. "let's start." he said in his normal voice but to her he sounded like he was seducing her. She gulped. He started to clean her face. his hands brushed smoothly over her face. It was so gentle that she couldn't almost feel a thing.

--

Onew went to the terrace, to release his stress. Nobody dared to call him Jinki, except for his childhood sweetheart. She was the one who named him Onew. He walked here and there. The sky was dark already and the stars twinkled. He sighed and looked up. There he was again, being this all clumsy Jinki he was before.

Lee Jinki.. Nobody dared to call him that name..

| Flashback |

 

For the first time he was able to meet his brother, Lee Taemin. His Mother was kind enough to accept him in the family and treat him like her own son as well. Little Taemin looked like a girl to him. He was younger than him but due to his impressive skills he got to school early. Making the two of them batch mates.

"Taeminnie~" Their sister Chae rin would just suddenly come up into their room with a box full of wonderful and colorful ribbons and laces. Onew smacked his forehead with his right hand. She was going to make Taemin her doll once again. Taemin smiled at her as he sat on the floor and she pulls out her pink hair brush.

He would run to the phone and call Chae Rin's Best Friend JiYoung..

"Hyung! Emergency! My sister is making taemin into her doll again!" he would cry out. "I'll be there!" JiYoung would come over in a span of 10 minutes. He would be in their living room waiting for JiYoung. "Where is she?" he would ask as soon as he would arrive and shake his shoulders as if they would be dealing with a hostage taker.

"LEE CHAE RIN!" JiYoung would call out. His voice would echo inside the whole mansion as he would run up to the stairs. Then he would kick the door and get inside. "Let go of Taemin!" Jiyoung would point his fingers at her, in a shape of a gun. Taemin would just smile at him. "Hyung~ You came! Annyeong!~" he would even wave at him. JiYoung would take her away and bring her to their house. So she could have some girl playmate and not make fun of Taemin.

Once JiYoung had taken Chae rin to their house, he would sigh in relief.

Some time later, while he was growing up. Chae Rin was in Middle School and they were in elementary. He had a big fight with his father and decided to go to U.S.A and have a vacation there. ''Go on and play with them" Seunggi, his cousin would take him to the park.

(MBG: She Is Love -Parachute)

There.. He met her.. The lonely girl in the swing..

"Hi.."

"Hi.."

"What's your name?"

"Jinki.. Lee Jinki..." he brushed off the back of his hair to look  suave. She giggled.

"You're Korean?" she asked with sparkling eyes. He nodded and there was the most heart melting eye smile.

From that day onwards, they would meet at the same park everyday and play together. His vacation which seemed to be boring changed, when he met her..

"I have a good nickname for you~" she said one day while they were on the swing.

"What is it?" he pushed her higher.

"Onew!" she said joyfully.

"Onew?" he asked.

"yeah~ sounds cool. right?" he nodded.

From then on,he used that nickname that she made for him.

On the day of his departure..

"Jinki! Come on! We might miss your flight!" Seunggi yelled. He hushed him as he walked out of the car, today was the last day that he'll see her. There she was standing beautifully as ever. She was wearing her pink dress paired up with white flats and pink headband.

"Hey Beautiful!" Onew called out. She turned and smiled at her. "Onew!" she ran and hugged him. "You're leaving.." she started to tear up as he pulled her away to get a good look on her. "It doesn't mean we won't see each other anymore.." he wiped her tears away. "Really?" she managed to smile. He nodded quickly. "I'll be back next summer.." he promised. She just nodded as they did the pinky swear.

"Bye Onew~" she waved off as he got in the car.. "Bye Mi Young.."

| End of Flashback |

"Mi Young.. How are you?" he asked the stars. Suddenly the door opened and there was Tiffany, with her lips pouting. "LEE JINKI! You really never keep your promises!" she crossed her arms above her wonderful and massive chest. He blushed. Why was he staring there!? "What promise!?" he asked. "You said you'll help me finish those boxes.. but here you are!"she laid out her hand to point him, as his whole being.

He sighed and looked up unto the stars. "Do you know for a fact that there are only three girls who could call me by my whole name?" she stared at him with questioning eyes. "My mom, CL and lastly.. my first love.. Mi Young.." suddenly fell open upon hearing it from him. "I wonder how you knew my whole name.. Yuri, even if we already know each other for a long time.. doesn't even call me that." he said looking at her.

"And it's impossible for you to learn my real name without someone telling you that.." he walked towards her.

"You told me." she said as her eyes examined his facial expression. "I did?" he frowned as she nodded and step closer to him. "Want me to remind you, when and where?" she placed her fingers on her lips before saying anything else. "Summer.. Swing.. Vacation.." each step she takes makes him take a step backward.

"I'm that little girl you used to push in the swing and meet at the park.. Hi Lee Jinki.. Or should I say Onew?" She smiled and then it turned into a serious face.. Stephanie.. Tiffany..

"You never came back.." she said in a sad tone. Then backed off.

"Mi Young?" he pointed her, she let out the same old giggle that he loved.

"Finally.. You remembered." she said then left him.

-- (MBG: Angel - SE7EN)

Sooyoung had her eyes closed as Key did his magic on her. She felt uneasy as she kept her eyes to closed. A minute or  two has passed and she still had her eyes closed.

"You're too tensed.. Relax.. I'm almost done." he said. She tried to relax as he continues his magic upon her. "Slightly part your lips." he said as he took the lip brush and chose the lipstick that would look best on her. As he was about to put color unto her lips, he was taken aback by his own creation.

There she was.. The Angel he had been looking for. No doubt that it was her, but to see her like this. Eyes closed and lips slightly parted. he gulped to himself. He was given the most wonderful sight in the world. He finished everything with nervousness and anticipation.

"All done. Now, let me get my camera." he ran out and grabbed his bag. "Hyung. Where are you going? Where's Sooyoung?" Taemin was holding different kinds of fabric on his hand. "No time to talk. Tell you later." he ignored the others and ran back to the dressing room backstage.

Sooyoung was starstrucked as she saw her own reflection. She was unable to move as she watched the beautiful creature look back at her. She tried to make some faces just to make sure that she is that creature that she is seeing right now. No tricks played at her. It really is her. Then she saw Key's reflection come up behind her leaning at the door with his arms crossed above his chest and a wonderful smile on his cute lips.

"Mind if I take some pictures of you?" he asked, waving the camera on his left hand. She cracked a smile on her lips as he took his marvelous almighty steps towards her. He was beautiful. He was the DIVA after all. "I never thought you'd turn me into a angel.." she puffed her cheeks as he take a picture of her. "it was my concept, sweetie. An angel." He took another stolen shot of her.

"Now, can you face here so I can take a picture of you? Smile!" he tried to grab her attention. She was looking at the mirror. Then she turns to him with tearful eyes. His mouth fell open as he have captured it. "What are those tears for?" He took some tissue to dab on it. "I'm just happy.. Mian.." She tried to grab the tissue from him but she caught his hand.

Gently his hand her face, tracing the beauty that he had marked on her. With tearful eyes she smiled at him. Without wasting a chance he captured it. It was beautiful. It was special.

"Come on Cinderella. Let me be your prince today." He laid out his hand and she took it. "I'll show you to the world." suddenly he ran with his hand holding hers and took her onstage.

--

Siwon was the appointed director and he chose taeyeon to be his assistant. However, there's been a change of plans. The seniors, wanted something to bring them back to their childhood days.

T.O.P comes into the scene of the lower batch students who are pretty much into what they are doing. They were soon all gathered up in front of the stage. T.O.P stood along side with his other student council members. They were to ask about everyone's opinion when they were abrupted by Key and Sooyoung.

"why are you guys running?" GD asked. CL was shocked and pointed out Sooyoung. "Yah! Who's she?!" GD shushed down CL as the girls soon realize something. "Where's Soo?" Jessica asked. The others shrugged then Sooyoung broke into laughter with Key. They gave out each other a high five then Dara coughed.

Key elbowed Sooyoung, she did a formal bow to everyone. "Annyeonghaseo~ Sooyoung imnida~" She smiled. Everyone stood up and ran towards the end of the stage as they saw Sooyoung's transformation. Even the student council members were shocked, "Where did the shikshin messy Sooyoung go?" Jonghyun asked. Key glared at him, then he hid himself behind Jessica.

"All the way inside." said Key then Sooyoung gave out a small girlish giggle. "Have a seat first, we have something to discuss." says T.O.P winking at Key and Sooyoung. She ran down towards her friends but then her shoe slips. Key runs and takes the shoe. He knelt down to help her wear it. Everyone held their breathe. "Hey Cinderella.. You dropped your shoe." Key winked at Sooyoung, and she blushed deep red.

"FIRST PAIR! Cinderella and her Prince charming!" Bom yelled. "What do you mean? First pair?" Sooyoung turned to them. "Well since we have a highly anticipated school play. We decided to go for romance and childhood memories!" Bom even twirled around due to too much excitement.

"We plan to take out the inner princesses and princes from each members of the cast." says Dara.

"We plan to have 12 stories to be told and few intermission numbers." says Daesung

"12 pairs, but since we already have one.. it goes down to 11." says Taeyang

"We also have decided for the highlight of the show." says Seungri.

"And what is that?" Onew asked trying to stay away from Tiffany's way.

"That would be the 12 dancing princesses!" CL said in her high pitch voice.

"But we already have pairings." says Taeyeon, "It would be a waste if we just.."

"Fair enough, let me see the list of pairings so we can decide which pair will take the slots." says T.O.P

"The first pair, please come up on stage." Dara escorted them.

--

"1. Cinderella - Sooyoung / Prince  - Key" GD announced. "once the pairing is created, there are no more obligations allowed." says Dara. Sooyoung and Key took their spot.

"2. Snow White - Yoona / Prince - Taemin" says Bom. Yoona's mouth fell open. Taemin closed it for her and grabbed her by her arms and pulled her up stage.

"3. Anastasia - Tiffany / Dimitri - Onew" says Seungri. Tiffany walked coolly to her spot and Onew was frozen on his seat. She went down and pulled him by the neck tie making him stumble a bit as they walked up unto the stage. Luna watched Tiffany with eyes full of hatred. Tiffany saw her and fixed Onew's tie and patted his chest.

"4. Megara - Jessica / Hercules - Jonghyun" says Dara. "Yes! My muscled will be showed!" he had his self congratulatory dance but then a smack on the forehaed was given to him by the all so Gorjess Jessica. "Stop it you jerk. You're embarrasing yourself."

"5. Jasmine - Yuri / Aladdin - Minho" CL glared at GD as she saw the name list. GD avoided that look as her tried to ocupy himself with discussing some stuff with Dara. The two took different stairs and met at their spot. Yuri was giving Minhothe cold treatment. Minho felt so small beside her.

"6. Tinker Bell - Sunny / Terence - Sungmin" Sunny and Sugmin smiled upon hearing their name. They pinched each other's cheeks as they got on stage. "Let go~" she said. "Nu-uh. You first." says he. GD came up to them and took ther hands off of one another. "PDA?" Sungmin asked. GD shook his head. "No. ual Harrasment." then he left. Sungmin had his mouth hanging open hile she laughed at his unlikey expression. 

"7. Esmeralda - Hyoyeon / Pheobus - Eunhyuk" says Dara. Hyoyeon imitated the gypsy dance as she got up stage. Eunhyuk moved from left to right, following the sway of her y hips.

"8. Aurora - Seohyun / Philip - Kyuhyun" Seohyun's eyes grew wide as she saw the real alive and hearthrob Kyuhyun take his spot onstage. He saw her and signaled her to come up. She blinked for a few times before realizing something. It was once in a lifetime chance.

"9. Mulan -Taeyeon / Shang - Siwon" the two looked at each other. "Why are we included?" he asked. Bom smiled. "so you guys can also have the feel of the show!", "But who's going to direct it and all?" Tayeon asked. "We'll help." GD said

But still they were lacking for three more pairs.

"That would be all for today!~" Dara tiptoed her way down the stage.

The cast looked at their partners. Let the real pressure begin!