How to save a life

My first kiss

Jessica had always hated Physical Education. She knew it was a free time but they had to play at the grounds. She takes a a ball and played it in her hands. "Wanna play soft ball?" A voice boomed from behind. She turns and smiles at the sight of Jonghyun. "You can throw me the pitch." He said and took the bat before getting into position. "I don't know how to play this though." She said and tucked a hair behind her ear. "It'll be fine. Just give me a nice throw!" He yelled and she laughed.

She parted her legs and focused at her target. She has to throw the ball and he has to miss it. Slowly, she shifted her position, raising her arms in the air and back to her chest part. She threw the ball and to her amazement it hit the ground causing Jonghyun to fall over, laughing.

"Not funny!" She screamed. "I'm sorry! I can't help it!" He kept on laughing and from a distance, two people watched them. "I think your brother likes Jessica." Sooyoung said before eating her steamed bun. Key nodded and pointed at how Jonghyun laughed. "See that? He loses his poise and becomes himself around her." Sooyoung glances at him, noticing how he suddenly threw and arm around her shoulder.

Quietly, Key pulled out something from his pocket and presented it to her. "What's that?" She asked and he pulled her wrist then showed his. "A key." He said and showed his lock bracelet.

"I am called Key and you are the only person who holds the key to my heart." He said with a slight grin. Sooyoung stares at their couple bracelets quietly and she hugs him before he can say a word.

"You dropped your bun!" He said worriedly. "Screw the bun. I must hug you." She said and he hugs her in return.

"I'll see you later." Key whispers before letting her go. "Oh. And I owe you a bun. I'll buy you that after the party." He clicks his tongue after before running for the stairs. No, he wasn't late for class yet. It was just that his heart felt as if it was going to explode. He clutches to his chest and smiles to himself with head down. "I think I am in love with her."

Jessica and Jonghyun decided to walk around the whole soccer field instead to kill time. "So you heard?" Jessica started. "Heard what?" He looks at her with confusion in his eyes. "The engagement." She said as if it wasn't a big deal. "What engagement?" Jonghyun seemed to be at loss about something and he didn't like it. "You're engaged?" He asked and he was suddenly scared of the possible answer. "Aniyo!"

"Kyuhyun! She got hit by the ball on her arm! She didn't lose her legs! Put her down!" Some female student yelled at Kyuhyun who was carrying Seoohyun in his arms like a baby. "You're no boss of me so I will do what I want!" He yelled back and walked fast to the clinic. Jonghyun and Jessica watched him walk fast as if he was gonna kill somebody because of what happened. "So many people dating.." Jessica mumbled.

Jonghyun turns to her and teases her. "Wanna go mainstream? We could lessen the single people by two if you'd let me date you." He said and wiggled his eyebrows after nudging her. Disbelief and amusement crossed Jessica's face. She shakes her head and hit his head. "You are such a pabo."

He rubs his forehead as he groans and looks at her again. "You were saying about the engagement? Wanna get engaged to me? Let's date first!" He complained and she pinched his arm this time. "Yah! You like hurting and touching me!" He made a face at Jessica and she gasps in return. "I am so done with you!" She turns her back at him and marches back to the building.

"Since when was this planned?" Tiffany asked. "I don't know. We were called by our parents yesterday over dinner and we were told at that very moment that we were engaged." Onew sighed out as they worked on their History assignment. "Are you telling me the truth?" She kept her gaze down on the book and bit her lower lip. He nods and sighs after. "Yuri was my childhood friend. We knew each other even before you but we barely talked. My sister was her playmate. She always had this own world of hers." He looks at Tiffany and whispers. "All my life, I've had my heart kept by that girl I met at the playground and.. she still holds it."

Looking back, she never saw him look at Yuri like the way he looked at her. Maybe all they need was to trust each other and fight together. "I believe you." She smiles at him and he nods, taking her hand under the table and holding it tight.

Yoona and Sunny walks straight for the door. Lately Sunny hasn't been sticking around with Taeyeon since Siwon was always with her. She sighs thinking of Sungmin, unaware of Yoona's blabbering about her knew friend. "Hey Yoona!" Taemin sprang up infront of them. Taken by surprise, Yoona squeals and so does Sunny. "What the heck, taemin!?" He chuckles and looks back at Minho before looking at her again. "I was thinking, maybe we can go to the party together later?" Yoona looks at Sunny as if asking for approval since Sunny was older than her.

"Bring her home as soon as the party ends, okay? I'm watching you, Taemin." warned Sunny before heading for her locker, leaving Yoona to awkwardly chuckle infront of Taemin. "Wow. Uhm. What do I say? She just gave you her approval so I guess.. It's a yes." she smiled. "I'll pick you up at 6:30." He said as he skipped backwards. "Sharp!" He added before running away.

Minho looked at his watch and waited alone at the end of the stairs. Yuri was supposedly going down now to her final rehearsal of Swan Lake. "Hey Minho." A girl's voice gave him hope but as soon as she saw who it was he turned his back at her and walked away. "What the hell?" Krystal asked and marched off with a hot head. Just then Yuri walked down the stairs quietly. Last rehearsal, she knew all the steps but she felt as if it wasn't how it was supposed to be.

Pretty in Pink was the theme of the party. Any shade of pink. Ga In's idea? Nope. It was Jo Kwon's. It was a Private Party. Only guests with invitations were allowed in. GD scratched himself as he wore the bowtie. "Geez." he grabbed his phone and texted CL "Anything pink?" he asked. "My lips will be pink." she replied.

The girls arrived one by one. Except for Yoona, who was escoted by Taemin. "I see future couple." Tiffany ringed at the other four. "9:00.." she added and they turned their heads to the door. "They look good together." Sooyoung chimmed. "Wait. Why aren't you with the diva?" Yuri asked curiously. "Hey ladies." It was Key. All in pink and peach pants. "Speaking of the diva." Jessica murmured. "Yoh Princess made out of ice. My brother is looking for you." Key motioned his head to the guy holding a bunch of Baby's Breathe in a bouquet.

 

"Yul. It's Minho." Tiffany shot her a look as she mouthed the words to her. "What?" she asks and Minho taps her shows up with a single Stargazer with a pink ribbon and lace around it. "Are you avoiding me?" He asks. "No!" Yuri almost yelled. "What's with the dudes and the flowers?" Yoona asked as they reached the table. "Nothing." Minho said and sat beside Yuri. They sat around the big table. "You got me nothing!?" Sooyoung complained at Key. Key rolls his eyes and hands Sooyoung a bunch of daisies.

Happy and contented, Sooyoung fixed her bangs to boast about er boyfriend. "Oh please. Not that gesture." Yoona commented and Taemin smiled at her, taking out a yellow tulips from his coat. "Oh my gosh." Her eyes were filled with excitement.

"You all got your guys and flowers! And I.. have nothing.. Nothing.. Nothing.." Tiffany sang the last part dramatically and pretended to faint. There was a low laughingfrom their table causing Onew to trip on his own and he automatically stood up as soon as he noticed Tiffany was about to look.

"Pink carnations for you, milady." He kneels and hands the flowers to Tiffany. They started teasing the two. It was a happy moment but when Onew and Yuri got an eye to eye contact, they felt suffocated.

At the other table close to the end, GD and CL watched the mushy teenagers and laughed to themselves. "I swear he didn't get that from me." CL laughed out as Onew started being sweet and mushy to Tiffany. "I can't watch this." GD laughed.

GD watched how happy his sister was and sighed. He turns to CL and smiles. "I'll go start this party. Okay?" She nods at him, left with Seungri, daesung and Top. "What's the deal with you two?" Seungri asks. "Nothing." She said defensively and drank a glass of water.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, May I present to you.. Ga In and Jo Kwon!" The applause sure was defeaning. He took the chance to do his plan while he can. He waved his hand at the Dj and asked the couple to have a seat. Soft music played and GD stood in the middle of the stage.

"Cuz, I know this is your night.. but.. Can I have an announcement?" He asked while holding the microphone. "Sure." Jo Kwon answered.

Once again he turns to the crowd. "This is a secret, guys.. You'll keep it a secret, right?" He asked and the crowd smiled as they nodded at him. "Well another Kwon is getting engaged tonight.." As the crowd gasps and low murmuring filled the room. Yuri kept her head down. "Yul?" Minho looked at her as he pushed back the chair and stood up. "And that Kwon is hopefully to be engaged to a Lee." Minho felt his heart drop when he saw Onew stand up. "No.." he whispered and gulped.

"The Kwon to be engaged.. is none other than.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Me."

 

GD said and walked his way to the table where CL was.

Onew and Yuri shared a look as the crowd's eyes were set on GD.

"Lee Chae Rin." He said as he stood tall before her.

"I have a question and the only answer is yes." She stood up as he pulled her.

" Will you marry me?"

Silence filled the whole place and all eyes were set on GD who was kneeling on one knee as CL go speechless. Hands over and tears forming from her eyes.

"Yes."

She answered tearfully and he slips the ring on her finger.
Everybody starts clapping and Yuri sat down, smiling and crying as well.

"You okay?" Minho asked.

"I am. More than I'll ever be." Yuri answered and hugged him tight.

 


 

A/N: Yes. late update.

Sorry Kissers for the late update but I hope you liked this chapter.

And yes, I called you guys.. 'Kissers'

Too cheesy? Too whatever? Heh~ It's just I'm happy guys.

Thank you for supporting 'My First Kiss'

Hello new subs! \o/

I'd appreciate it more if you guys comment on what you think about this new chap.

Till then! Byeom!