Admiration

My first kiss

 

Sunny has now revealed the truth about Luna's lies. She soon meets the SCHOOL PRINCE Sungmin who was rushing to the clinic. Will he be able to notice his new admirer? :P
 
--
 
Luna was crying as she got out of the room. Sunny ignored her. "Well, you pretty much deserve it." she mumbled to herself and continued walking towards the stairs. "I wonder where Yoong is.." then she meets two guys in the hallway. "Oh, Uhm, excuse me.." she calls their attention. The two guys were handsome, the taller one with black hair and broad shoulders approached her. "Is there any problem? Miss.. Sunkyu?" he asked. He saw her name on her pin.
 
"oh, please. You can call me Sunny." she held out her hand. He smiled, and shook her hand. "TOP, Your Student Council President. At your service." he introduced himself. "Hello TOP Oppa~" she said and smiled. Jiyong went near them and looked at the pretty girl. She has a pretty short hair, and she's a blondie!? Must be a foreigner.
 
"Hi, i'm Jiyong. Vice President. You can call me GD." he said. Sunny turned her head to him and took his hand. "Annyeong~" she greeted them both. "You must be a new student, Am I right?" GD asks. She nods. "Well, yeah. I'm also pretty lost out here." she said, looking around. "Can I see your Registration Form then?" she then hands TOP her Reg Form.
 
As TOP was reading the information, she turns to GD. "Oppa~ By any chance, Do you know a girl named Im Yoona?" she asked. "Yeah. We know her. She's my sister's close friend." his smile brightens more than the usual. Looks like he'll get a chance to see Sunny more often. "Kwon Jiyong~" a girl's voice called out. They all looked at the girl who was running up the stairs. "Oh, Dara." says TOP.
 
"What are you doing here?" TOP asks. "Well, I just finished the lists." she answers then looks at Sunny. "Hi I'm Sandara. Dara for short. Student Council Secretary. And you are?" , "Lee Sunny. A transferee, Junior." the two girls smile at each other. "Dara, go back into the office. You're not in patrol." says GD. "You're just saying that so I would leave you alone with TOP. Seriously, GD. Change your ways, no more girl hunting!" she pinches his cheeks.
 
"Mr. Myungsoo." TOP ran to the teacher as soon as he saw him. "Wae?" the teacher asked. "Is the teacher's conference done already?" he asked. The teacher nods. "You can start the room to room orientation now." says the teacher. TOP bows as he leaves. "Yoona is a different class from yours. Take the stairs after passing the clinic and once you reach the next floor the 2nd door to your left would be your classroom." TOP instructed.
 
"Oh, thank you." she smiles and bows. She runs towards the given direction. She slowed her pace and looked out the window. She sees a guys walking. He looked so adorable. His smiling face was enough to melt her frown. "how can such guy look so enchanting~" she said to herself. Then she looks at him closely, his smile turns into a frown and turns pale. He runs and disappears from her sight. "Maybe I guess, I'm not so unfortunate after all." she said to herself.
 
Sungmin was walking whe nhe saw Seungri around. "Hyung~" he called out. He waved his hands to him, he did the same thing as well. "Oh, sungmin ah. Still completing your patrol?" Seungri asks. "Sort of, but the girls keep on screaming when they see me." he brags. "So, where's the Pres Duo?" (A/N: 'PRES DUO' is TOP and GD's nickname for being President & Vice President.)
 
"They went to see Yul." he says. "Wae? What happened?" he frowns. Something bad happened to the princess!? "She collapsed on the field earlier." said Seungri. Sungmin turned pale. "Where is she!?" he asked. "I think she's still unconscious. She's in the clinic." as soon as he knew where she was, he ran.
 
"So, Are we the only ones who doesn't fight from the two groups?" Yuri asks, as she takes the cup of water that Minho had offered. "I guess. We both balance the groups' images." he jokes. (A/N: Two groups were SOSHI Five and SHINING Five AlsoYuri is the younger sister of the Student Council's Vice Pres. Kwon Jiyong ; Minho is the younger brother of the Great Choi. Choi Siwon) They laughed with each other. At least they weren't awkward with each other. Unlike their friends. "Thank you for saving me, again." she said. "Hey, stop it. I've had enough of your gratefulness." he said. "Would you've done the same thing if the student wasn't me?" she asks.
 
He bravely shakes his head. She smiles at his serious expression. "Wae?" she asked. "Well, Jjong could handle them." he looks at her. She was staring at him with a mile playing on her lips. "Please, don't smile like that~" he thought.
 
Sunny continued walking, then she sees.. Yoona? she enters the clinic and rushes towards her. "Yah! Yoong~ What hap-" she stopped in mid sentence when she notice something. She looked at her more closely. "You're not Yoona~" she said while blinking for a couple of times. "Uhm, yeah. That's because my name is Yuri. Kwon Yuri." she said. pointing herself. "Sun Kyu, nice name." said the guy with the athletic built. Oh, he's pretty handsome alright~ But he wasn't her type. Besides, seeing him with the girl named 'Yuri'.. They do look good together.
 
"Just call me Sunny~ Sorry for crashing in, I thought I saw my cousin a while ago." Sunny explained. "You're Yoona's cousin?" says the guy. She nods. "She's her friend." he points out the girl. "Jinja!?" she smiled. "My name is Yuri, and he is Minho.",  "I'm Lee Sunny~" she introduced herself. Then someone comes cutting in. "Yuri-ah!" the voice called out, she turned to look around. JJANG~! It was that guy that she saw earlier!
 
-- (MBG: Nice to meet you - G.Na ft. Wheesung) ^^
 
"Oh, Sungmin-ssi~ What's with the rushing in?" Yuri asked. "Are you alright? Does anything hurt? Are you hungry? Did you take your medicine? Ho-" Yuri's laugh cuts him out. "I'm fine. Minho saved me." she said turning to him. Sungmin throws him a bad look. How dare he steal his position in Yuri's life!? Sungmin then notices the star-strucked blondie beside him. "Who is she?" he asked Yuri and Minho. "Yoona's cousin." Minho answers. "Ah. So, are you a new student? I haven't seen you around." Sunny was mesmerized with his looks and his voice fits him so well.
 
Sunny was enchanted to see him. She was dumbfounded and was not able to say a word, till Yuri snapped her out of it. "Sun Kyu~" she cooed. Sunny blinked for a couple of times before realizing that was open and that the prince was already in front of her. "Cute~" she heard the prince said. "So, What's your name then?" he asks.
 
"Sun K--.. Sunny. Lee Sunny" she almost slipped, "pretty name, it fits you." he extends his hands for her. She takes it, she thought that he was just going to have a nice shake hands with her. But she was wrong, he kisses the back of her hand. Her face turned red, and she couldn't take away her hand.
 
"My name is Sungmin. Student Council Assistant Secretary." then he winks at her. She backs off, hitting on the chair. She can't help but blink. Her heart was going to explode if he would continue such actions. Sungmin pulls her by the waist to prevent the foreseen accident. "You, okay?" he asked. His calm and sincere eyes tells her that he was quite worried.
 
"Ehem.." said a teacher. They all turned their heads to the door. "Oh, Mr. Park" says Sungmin, still not letting go of Sunny. Mr. Park pointed at their position. Yuri and Minho looked at each other and giggled quietly. "And what do you think are you doing Lee Sungmin?" the teacher asks, fixing his glasses. "Oh, this." He looks at Sunny. Sunny's heart was beating fast. "She was about to fall, I just pulled her to safety." Sungmin explained.
 
"is that so, You can let go of her now. The falling accident would be better than another accident with you. Don't you think?" says the teacher. Sunny pulls away first, embarrassed for such malicious actions with a man that she just met. "My apologies, Sir." Sunny bows. The teacher nods and leaves them.
 
"Sungmin-ssi.. Can you take her to her classroom for me?" says Yuri, eyeing on Sunny. Sunny like Sungmin, it was obvious. Minho then pulls out a book out of nowhere and starts to read. "Yeah. Better take her to class. The next class starts in more or less, ten minutes." says Minho under his book. Yuri nods. "Why not Minho?" asks Sungmin. Yuri hits him. "He 's quite tired from saving me earlier. You do it." says Yuri in ordering manner. Sunny kept her head low.
 
"Alright." says Sungmin. "Where's your phone?" Sungmin asks. Yuri takes out her phone. "Wae?" she asks as he grabs it away from her. He punches down his number and saves it. "Call me, if ever you need help." he says and shots a glare at Minho. "Arrasso~" she smiled. Sungmin smiled back. He feels energized after receiving a smile from Yuri.
 
"Bye Yul. Bye Minho~" Sunny waved off to them. "See you later Sunny~" Yuri waved off. Yuri looked at Minho. "I did a good job, didn't I?" she asks, pulling the book away from his face. Minho nods, not saying a single word. Sungmin was smiling to himself when he turned to Sunny. "What's your nickname?" he asks suddenly. "Sun." she said. "Oh! What a coincidence! My friends call me Sun too!" he places his hands on his pockets and continued to walk with her. "So together, we are Sunsun~" he said. She blushed. How can he make her blush so much!
 
"I should get in now." she said as soon as they got in front of her classroom. "Wait. You. here?" he pointed at the room. She nodded. "Wae?" she asks, fixing her bag. "We're in the same class then." he says. "HUH!?'' she was surprised as he laughs. "Let's go." he said, grabbing her hand. "Sorry we're late, Ms. J" he apologized quickly as he opened the door.
 
She was too stunned to move. He was bowing when he noticed, she wasn't. He puts his hand on her head and slowly makes her bow as well. "Sorry." she said as well. "Well. What do we have here Sungmin? Your new girl?" one of the students asked. "Why? Envious?" he asked coolly. "She's a new student, Ms. J" the teacher approaches them.
 
"Registration Form?" she asks. Sunny pulls it out and hands it to her. Sungmin didn't leave her side. "Okay class, we have a new student. Please treat her well. Understand?" says the teacher. "Ne~" the class said in unison.  "My name is Lee Sunny. You can call me Sunny. Please take good care of me." she introduced herself. Sungmin signaled the class to applause. So they did. Sunny was surprised. "You two, can have a seat now." says the teacher. Sungmin takes her bag and goes at the back seat. "Let's seat together. " he said. Sunny can't help but smile. He even pulled out the chair for her. "Thank you"
 
--
 
Yoona wasn't interested in her music class. Well, she was sharing the class with a SHINING Five member, which makes it awkward. "Can I sit here?" a familiar voice asks. She just nods, she doesn't care at all. "How's Yuri? Is she awake already?" he asks. She just shrugs. "Aww. c'mon Yoona. the fight is just between Onew Hyung and Tiffany Noona." he says. She turns to look at him.
 
Wrong move. His face was just inches away from hers. She gathered all her strength to show that she isn't affected. She even pushed in through the limit. They could already feel each other's breath. "It's a war between us as well. Lee Taemin, it was all Onew's fault" she whispered. Taemin blinked continuously. He pulls away first, covering the lower half of his face with his right hand. Yoona looks at him and smirks.
 
"Poor you. Scared?" she asks with a evil smile. "How could she act so calm, when we could almost kiss each other!?" he thought to himself. She stands up, "w-where are y-you going?" he asks. "Just going to buy a drink? Why?" she turns to look at him. When he didn't said a word, she leaves. Taemin ruffled his own hair. Embarrassed to himself. Luckily, there were no students listening nor watching them.
 
As soon as Yoona closed the door on her back, she runs to the comfort room. She locks herself in a cubicle and kept on bumping her head on the door "BABO! BABO! BABO! BABO!" she repeated to herself. As soon as she calmed down she goes out.
 
"Oh. Yoong~" Sooyoung called her. She turns. "Wae?" she asked. "What happened to you?" she asked then touches her forehead. "Ouch!" she flinched. "what the hell is wrong with you? Bumping your head on the door again!?" Sooyoung crossed her arms and looks at her disapprovingly. "I almost kissed taemin" she whispered. Sooyoung looked at her, amazed. "You did what!?" asks Tiffany was behind her.
 
"Yoona and Taemin.. Sitting in Music Class~ K-I-S-S-I-N-G~!" Sooyoung teased. Tiffany can't help but smile. "Yah! Soo! Stop it!" Yoona placed her hand over Sooyoung's mouth. "Alright. We'll go back to class now. See ya later~ Taemin's lover~" Tiffany even winked before pulling Sooyoung back to class.
 
--
 
If Jessica's glares were sharp knives, Onew would've been dead an hour ago. Chemistry class was what Jonghyun hated the most. He just endures it. "I want to cut class. Mr. Go is boring me to death!" he whispered to Onew. "Just shut up." he says.
 
"Let's start up the pairing for you Chem lab with Ms. Kang" says the teacher. He starts to call the pairs. "Jung Jessica and Kim Jonghyun".. "WHAT!?" they both said in a loud voice. "You are partners now. Please sit beside each other." says Mr. Go
 
Jonghyun looks at Onew. "Help~" he said in a small voice. "Yah. stop it." Onew says and pushes him away.
 
They head down to the laboratory after the pairings. "Jessica Jung.. You're Krystal's sister, right?" Jonghyun asks. "Unfortunately." she said coldly. "How come she's really pretty? and you..." Jessica glares at him. "Well. You're GORJESS." he said (A/N: 'GORJESS' means Gorgeous Jessica) "Shut up!" she doesn't like hearing compliments from a playboy. She had enough.
 
| FLASHBACK |
 
"Aww. Come on~ You know you're my only one!" Jaejoong said. "promise?" Jessica asked. "Of course." he assured her with a tight hug.
 
Jaejoog studies in a different school. One day Jessica went to buy him some kimbap. "Kwon Yuri~ I'll go straight to your cafe later, Arrasso?" she was talking with Yuri over the phone when she spotted a familiar face.
 
"Sica? Are you still there?" Yuri asked.
 
"Yul, I think.. I'm seeing Jaejoong right now"
 
"Great! Then you both can head down to my cafe together!"
 
"I wish I could Yul, but he said he's sick that's why we can't go on our date today"
 
"oh my. who is he with?" Yuri managed to ask.
 
"I don't know." she hid behind the trees and watched them
 
"maybe a friend?"
 
Jessica watches them closely. Jaejoong soon pulls the girl for a passionate kiss, his hands slipping on her legs. "Tell me, Yul. Do friends do passionate kissing in a park!?" she asked loudly. Jaejoong was surprised hearing Jessica. "What!?" says Yuri on the other line, the girl was surprised as well.
 
"S-Sica" Jaejoong tried to fix himself. "Oh, you're Jessica. Jaejoong's best friend? I'm Ayumi.. His girlfriend." she says. The girl stood up and even stretched out her hand. "I'm Jessica. His ex girlfriend." she says. The eyes of the girl widened. "Sica I-" Jaejoong started. "No. don't explain." then she leaves.
 
| End of flashback |
 
Jessica was staring at the space blankly. She didn't notice that Jonghyun grew worried. "Sica Babe, you okay?" he asked. She blinks then nods. He smiles. So that's how you pull Jessica back to reality, by calling her with endearment.
 
--
 
Heechul was running late for dance class. "Hyukie! Teukie!" he called out when he saw the two. "What's with you?" Eunhyuk asks. "Am I late!?" he asks. "Aniyo, we were just going to class as well." Leeteuk said.
 
They head down to the dance hall. There was no one there. They then notice a girl's shilouette, dancing ily. "Woah~" Heechul's eyes widened. "Shut up" Leeteuk warned him. The girl has good moves. y moves, dude. -Y! 
"What are you guys doing!?" Key asked them. Startled the three boys fell.
 
Key went inside the dance hall. "Omo~ Hyo!" he ran to the girl and twirled her around. "They know each other?" the three boys' eyes were questioning each other. "You know her?" Eunhyuk asked. Key looks at him. "Oh, you sure I know her! She's my ..." crush.. He almost said it out. He had this terrible crush on Hyoyeon ever since his freshmen days.
 
They met a dance studio years ago and became friends. "dance partner." Hyoyeon added.
 
"Sorry for troubling you." says Leeteuk. "Nah. It's okay." she said calmly. Eunhyuk watched her moves. Even drinking water, she looks like she's dancing. Key sees Eunhyuk eyeing Hyoyeon. He then puts his arms over her shoulder. "Why not introduce yourself with a dance, babe?" says Key. Hyoyeon smiled. "Is it alright if I dance in front of you guys?" she asked. The boys nodded. Who wouldn't want to see such a y lady dance!?
 
 
The boys watched in awe. Key was smiling devilishly to himself. He knows for a fact that Hyoyeon wasn't giving her best yet in that one minute performance. Hyoyeon gave off a satisfied smile as she ends the dance. "My name is Hyoyeon, I'm a transferee student form Jungsan High." she said. The boys clapped their hands as Hyoyeon bows before them. "You did well Hyo!" Key was so proud of her. How can he not admire her!?
 
Eunhyuk was impressed but then he thought, "If she dances this good. I've food the best partner and rival then." he comes forward. "I'm Leeteuk!" Teukie smiled. "Heechul." then Eunhyuk "My name is Eunhyuk." he extends his hand to her. She takes it.
 
He pulls her in, "Wanna dance, babe?" he said sensually. "What dance?" she asked in return. "How about My Ear's Candy?" he asked. He turned to look at  Leeteuk. "Hyung, can you play My Ear's Candy for us?" he asks. Hyoyeon smiles. he was the first boy to take advantage of her in such situation.
 
-- (MBG: My Ear's Candy - Baek Ji Young & Taecyeon)
 
"Better dance it well Hyuk!" Heechul cheered. "Go Hyo~!" Key even made a big heart to show his support.
 
 
 
Niga weonhaneun keu mari mweoya
Naege malhaebwa
Niga museun mareul haejundedo
Naneun naraga
Jaeil dalkomhan keu mareul weonhandamyeon
Nareul bwa
Buggeureopjiman keu mareul weonhae
Neodo aljanha
 
Saranghae (Saranghae)
I LOVE YOU (I LOVE YOU)
Eoddeon mareul weonhaedo da ni gweitga-e haejulgge
WO AI NI (WO AI NI)
TE QUIERO (TE QUIERO)
Neomu dalkomhaeseo mari malgatjiga anha
 
Nae gwie KAENDI
Ggulcheoreom dalkomhae ni
Moksoriro budeureopge
Nal nokyeojweo
Nae gwie KAENDI
Ggulcheoreom dalkomhae ni
Moksoriro budeureopge
Nal nokyeojweo LA LA~ LALALALALALALA~
 
 
 
 
 
They ended the song on time. Eunhyuk has finally found her. The one.
 
"Nice" he whispered to her. "You do dance well" she said before they part. Key was watching like a madman.
 
--
 
Onew was walking when he passed by the ballet dance hall. It was open, he took a look inside. Thinking there was nobody in there. He sees a beautiful girl sitting in the middle. He couldn't clearly see her face due to fact that the room was dark, the lights are off and the only light was coming from the small windows.
 
She was wearing a ballerina outfit. She stood up as the slow music started. He watched from the door, trying not to interrupt her. She does the 32 spin, which amazed Onew. It's as if he was watching a concert.
 
She finishes her dance with a split. Onew applauded, which surprised the girl. "You did great!" he cheered her. The girl stood up and hid her face. "G-Goma-wo" Onew even ran to congratulate her for such a good performance.As he got near he noticed something. She looked extremely beautiful. "Omo. Are you new here.. I haven't seen you here before." he said. She nodded. "My name is Seohyun. I'm Mr. Park's neice."
 
"jinja? I'm Onew." Who could have thought that the beastly coach of the soccer team would be this beautiful. "Ne. I'm a transferee from Busan University." she said. "Anybody here?" they hear a voice call out. "Wae?" Onew asks. "Oh, it's you. I was wondering where the sound was coming " a brunette guy came in. Seohyun can't see him clearly. "Were you dancing?" he asked. "Ani. Seohyun was the one dancing in this room" says Onew. "Seohyun?" Oew points her and she gives him a 90 degrees bow.
 
"Oh, is that so. Nice name, by the way I'm Kyuhyun" he came closer then the light hits him. A godly figure and face appears in front of her. 
 
--
 
Taemin finished his music class. He hurriedly ran away so that he can avoid Yoona. he walks his way down to the library instead of bumping to Yoona and fight with her again.
 
"Excuse me, do you know where the library is?" A girl asks Daesung. "Yes, Milady." he answered. "That would be found on the first floor." he said, "you're new here." said Seungri. The girl smiled. "Well, yes." she smiled back. "Yah! Taeyang!" Daesung called out. "Wae?" he asked. "Chaerin has been looking for you." he said. Taeyeon felt out of place.
 
"So, what's your name then?" Seungri asked. "Kim Taeyeon" she even had a chance to shake his hand. "I'm Seungri. Student Council Auditor." he introduced properly before grabbing Taeyang and Daesung's arm. "Oh, I'm the Finance Manager. Daesung," he smiled at her warmly. "I'm Taeyang, Finance team head."
 
"Oh, I'm glad to meet you all." she said. The trio escorted her to the library. They were having a fun chat when suddenly someone jumps on Taeyang's back. "Yeobo~" a girl's voice said. "CL! get off of me!" said "Wae? Are you embarrassed!?" she asks smacking his back and goes to Daesung's side. "This is Chaerin, CL for short. She's our executive assistant." Daesung points at the lovely and y girl beside her.
 
Then she waves at her. "I'm Taeyeon. Nice to meet you Unnie" she smiled. "No need for formalities~ It's a no biggie~ Trust me." she looks like a cat. She even looks so adorable. "Are you--?" she points Taeyang and CL. "Dating?" Seungri continued. "Well, unfortunately.. She's my girl." says Taeyang, ending it with a heavy sigh. "Yah! How dare you say that!" CL smacks his chest.
 
"Aww come on Yeobo~ I was just playing around~" he said. Bringing her for a tight hug. "Well, thank you for escorting me here." she said. "Till next time" said Seungri and after a few steps she was gone into the library.
 
--
 
Taemin was sleeping behind his piles of books. Siwon came in to find Minho in the library. He knows he could be hiding here somewhere. Under a pile of books, he thought. He bumps into a small petite girl.
 
"Oopps~ My bad." he picks up the books that she fell. "I'm sorry~" she apologized quickly. "Hey, it's my fault. Sorry." he said as he picked up the heavy books one by one. How could she carry these!? "Where do you sit? so I can place them on the table." he said she leads the way on the last table where a boy is quietly reading under a pile of books. Or so they thought.
 
"Sorry about that, I'm Choi Siwon by the way." he smiled. "Don't tell me you're part of the student council too~" she joked. "Uhm No." he said. "What a relief." she said. "Wae? Do you have some kind of trauma?" he asked. Sitting on the chair beside her. "No. It's just that I met some seniors along the way. Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang~ Oh and the pretty Unnie too.. CL" she said.
 
She then looks at him, who was sitting beside her. "You don't mind if I sit here right.. Miss.. ?" his gorgeous forehead wrinkling. "Taeyeon~" she said. "And I don't mind. Really." she said. he turns to look at the other table and finds Taemin.
 
"Wait here." he told Taeyeon and went to the other table. "minnie-ah~" he shakes his shoulders to wake him up. "Hmm?" he wakes up. Rubbing his eyes he looks at Siwon. "Omo. Oh, it's just you Hyung.." he said. "Have you seen Minho?" he asked. "He's taking care of the goddess.." he mumbled. "goddess?" Siwon asked curiously. Then one person came to his mind. "Yuri?" he asked, Taemin nods. "Siwon~" Taeyeon stood up, taemin became fully awake. She looks so cute that he can't stop staring. "I'm going to get some other books, ok?" Siwon nods. "Oh, Annyeong~" she greetted him. Taemin was smiling. "taeyeon, this is taemin.. Minnie.. this is taeyeon"
 
"you guys.. are you??" Taemin asked curiously
 
"Ani~ We just met a while ago.'' says Taeyeon.
 
"Go and get some books. I'll wait" says Siwon. She nods and goes to the shelves.
 
"I'll wait" taeyeon smiled. It was so good to hear it from Siwon. It warms her heart. She smiles to herself as she grabs another book.