Chapter 1

Ensnared [WJSN FF]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was setting down and some of the sleeping girls started to wake up to the sound of helicopter blades. One of the girls opened her eyes, decided to not continue sleeping due to the noise.

"Uh, where am I?"

The girl mumbles with a very faint voice because she just found herself in a very unfamiliar place. She glances left and right, trying to collect her soul. Everyone is in a deep sleep, and this doesn't even look as close as their seating formation back then in the van. The unfamiliar view just made her adrenaline rise and she just 'attacked' the person on her left, prompting her to wake up.

“Meiqi-” Soobin shook Meiqi's body lightly.

Meiqi, who heard a whisper calling part of her name and felt a nudge, decided to continue sleeping. However, Soobin bugging her persistently just prevented her from doing so.

“Meiqi, Meiqi! MEIQI!” Meiqi wakes up abruptly upon hearing Soobin shrieking right beside her.

“W-what happened?” Meiqi asked Soobin as she looked around, half asleep. "Where are we?"

"I DON'T KNOW!" Soobin who was in panicked mode squealed hysterically, waking some other girls, breaking the utopia with current reality upon their eyes.

"Woo- a helicopter trip?" Meiqi looks just excited, since it's a rare chance to even get to ride on one.

"Meiqi, I don't think this is the time to be happy right now. I don't remember talking about helicopters on our itinerary." Soobin said while trembling.

"I don't know, maybe it's part of Jiyeon eonni's surprise." Meiqi hoping for it to actually be something good.

"You know what, you sound like the person in front of you." Soobin argued and both of them looked at Eunseo sitting right in front of them, unconscious.

Chengxiao is trying to wake her up, so do other girls trying to wake their other friends. Only to realise that they are all landing on something other than a villa.

The peak of a tower.

Obviously not something planned by the girls.

Just as the helicopter reaches the landing mark, the girls are surprised by the sight of several armed men barging in their cabin, escorting them one by one. The girls had no choice but to follow them.

-o-

Right now the girls are in an enclosed dusty room with limited sunlight that radiated a creepy atmosphere. There’s a slight chill in the air as the girls looked around in silence. The spiderwebs with several spiders crawling in the corner of the chamber adds the eeriness of the room. At least for Chengxiao, who is scared of bugs, to eek with fear.

“Where are we now?” Dayoung breaks the silence.

"This is scary." Luda said.

“I’m not sure, the last thing I know is that I fell asleep right when we’re passing a flower field.” Dawon replied.

"As far as I remember, we had an accident not long after that, and everything just turned dark. And the next moment, we are all in a helicopter." Hyunjung added, indeed being a responsible big sister who tried her best to not fall asleep throughout the journey.

"Helicopter? I didn't plan that! How can I afford such a thing?" Jiyeon protested.

"This is weird." Soobin said.

For the next two minutes, the room is filled with a tense atmosphere due to the girls arguing about how they get here. Some of them even cried in denial, others just pinpoint on someone to put all the blame on, it's like a huge portion of their happiness being snatched away in an instant. Just before it gets more chaotic, Sojung took the chance to control the situation.

“Okay girls, focus. Arguing won’t solve this problem.” Sojung said, trying to look as calm as possible, though she's terrified deep down.

“There must be something we can do. Perhaps, finding a clue?” Jiyeon said, giving a suggestion.

"Right?! There's no way we are ensnared here without any reason." Luda said, agreeing with Jiyeon's suggestion.

"Eonni, you watched too many detective movies." Chengxiao said. It's not even surprising for her to associate Jiyeon with movies since she is one of the girls who just loves to watch them.

“I know right? Let’s just start searching the room. I hope we can find something helpful.” Dayoung implied.

"B-but, I'm scared of spiders." Chengxiao whined, which caused Eunseo to be enraged and yelled at her.

"What? I'll search that place infested with spiders, you can just search other spots, princess." Eunseo said while being annoyed.

"You guys seriously trying to search, hoping to find anything? Hmm, suspicious."

A tiny voice emerged amongst all the agreement to finally search the place. It's Yeoreum who hasn't spoken a single word and finally speaks up.

"But anyways, let's just find anything that we can find to escape, we can't stay here forever. Jiyeon eonni might be right about it and she will be very helpful if it's true."

Dayoung argued and prompted the girls to start the search. And they did foll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter