Epilogue

Ensnared [WJSN FF]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dawon-ah.." a voice said. 

It's Jiyeon trying to wake one of her members up, just because she's the one responsible all the inquiries regarding the itinerary and all the respective schedules. It's just the first day and she is in luck, because someone seems to be highly uncooperative about waking up after they arrived at their transit spot, and it's holding her back since her head is leaning towards her cramping left shoulder. 

"Eonni, please don't kill me." This is the response that Jiyeon gets from Dawon, who is still in her dreamland and unaware of the reality, while unconsciously hitting Jiyeon's arms. 

"Hey, nobody is trying to harm you here. Don't make other people think that way." Jiyeon said as she was holding her laughter because of the younger's absurd nightmare. 

"Eonni why are you doing this to me?" Dawon mumbled as she resists everything that Jiyeon does, causing her to call Eunseo to help her with the restraining. 

"Oh my God, this little weasel. Wake up, Nam Dawon! You're still dreaming!" 

Jiyeon screamed and slightly jolted her left shoulder, giving Dawon's body even more impactful shock and eventually woke her up, she immediately opened her eyes and screamed upon seeing Jiyeon in front of her. 

"Hey, relax! What's gotten into you?!" Jiyeon said as she sat next to Dawon. 

"Wh-what?" Dawon muttered. She looked around and saw that everybody's gathering around and looking at her. 

"Look at you, you're drooling too much, and it got all over my shirt." Jiyeon said, teasing Dawon and handing the younger one some tissue papers to wipe off the wetness. 

"Those are my tears, eonni." Dawon argued, yet she took the tissue paper and wiped everything as she is feeling apologetic. At this moment, someone came by with a water bottle. 

"Here, take a sip." That person said while handing it to Dawon. The latter's reaction is priceless, she can't believe that she was dreaming the whole time, yet she is happy about it. 

"Hyu-hyunjung eonni?!" Dawon exclaimed.  "Eonni, you're alive!" 

"What do you mean? I'm still alive and well." Hyunjung grinned while saying that. 

"Okay, can someone explain to me what in the world has gotten into her?" Eunseo said, standing at the back of Dawon's seat. 

"I don't know, eonni." Dayoung responded, Eunseo then took a glance at Yeonjung. 

"Me neither." Yeonjung said. 

"Yeonjung ah! I'm so sorry that I can't protect you." Dawon said the moment she saw Yeonjung, tears flowed from her eyes while hugging the youngest member tight. 

"Eonni, get yourself together!" Yeonjung said while slapping Dawon's arms, trying to free herself from Dawon's embrace. 

All the girls are looking at her in confusion, wondering what just happened to one of their members. On the other hand, Dawon, who is still collecting her soul, is even more confused with her friends' behavior for not understanding what she meant. She looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter