Mr. Park

A Sip of Cocoa

 Heechul slowly opened the door, not noticing Eunhyuk who had gone rigid. Once the door opened Mr. Park stomped in, not caring to take off his shoes. Heechul let out a small hiss. He was rude himself at times, but only for comedy. No one, no matter who you are should ignore the routine of taking of your shoes. He let it slide though: This was an important person and he had no energy to argue. Heechul closed the door.

 Mr. Park narrowed his eyes at Eunhyuk for a brief moment before putting on an obviously fake smile. " Eunhyuk, how are you?"

 Heechul eyed the two before walking away. It wasn't his place.

 " I'm fine thank you, and you?" Eunhyuk replied using all his restraint to keep him from running.

 " I have been better. Do you know why I am here?" Mr. Park asked. Eunhyuk gulped and shook his head slowly. The older man only smirked.

 " D-do you wan-want anything to drink?" Eunhyuk choked out.

 " No, would you come out into the hall with me." Mr. Park asked. Eunhyuk took in a deep breath.

 " Of course not."

 With that, the front door was reopened and the men stepped out. The door clicked shut, but Eunhyuk's hand never left the knob. Mr park leaned against the wall, a smile plastered on his face. The older man gazed over at the younger.

 " You're dating my niece yes??"

 " I wouldn't say-"

 " You are?"

  He sighed and nodded. That's what she and most of the company believes anyway.

 " Why did you say no to her invitation tonight?"

 " I wanted to hang with my members. I feel like I've been neglecting them." That wasn't a lie, he did feel that way.

 " But, you see them every day. Work with them everyday. My darling only sees you when neither of you have scheduals. Shouldn't you always say yes?"

 " Well I-" Before Eunhyuk could finish his statement, Mr. Park pulled him into a light hug.

 " Listen, you will never say no to her again." Mr. Park whispered, and pulled away.

 " Having friends is a great thing." Mr. Park announced before Eunhyuk replied. " They're always there for you. Who's that one always around you... Donghwa?"

 " That's his brother. Donghae." He corrected. Mr. Park.

 " I see. He seems naive, yes? Someone you never want to see hurt. Hyoyeon is someone I don't want to see hurt. " Mr. Park smiled gently. " And if you hurt Hyoyeon Donghae might be hurt too. Got it?"

  He stood still, not sure how to react.

 " And if you try to get out of this, arrangment, I have power Hyukjae. Lots of power. Just to remind you." Mr. Park explained as he left.

 Eunhyuk bit the inside of his mouth. A month ago the same thing happened, but that was Hyoyeon confronting him. Hyoyeon had only slightly managed her connections, but that was enough to get him riled up for a couple of weeks. He had thought she would have grown tired, and so he started denying her, unless she threatened. He became more daring. He saw Donghae more. He was happier.

 Now, he was confronted by her 'connections', probably just like Hangeng. Sighing Hyuk walked back into the dorm. Donghae stood there at the door step confused. Eunhyuk smiled sheepishly before grabbing his hand. He  didn't give time for Hae to ask any questions as he dragged him back to their room. Donghae was already changed into his pajamas and Eunhyuk quickly followed the example.

 As Eunhyuk laid down he dragged Donghae with him.

 " What happened?"

 " What do you mean?" Hyuk asked, even though he know what he meant.

 " Outside. With that Mr. Park guy."

 Hyukjae chuckled. " That  Mr. Park? " Donghae's face flushed a bit.

 " Y-yeah."

 " Nothing important. He was just being an uncle, dad figure for Hyoyeon." Eunhyuk smiled. Donghae nodded a bit before cuddling into the older man's warmth.

  " No secrets?"

 " No secrets." Eunhyuk agreed. He could feel Donghae's lips turn up.

 " Okies. Night Hyuk."

 " Night Hae." Eunhyuk bent down and kissed the tip of Hae's head.

 In minutes Donghae had fallen into a deep slumber. Eunhyuk sighed and took his phone from the nightstand. He turned it on and quickly scrolled through his contacts.

 

Hangeng

 

 Eunhyuk quickly clicked the names and sent a fairly simple message to the chinese man. He knew he'd get a reply in minutes, but he wanted to leave any bad news for the next day, when he doesn't have Donghae at his side.

 He took one last glance at the screen, reading it over quickly.

 Mr. Park came. What is next?

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Everyone.
 Sorry I've been gone.

 Sorry for short chapter.

 I hope you enjoyed it atleast.

 I've a terrible author hope you forgive me ^.^
 You are all beautiful, perfect people ( Definitly if you are still reading this xD)

 Anyway love you all see ya around.