Chapter 7

A Sip of Cocoa

Quick Author's Note:

 SO, I didn't save everything on to the word document laptop stuff... so I don't really remember what happened in this chapter so forgive me if you had read this book before the crash thingy magig, and the chapter is a bit wierd... treat it as... a new story okie dokes? <3333333

____________________________________________________________________________________AND ACTION_________

 Hyukjae stared at the phone. He was aware of the consequences, the 'charges;. He was aware of what would happen if he ignored the phone, if he went back to Donghae. He knew what was possible of Hyoyeon. He knew if he ignored her, the call, he could have made their life a down ward spiral. He knew all of this, far too well.

 As his choices ran through his head, he remembered, what could happen if he ignored her; What could happen if he decided to throw the phone on to the bed. He remembered, Hangeng.  Meanwhile, Donghae was slowly clearing up the photo shoot. He nudged the stools they were sitting on with his knees, his head bowed in silence. Once done with the stools, Donghae walked over to the camera, unhooked it from the tripod and placed it on the desk. Slowly, Donghae glanced over at his lover. Hae was making every movment slowly, praying to any god, any where, for Hyukkie to throw that phone onto their bed, and hug him again.

 Suddenly, Donghae's wish came through. Hyukkie dropped the phone onto the bed, the constant buzzing muffled into the bed covers. Hae's eyes grew wide, and quietly watched, with the tripod in hand.

 " I'll say I was distracted." Eunhyuk explained. " Maybe I'll say I was at the dance studio practicing by myself."

 Donghae let the grin appear on his face, and wrapped his arms around Hyuk's torso tightly. " Let's get back to pictures!"

 " Eh, let's go get something to eat instead."

 " Fine then." Donghae giggled rolling his eyes. Honestly, he didn't want to reset everything up anyway.

 In the kitchen, Reowook was already ahead of them by making quick cups of Ramen for the whole group: It being too late for anyone to want to cook something 'extravegent'. Wookie glanced up at the want-to-be-couple and exchanged smiles when they walked in.

 " Buon Appitite." Reowook announced placing the foods in front of them.

 " What does that even mean?" Heechul asked, smelling the Ramen.

 " I don't know... something people say in very fancy places when you want to eat." Reowook shrugged, sitting down as the rest of the 'gang' walked in.

 " Just eat... I don't want to learn any thing else." Shindong whined.

 Everyone cheered at the statement and began to scarf down the famous, loved by many, food.

 Meanwhile, Hyoyeon strutted into an SME agency building. Her legs were shown quite well with her black pencil skirt, and pink dress shirt. She held herself high as she walked, and recieved a couple of bows from outsiders. Hyoyeon gripped her phone, an unreplied to text blinking on her screen, as she marched up the steps to the third floor, where a double door stood. The girl flipped her hair off of her shoulder and pushed up the double doors.

 The doors opened, and revealed a room with more space than anyone could do with. A window, that covered the whole wall, stood in front of Hyoyeon. In front of the window was a black chair, turned away from the girl. In front of the chair was a table, and in front of the table were two more chairs, visibily smaller than the previous stated one. 

 " ." Hyoyeon cried, shutting the door harshly with her feet.

 " What is it now?" A deep male voice, asked from behind the largest seat, not visible to anyone.

 " Eunhyuk."

 " What has he done?" The man asked.

 " He didn't accept me! He's hanging with Donghae." Hyoyeon pouted.

 The man soon turned around, folding his fingers across each other and smirking gently. " And what do you want me to do about it this time?"

 " Anything! He needs to know I'm more important."

 " Hyoyeon, darling."

 " Please." Hyoyeon begged, falling into one of the small seats. " Uncle, threaten him, do what ever you can to make him understand."

 The man, now known as Hyoyeon's Uncle, his lips, picking up a manila folder from a drawer. " Anything for you Hyoyeon darling."

 

 Back at Super Junior's Dorm, everyone had settled down. People were in the middle of, or finishing up, their evening routines. Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Siwon had made it back safely. These three were cleaning up their mess from dinner, having promised Reowook they would do just so, while everyone else was in their rooms.

 Eunhyuk stared in amusment as Donghae giggled at his phone. He didn't know who it was from, what it was about, but Donghae had assured him he'd know by the end of the night. Eunhyuk didn't really mind though, not that much atleast.

" Donghae." Eunhyuk chuckled. The Fish snapped his head up.

 " Yeees?" He sang.

 " Want to go to bed?"

 Donghae nodded tossing his phone onto his desk and crawling under the covers, up to the pillow. Eunhyuk couldn't help but let out a laugh as he followed the younger's movements.

 As this was going on, Heechul walked out of his room. It had been awhile since his roommate left, and he was completely against having a new one, which was quickly pointed out when Leeteuk even mentioned the topic. But, not having a roommate didn't make the room any more larger, or any more relaxing. Too Heechul, it was silent, and smaller. There was no more chinese artifacts, or Korean books on one half of the room. There were no more annoying sweatshirts to nag about. There were just his collection of women shoes, the rest of HIS OWN belongings, and a bed. This was all on one half the room, Heechul still had yet to move things around, to make the other half livelier.

 Suddenly there was a loud banging on the door. Heechul marched over to the hallway where the front door was. The feminine man stared at the door, hoping the man on the other side would understand it was too late for anyone to visiting, definitly an overworked band like them. He knew who ever it was couldn't see him, but he was still hoping he had a feeling of the cat man's powerful glare.

 Sadly, there was an even harsher knock on the door followed by the annoying door bell.

 " Will someone get that?!" Heechul yelled, crossing his arms as he glared at the door.

  A few feet away, Leeteuk opened the door to see Heechul only steps away from the front.

 "  You're right there damnit, open it yourself." Leeteuk groaned shutting the door and waddeling back to bed.

 Heechul crossed his arms and yelled again. " Kyuhyun open the door and be your evil self. Make them leave."

 " I'm going to bed!" Kyuhyun screamed back, slamming his door for effect.

 Heechul bit his lip and made his way to the door. " Who is it?" He demanded, his hand just above the knob.

 " Mr. Park."

 " There are alot of Mr. Parks in Korea, so you either have to be specific or leave." Heechul explained, tapping his foot.

 " Who is it?" Eunhyuk asked, coming out of his door his hair ruffled. Donghae was sitting at the end of the bed, patiently waiting for his Hyukkie to come back to cuddle.

 " A Mr. Park." Heechul replied, rolling his eyes.

 " Sorry, sir, who ever you are. Can you please go, it's really late and we all have scheduals in the morning so ifyou could-"

 " I'm Hyoyeon's Uncle." The voice interupted.

 Eunhyuk stared at the door, his hands shaking. Heechul eyed the boy beside him. Heechul knew something was up, but he knew it was not the time, nor place.

 Eunhyuk on the other hand was biting the inside of the lip, questioning if he should go back to bed and pretend he never heard any of this or not. He glanced back at his bedroom doorway only to see Donghae trying to fix his hair, for some unknown reason to both. Hyuk gripped his pajama pants tightly with now one thought going through his head:

  I should have answered the damn phone.

 

_________________________________+_+_+_+____+_+_+_+__________________________________________________

 

 

 So I apologize again. Um, I really don't remember how this chapter went but it went something like this. and I apologize that it is so short. I mean next time it will be longer I swear, it's just really hard to rewrite a chapter, definitly when your head isn't in the right mind-set.

 Anyway, on better news, i'm doing better, and Stage Crew is over. On the other hand, I'm now in track again xDYAY! I get to injure my legs next <:)

 So, yeah, thank you all faithful readers, you guys don't deserve this crappy chapter at all. I promise I will make it up to you all.

 New readers, welcome, and you guys too, don't deserve such a chapter.

 Anyway thank you, have a nice day.

 You are all beautiful and always will be.