Two sides of one story.

A Sip of Cocoa

 The crowd cheered. The lights dimmed a bit. Super Junior waved as they walked off stage. Donghae though, lingered a bit as he took a picture of himself with one of the fan's cameras. Once done, the fan squealed, and Hae sprinted off into the lobby with the other members. SNSD happened to be waiting there for them, seeing they had helped out with the concert.

 Everyone embraced each other, wishing each other good luck and congratulating each other. Donghae found himself in front of Jessica and in no time wrapped her in his arms. Jessica chuckled and hugged him back, mumbling a ' You did great' into Donghae's shoulder. Once they let go, Donghae pecked Jessica's cheek: A bit of 'normal' fanservice as the company would say.

 " Hey Jess."

 " Hey Hae."

 " How's the Anti photo shoot thing?" Donghae asked. Jessica's face hardened a bit and started describing the whole scenerio. Donghae didn't listen much, his attention had turned to Eunhyuk who was at the moment embracing Hyoyeon tightly. Donghae felt his heart crack at the site.

 " Hey, Donghae. Stop zoning out." Jessica whined waving her hand in front of Donghae's face. Hae quickly snapped his attention back to the girl.

 " I'm sorry Jess." Hae pouted, kissing Jessica's cheek once more. Jessica giggled and returned the peck, right at the corner of Donghae's mouth. It would be a lie if Donghae said he wasn't shocked. A bunch of girls and boys squealed at their service though: Taking pictures and videos.

 Donghae restarted the conversation of the anti, putting away all the troubles he had just a moment ago. They were gone during the concert: Everything seems to dissapear when he goes on stage. He feels like everything is perfect. He feels like Eunhyuk is his, and he is Eunhyuk's. He was technically still there, he wasn't back at the dorm.

 ' I'll ignore everything bad 'till then." Donghae thought, nodding his head in approval causing Jessica to look at him strangely for a moment, but she quickly went on talking.

 Eunhyuk glanced over.and felt his heart split. His stance caused him to see the peck on the corner, to be a kiss dead on the lips. He had tried his best to not go over there, grab his fishy by the waist and smash his own lips upon Hae's, and it worked. Sadly though, he wished he didn't have restraint, and he wished he didn't pull away. He wished he had Donghae in his arms that moment. He wished a lot of things, most of them about having Donghae too himself, but they never came true. Maybe working for your dreams did work, but Eunhyuk didn't want to work for it, he wanted Donghae now. Not that he'd tell anyone.

 "HYYUUUKKIIIE!" Donghae yelled through the lobby. Eunhyuk smiled and opened his arms: Donghae gracefully landed between them and hugged his monkey.

 " You were amazing out there Hyuk. It was all BAM! I'm A DANCER!" Donghae praised. Eunhyuk could tell the concert had blocked what ever was bothering the adult-kid, but what ever that was, was now bothering Eunhyuk. He loved Hae. He had announced he previously had a crush on him on an old show. He stated he didn't like him anymore, but that wasn't true. He was, quoted by fangirls ' Head over Heels.'. He wanted to be with him, but people keep stepping in the way.

 " You  were two Fishy." Hyukkie grinned.

 " Thank you! Guess what?! Kangin is coming to visit next weekend! Don't tell Leeteukie though." Donghae whispered.  Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow at him, but he shook his head emphazizing the 'Don't' previously stated.

 " How do you know this?"

 " Kangin called right before the show. He wanted me to plan a way to be out while he gets set up at home." Donghae giggled.

 " I'll help you." Hyuk replied kissing Donghae on the forehead. His face brightened.

 " REALLY?!" He asked. Hyuk laughed and walked outside with the rest of our singers. Their guards tried their best to keep fans away from them, but it wasn't working out well.

 Eunhyuk watched as Donghae, who had caught up with me, take as many presents as he could carry from the fans: If the presents were his or not he would still take them. Hyuk wrapped an arm around Hae's back and pulled him close as he noticed fans had just started to pile them in his arms. Hae could only carry so much.

 Hyuk pushed the back a bit harder, trying to speed up the pace. Atleast that is what he told himself. Honestly, he wanted the feelings of Hae in his arms, and he wanted him as close as possible. He was also trying to get to the car faster to make sure them two sat beside each other. He did that almost every day. Hyuk never missed these chances. Finally, when they were in the car, Hae squirmed into the seat between Siwon and Hyukkie. Usually Heechul would sit beside him, but today was one of those days Heechul wanted to sit up front. Donghae didn't complain.

 " You did great Hae." Siwon announced, wrapping an arm around Donghae. Donghae chuckled and nodded.

 " I did didn't I?" Hae asked, sticking his chin out and creating a hero stance.

 " You've been hanging around Heechul waaaay too much." Siwon joked.

 " I HEARD THAT!" Heechul spat from the front seat. The trio in the back laughed gently as Leeteuk tried to calm Heechul down, but Hyuk wasn't laughing full heartedly. Hyuk was laughing, only because that was  what he'd normally do. He didn't want to seem out of character. But if someone looked closely, they could spot Hyuk's attention was on the arm around Hae's shoulder. He was extrememly tempted to smack it off, to yell at Siwon, and to hold Hae tightly to himself. That wasn't going to happen though.

 For one, he wasn't known to have a bad temper so everyone would start asking quesitons.

 Two, he can't hold Hae possessivly, since they aren't dating.

 Three, if Hyoyeon ever heard, he'd be dead.

 Hyuk sighed, and was about to look out the window when Hae's head fell onto Hyuk's shoulder. Hyuk did a fist pump in his mind as he laid his own head upon Hae's. Hae crashed alot at concerts: It wasn't a shock to any member if he would fall asleep and they'd have to carry him in. Eunhyuk would obviously volunteer but Leeteuk would complain saying ' Eunhyuk has carried Hae the most, don't give in just because they're the closest. We're all friends, so someone else carry him in." 

This caused a slight annoyance to Leeteuk, with Eunhyuk. He wanted to carry Hae: He would never have a problem with it. 

 Once at the dorm building though, Eunhyuk didn't wait for the lousy debate on who will be using their tired arms to bring Donghae up to his room; Eunhyuk scooped Donghae up in his arms and made his way to their part of the dorm. To Eunhyuk, Donghae was the lightest boy on earth, even with exausted limbs. Hyukkie didn't waste any time as he placed Donghae on his seperate bed. Eunhyuk fell onto the side of the bed, and stared at his lover. Slowly, he brushed back some of the brown hair. His face was now fully seen.

 Eunhyuk let a gentle smile appear on his lips as he pecked Donghae's nose.

 " Damn. You go one step foreward than two steps back." Heechul groaned walking into the room. Eunhyuk snapped his head over the feline human in the doorway.

 "Go away please Heechul." Eunhyuk pleaded.

 " I can't. I want to check up on my baby." Heechul hissed, making his way over to Hae. Hyuk rolled his eyes and went over to his bed: Even though his plan was to sleep in the same bad as Hae, he'd have to wait.

 " I think Siwon likes you Hae-Baby." Heechul announced loud enough for Hyukkie to hear. Eunhyuk's head popped up. " It because your lover doesn't do when he makes a move on you. You have lousy tastes."

 Eunhyuk glared: He wasn't sure if Heechul was talking about him, or someone else. He knew Donghae liked him, but he wasn't aware if Hae loved him back. Though, Donghae always was lovey dovey with Jessica.

 Who the lover was wasn't the big problem though. It was the chance of Siwon liking Hae. Hyuk loved Siwon, as a brother, and although he was a pain in the when he would do fanservice, he wouldn't want to hurt him. Him, Siwon, liking Hae though brings matters on to a new level. Hyuk could handle having Donghae like Jessica or him, seeing he had the better chance of getting him to like him. They lived in the same room, slept in the same bed for Shisus sake. Siwon though, had many TV programs with Donghae. They not only lived in the same house, but shared the same dressing rooms. It would be harder to protect, or make him love him if Siwon was trying to do the same thing.

 " Well, if that somehow managed to get into your dream, then it is official. I am AMAZING!" Heechul cheered standing up. " See you later Hyukkie."

 " Only Donghae can call me that." Eunhyuk muttered. Heechul heard though.

 Heechul has heard Eunhyuk practice confessions in the bathroom. Heechul has heard Eunhyuk muttering Hae while lazing around in bed. Heechul has heard Eunhyuk confessing his love to one of Donghae's Nemo Plushies. Heechul has heard almost everything about Donghae from Eunhyuk, but he hasn't heard why Eunhyuk couldn't be with him. He's tried to get Eunhyuk to slip up numerous times. He's tried asking SNSD. Nothing gave him information. He knows if anyone heard about his obsession with helping the EUNHAE couple be officail he would be mocked, but he made it his new goal.

 He made his new goal if Heechul couldn't have his lover, than he will make sure Donghae gets his.

 

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_____________________________+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

 Author's Note:

 So this chapter is terrible, but I tried my best! AND GUESS WHAT! You got a hint on why Hae and Hyukkie aren't together.

 Um so, I sort of know where this is going, so if updates are sort of like seem like they are procrastinating that is why! :D 
 Anyway, it's a friday so I was like WHY NOT UPDATE, and since I'm busy almost all day tomorrow and Sunday ( Definitly Sunday.) I updated today. I may update tomorrow if Stage Crew lets out early. Anyone THANK YOU FOR READING!