Why?

A Sip of Cocoa

  As Eunhyuk snuck into the dorm, he slipped his jacket and shoes off. He may have been in a hurry to fall asleep and forget that night had ever happened but he couldn't wake everyone else up. Eunhyuk hung his coat up gently, and stepped onto the heated floor. He smiled slightly, only slightly as he walked through his home. As he was walking past the kitchen he heard distant cartoon voices. He turned the corner and spotted the television playing American Cartoons. Eunhyuk's heart dropped when he turned his attention from the television. In the corner of their couch was Donghae curled up under a seemingly thin blanket, and two pillows for extra warmth. On the living room table was a now cold cup of hot cocoa, and a few uneaten cookies. Normally, Donghae would have finished them all, but he probably had saved them for him, Eunhyuk. 

  Eunhyuk silently took a cookie and bit into it. It tasted like the one's Donghae always makes with Reowook, when trying to learn how to cook. The dancer placed the half eaten cookie back onto the plate, and pushed off the pillows that were ontop of Donghae. The sleeping body curled up into a tighter ball, if possible, as the pillows fell. Eunhyuk felt guilt rise through his chest and he scooped up Donghae with the blanket. He, Donghae, curled up into Eunhyuk's warm chest. His fingers gently curled into Eunhyuk's shirt.

 Eunhyuk felt like crying on the spot at Donghae's sleeping actions. Donghae was sensitive to the cold, Eunhyuk knew that, and he knew that Donghae was going to wait for him to come home unless he called. Eunhyuk knew Donghae would have been curious of why he would be coming late, and that's why he didn't call. He was hoping Donghae would have went to bed early that night. He was hoping he would have curled under the warm blankets. He was hoping for the exact opposite of what he just witnessed.

 When they arrived in their room, Eunhyuk laid Donghae down on the bed, under the covers. Donghae autimatically found his way under the warmth. Eunhyuk changed into his pajamas, and crawled into bed, wrapping his arms tightly around Donghae's sleeping form.

 " I'm sorry, Donghae. And goodnight." Eunhyuk whispered, kissing the younger boy's temple.

 The next day, Donghae woke up and knew, straight away, the form of warmth in front of him. He snuggled closer, wrapping his arms around the body too. He kissed Eunhyuk's jaw line, seeing he couldn't move up because of Eunhyuk's hold, to kiss the lips, or even the cheek. Donghae took in a deep breath, knowing he is going to regret his next move, but it was necassary.

 " WAKE UP!" Donghae screamed. He felt the hold on him tighten  as Eunhyuk jumped and opened his eyes.

 " Can't you wake me up like normally or something? Eunhyuk asked.

 Donghae quickly shook his head. " Nope. Last time I did it took me an hour to wake you up, and we need to be quick I smell PANCAKES!" Donghae shook the bed when he was attempting to dance, not just while laying down but in Eunhyuks arms.

  Eunhyuk pouted which caught Donghae's attention easily. " Wookie will make pancakes other times too, just stay in bed with me."

 " You said that last time! I want my pancakes." Donghae argued, playfully glaring upwards at Eunhyuk.

 Eunhyuk smiled gently, and let go of his love. Donghae jumped up and quickly wrapped a robe around himself to stay warm, there being a great difference of heat from Eunhyuk and the room.

 " Save some for me Hae." Eunhyuk called out, as he slowly got out of bed.

 " Okay Hyukkie!" Donghae yelled back. Eunhyuk chuckled and changed into his clothes before heading to the kitchen.

  Once in the kitchen he sat down at the table, right next to his Hae, who greeted him warmly. Siwon took the seat on the other side of Donghae, and then everyone began to sit. Donghae had previously put three pancakes on both his and Eunhyuk's plate before everyone came, saving them from the fork fight going on in front of them. Eunhyuk tapped Donghae's shoulder, who quickly looked over, his eyes wide with curiousity.

 Eunhyuk cut a piece of his pancake, dipped it in syrup and held it out for Donghae to eat. Hae quickly took it in his mouth and chewed it. Eunhyuk grinned completely proud of his simple accomplishment.

 " So where were you last night?" Leeteuk asked. If it was any other member, Eunhyuk would have told them nowhere, but it was Leeteuk, his leader. He couldn't lie, or brush him off. Besides, Kangin is right next to him: He would have been pumbled to death if he lied.

 " I was out with someone." Eunhyuk replied, his heart falling, as he tried to step around the answer.

 " Girl or Boy?" Leeteuk questioned.

 " Girl."

 " All night?"

 Eunhyuk nodded. " Mostly."

 Leeteuk sighed. " Is this girl famous?"

 " No, and there were no cameras." Eunhyuk glanced over at Donghae. He knew Donghae understood where he was and what he was doing last night.

 " You know there are random fans who take videos and pictures too Eunhyuk." Leeteuk announced. Eunhyuk peaked at Donghae again, who now had Siwon's arm around him.

 " Yes, hyung."  He replied, eyeing the two carefully.

 " Please let us drive you next time so we can help if need be."

 " Yes hyung."

 As breakfast ended Hyukki and Hae walked back into their room.

 " So um, did you?"

 " Of course not Hae."

 Donghae stared at the ground. " Is she the one you've been-"

 " Yes, but Hae-"

 " Don't try to cover it up Eunhyuk. We're not even together. It's fine." Donghae chuckled sadly.

 " I'm not covering it up."

 " Yes you are! Hyukkie, you always are acting like we are together, but you can go out with girls if you want. We're not together. It's fine." Donghae lifted his head, smiling gently. The tears ready to fall were still evident though.

 Eunhyuk leaned in and embrassed him. Both questioned why they weren't together, why Eunhyuk was seeing other girls. Neither understood, but both knew it was killing them both.

 

_=_=_=_=_==_=_=_=_==_=_=_=_==_=_=_=_==_=_=_=_==_=_=_=_= =_=_=_=_==_=_=_=_==_=_=_=_==_=_=_=_==_=_=_=_

 

So okay, this doesn't have an exact plot line at the moment, but I promise it won't be as angsty or sad, or what ever it was today. It'llbe more SUPER JUNIOR fun later on.

 So what you think of the situation. I think it's confusing and i'm the writer.....

 What ever, have fun, waiting for an update. LOVE YOU FANS