Loved You Longer - Jin x You

BTS Oneshots

You and your boyfriend had been together for 4 years. Your birthday was coming up and he decided that he would finally propose to you. 

Jin throws you a surprise birthday party at home but just for the two of you. You had a really fun time and the night was about to end but he had one more thing prepared for you. Jin tells you to close your eyes for a moment and walks you towards the TV. 

He plays a clip he had edited with all of his favourite memories of you both together. At the end there's a video of him talking. "Hi y/n~~ *checks himself out in the camera lens* Damn I be looking hella fine is y/n going to be able to concentrate on anything I say?? I should probably go change..*laughs* What was I going to say?? See I've already forgotten myself..Oh right! Hey gorgeous~~ I'm talking to you not myself this time just felt that needed clarifying."

You playfully hit Jin while laughing. He smiles and tells you to continue watching eager to see your reaction. "All jokes aside I love you a lot y/n and just wanted you to know how lucky and grateful I am to have you in my life. The only thing I'd change about us is that I wish I'd met you sooner so I could've loved you longer~~.  For the longest time I forgot what really being happy felt like but you've made me the most happiest guy simply by existing in my life and I can't thank you enough for that. I remember one of the days I was feeling really down and you came to me instantly changing my mood and I thought to myself damn I love this girl so much. I think it's absolutely crazy that you've stuck by my side for 4 years but can I ask you to do something crazier y/n??" The video ends with a message appearing on screen *Will you make this handsome guy's dreams come true by spending the rest of your life with me?*

You look behind you to find Jin stood on the ground on one knee. Tears fall down your face and he smiles looking up at you, "Will you marry me y/n?"

"I thought you'd never ask!!" You say hugging him with the biggest smile on your face still in shock this was finally happening, the moment you'd always dreamt about.

"I'd be crazy to lose you y/n" Jin says wiping your tears away "I love you soooo much~~". He then slowly leans in kissing you for a long time.