Falling - Jungkook x You

BTS Oneshots

Sometimes you realise how much someone means to you when they're no longer around. This was the case for your boyfriend Jeon Jungkook. 

He would make you wait for him at dates and at times wouldn't even show up. Whenever he showed the slightest signs of being ill you were worried sick about him but when it came to you he couldn't care less. He'd often drink and you'd be the one to make sure he got back home safely. 

Jungkook had been hurt badly in his previous relationships so even though he was cold you tried to be understanding for the way he acted towards you. But it got to the point where you couldn't any longer and you break up with him.

Days go by and Jungkook begins drinking much more than usual. He didn't want to admit it to himself but he missed you a lot. He goes clubbing and a lot of girls flirt with him. He ends up dancing with one of them trying to convince himself he was over you but stops when he realises you're all he can think about.

He goes back home where he is hit even more by guilt from your memories. Jungkook regretted it all from the way he treated you to the way he didn't appreciate how good you were to him. He cries. Not having you by his side anymore was hard he missed you a lot. The empty space you left was too big and the time he was spending alone was long enough for him to realise all of this. 

Jungkook just wanted to hear your voice again. He cries to sleep. The next day he was determined to get you back. He tried contacting you but you wouldn't respond to his calls or texts. Refusing to give up he goes to your house. You don't answer the door but Jungkook won't leave without seeing you. 

"Go away Jungkook you've already hurt me enough."

"I'm sorry y/n please hear me out just this once."

"I don't want to hear anything."

"If you never want to see me again after this I'm fine with that. But I'm not fine leaving you without even trying."

You come down and listen to him.

"What?"

"Why do you love me so much??? After the way I treated you, you shouldn't have even come down but you did."

"If you've got nothing else to say Jungkook I'll be going.." you were headed back in when he held your hand stopping you. 

You look up at him and notice tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry I was such a bad boyfriend y/n. For making you wait, for hurting you, for everything. I'm so sorry for asking you to consider my feelings right now when I never once did yours.. Look at me, I'm such a fool right?? Only realised how much you meant to me when you weren't there anymore. I miss you. I miss seeing that beautiful smile of yours, hearing that laugh. It kills me knowing that I'm the reason you've lost your smile. You stood by me all this time when I was nothing but a jerk towards you. Will you please give me a chance to make things right?? If you don't want anything to do with me I'd completely understand tha--"

You kiss him. "Call my boyfriend bad again and its war." 

Jungkook does that nose scrunch you adore so much as he smiles at you. "I love you"