Don't Give Up - Namjoon x You

BTS Oneshots

As a little kid the world seemed such a lovely place to be in you had no worries in life, made friends in the most simplest ways, would laugh over the most ridiculous things. But growing up everything changed. It was harder to make friends, people judged you left and right, college stressed you out trying to get the best grades then once that was over you felt stressed and unhappy at work. 

You start looking at the pictures of yourself as a kid and seeing yourself smiling you begin crying. Days go by turning into weeks and you continue to feel like . One day you tried to commit suicide but a guy stops you. 

"What are you doing?! Are you out of your mind???"

"I want to ing die!!!"

He grabs you tightly taking you away from the bridge. You yell at him repeatedly to let go of you but he wouldn't budge. You eventually break into tears. He hugs you in an attempt to calm you down but it only makes you cry more you really needed that hug, for someone to tell you things would be okay.

"For you to make this decision things must have been real tough?? You're not alone in this. Right now there is probably someone in the world hurting just as bad if you saw them do what you were trying to do would you just sit back and watch."

You shake your head.

"You'd probably stop them and give them words of encouragement right??"

You nod.

"We're often taught as kids to treat people in the way we'd want to be treated but we should also be as kind to ourselves in the same way we are with others." 

"Look at the sky right now it's so dark but you know what? Even the darkest nights come to an end, the sun eventually rises. I promise you won't feel this way forever so will you promise me something in return??"

You wipe your tears away and face him. 

"Promise me you'll keep going~~"

"I'm not happy here either want to fight this ty life together with me?"

You look up at him and nod. He smiles putting his hand forward "I'm Kim Namjoon~~"