Crush - Jimin x You

BTS Oneshots

Park Jimin and you were best friends. 

One day you realise you had feelings for him and ever since you begin acting weird around him. Jimin would try to talk to you but you began avoiding him.

One day he stops you. "Hey we need to talk. What's going on with you??"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?? You've been avoiding me these past few days y/n.. Did I do something wrong??"

"No Jimin.. It's just that.."

"What is it y/n? You know that you can tell me anything right??"

You nod, "There's this guy I like.."

"We got a name for this unlucky dude??"

"Hey!" You say slapping his arm. "Ounch!!"

He chuckles and looks up at you. "Okay I'm sorry but you can't be seen with me because???"

"Because spending a lot of time with you might give him the wrong impression.."

"Oh.." he says sadly

"Sorry Jimin--"

"Hey don't be sorry. I'll be fine. Besides you can't get rid of me entirely I'll be calling you everyday okay??"

You nod and he leaves.

It's been a few days since you've seen each other and Jimin missed you. 

He gives you a call saying that he was coming to yours. You let him know you were just at the local store and told him to just head up to your room and you'll meet him there.

Jimin comes to your house and is greeted by your mum when he enters your room. "Morning" he says. "Oh Jiminie what brings you here so early. Do you want something to eat??" She asks him.

"No thank you~~ I've had a lot to eat already. I just came to see y/n."

"That girl doesn't even tidy her room properly I was just in the middle of cleaning up." 

He helps your mum finish cleaning and then she leaves as he waits lying down on your bed. He felt something under your pillow was making him uncomfortable he checks to see and finds a diary. At first he looked away trying to convince himself not to read it but then he got way too curious and wondered if the guy you liked was mentioned in there so he opens it and starts reading. 

You finally arrive back home and open the door to your room immediately freezing in shock. Jimin was reading your diary with the biggest smile on his face. "Park Jimin you did not just..." he looks up at you surprised and throws it across the room seconds later as if you hadn't just seen him reading that. "No! No! No!" you say turning around and running away from there feeling completely embarrassed.

"Y/n wait!!" Jimin yells running after you.

He pretends to trip over and be in pain. You feel bad and come back to check up on him. "Jimin let me see are you badly hurt???". He smiles and you look up at him annoyed. You were leaving again but he grabs you by the wrist not allowing you to just yet. 

"Is what's written in there true??"

"You shouldn't have read that Jimin.."

"You're right I was wrong to read it and I'm sorry I did but I need to know y/n.."

"It's all lies"

"Look me in the eyes and say that.."

You stare at him but couldn't say a word.

Despite you not saying a single word your eyes confessed everything. 

"Now that I know your secret its only fair that you know mine too."

You look at him curious as to what he was about to say next.

Jimin smiles at you as he tucks a loose strand of hair behind your ear whispering, "I like you too~~". 

He then quickly gives you a kiss on the cheek, "I'll see you tomorrow night" and walks off smiling from ear to ear. It took you a few seconds to process what just happened. "What's tomorrow night?" you yell asking him. He turns around giving you the cutest smile, "Our first date~" and winks. ^.~