Like I Can - Yoongi x You

BTS Oneshots

 Hearing your friends always talk about how sweet and affectionate their boyfriend's were you couldn't help but feel a little upset. Your boyfriend Min Yoongi wasn't the best at expressing his love for you.

"Yoongi do you love me?" you ask him one day

He looks up at you, "Are you doubting my love for you y/n?"

"No.. well.. I just.." you sigh looking down sadly

"I don't tell you that I love you enough and for that I'm sorry y/n. I've always had a hard time expressing the way I feel. But that doesn't mean I don't love you. I'm absolutely crazy about you y/n. You have me smiling by myself like a fool everytime I read your texts. I think about you all the time. I miss you so I'll come and see you but the moment I leave I miss you again already. I don't know what you've done to me y/n but I've never felt this way about anyone before. I may not be the kind of boyfriend that will go around holding your hand or bring you flowers but if it makes you happy I'll do that too. I'd do anything for you y/n."

You couldn't stop smiling, "You think of me all the time??" 

Yoongi nods. "Why are you so cute?! Does me thinking about you make you that happy??"

You nod. "You're always on my mind Yoongi. I start to wonder if you too think about me the way I do you."

Yoongi walks up to you slowly, "What exactly are you thinking of y/n??"

"Nothing like you're assuming" you say immediately shutting him down.

He chuckles "And what exactly am I assuming???" he smirks, walking closer to you. You take a few steps in the opposite direction, backing away from him till you can't any further.

Yoongi then leans in kissing you.