Enchanted - Taehyung x You

BTS Oneshots

Being afraid of losing him as a friend you couldn't confess to him. He also couldn't work up enough courage to be able to say anything to you. Time goes on and you both go your separate ways.

You both cross ways once again when you were 25 and instantly reconnect. Taehyung was on holiday for 2 weeks and most of these days were now spent with you. You realise you still loved him. But at this point you knew he had to have had a girlfriend. There was no way a guy as sweet as him didn't have someone who loved him very much already. Still deep down you wished he wasn't in love with someone else. 

You both end up going to a new years party and Tae says you can sing so the crowd forces you up on stage. The song 'Enchanted' by Taylor Swift begins to play and you sing. That one line that hits hard 'Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you." You sing it with full emotions as you look at him in the crowd. Taehyung walks out of there realising he couldn't hide his feelings any longer. You chase after him finding him sat on the bench outside.

"Hey why'd you disappear? Was my singing that bad huh??"

"Y/n I.. "

"What's wrong Tae?"

"I've liked this girl for the longest time and for the first time in forever I've felt that she's felt the same way about me all this time."

You get upset thinking he's referring to someone else.

"I don't know what to do y/n. I can't lose this person again."

You look up at him with a smile, "You should tell her Tae~~"

"Hmm really? And what should I say??"

"Just tell her how you feel. I'm sure she feels the same way about you. Any girl would be lucky to have a guy as sweet and loving as you as her boyfriend."

"I'm pretty sure I'll be the lucky one if anything. Thanks y/n! I'll call her right now."

You were walking away slowly when your phone starts ringing. You turn back around looking at him.

At this point you hadn't even looked at your phone. Tears fall down your face as you stare at him. He opens up his arms nodding, calling you for a hug.

You stood still absolutely frozen unable to believe this was actually happening. Taehyung smiles walking over to you. "It's you y/n. You're the one I like.."

"Please say something, anything I'm getting nervous."

"I've always hoped that you weren't already in love with someone else Tae. From the very first moment I met you~~"

"I was in love with someone y/n but that person has always been you. I'm in love with you~~"

His words made your heart flutter.

"I love you too Kim Taehyung. I always have and forever will."

"Would you be my girlfriend y/n?"

You nod unable to stop smiling at him.

Taehyung gives you the cutest eye smile and grabs the ends of your scarf slowly pulling you into a kiss.