Whom Are You Calling Ahjussi???

Hyung, I Want To Go Home!!!

 

Eunhyuk placed the coral he gets at the beach on the table.

“Sit here, baby. Appa’s going to shower.” Eunhyuk grabs his towel and went to the bathroom. As he is about to enter the bathroom, he heard a voice of a little kid.

“Ahjussi, I can’t sit on the table!”

Eunhyuk turns around. He looks at the table, but no one is there. He quickly closed the door.

“Shindong hyung, please come back tonight…” Eunhyuk spends 2 hours in the bathroom.

 

This ahjussi is weird. I’m not his son, so why is he calling himself as Appa? Why is he taking so long to shower? I’m hungry already!!

 

Eunhyuk peeks through the doorknob. Well, it’s maybe from the TV. He steps out from the bathroom and gets ready to dinner.

“Hyung, I’m going out for dinner.” He smacks Leeteuk’s back.

“You go by yourself. I’m tired already.” Leeteuk said with his sleepy eyes.

Eunhyuk put on his hoodies and steps out from the dorm. He thinks of having some Ggalbi at the nearest restaurant.

“Ahjumma!! 1 set of Ggalbi!! And also soju with oneshot glass!!”

“10 minutes, sir!!” the ahjumma replied from the kitchen.

“Ahjussi, I can’t drink soju.”

Eunhyuk got shocked and fell down from the chair. He looks at the boy who is sitting next to him.

“AHJUSSI?!! YAH, I’M NOT MARRIED YET!!” Eunhyuk shouts at the boy.

“Sir, are you alright?” One of the customers helps Eunhyuk to stand up.

“Am I looking old?” Eunhyuk ask the customer.

“No, not really. Why?” the customer ask.

“You hear that, boy?” Eunhyuk ask the boy.

“Whom are you talking to?”

“This boy over here called me ahjussi. Yah, I’m Eunhyuk!! Precious gem!!”

“Crazy man. You’re talking to an empty chair!! You’re drunk already, go home!!” The guy went away from Eunhyuk.

“What? I haven’t drunk yet.” Eunhyuk sits. “Go home, boy!” Eunhyuk looks at the boy and shocks that the boy is gone!

He looks around and the boy is nowhere to be seen. He went out from the restaurant and look for him. He exhaled happily and get back to his table.

“What are you looking for, child?” The ahjumma ask.

“Does the little boy always come here?” Eunhyuk ask.

“Which boy?” the ahjumma creased her forehead.

“The one who were with me just now?”

“Aren’t you alone since just now?”

Eunhyuk gulps. Who is that boy? Once the ahjumma leave, Eunhyuk eats quickly and drinks everything in one breath that he almost chokes.

“Ahjumma, keep the change!!” Eunhyuk left the restaurant and went back to the dorm. A message from Shindong really bothers him.

~I’m not coming home, sorry. I’m staying at my Mom’s place for tonight only!! Take care. Oh, look out for something that might sleep with you tonight!! Hahaha~

“Ah, jinjja!!” Eunhyuk kicks the stone.

“I’m home!” Eunhyuk opens the door and to his surprise, everyone had already asleep in front of TV.

“This is great.” Eunhyuk said and quickly gets his mattress and pillow and joins the rest to sleep in the living room.

 

It was 3a.m. Eunhyuk feels so hot in the living room. He gets up to turn on the air conditioner and that is when he realized that he is alone in the living room. He checks everyone’s room.

“Nice. Everyone gets up and sleeps in the room.” Eunhyuk shuts the door. He gets himself a glass of plain water.

“Ahjussi, can I have some rice?” The voice is coming from behind.

Eunhyuk turns around slowly to find the boy is sitting on the refrigerator, looking sad and hungry.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”