The Prank

Hyung, I Want To Go Home!!!

 

Among all 11 members, only ZhouMi, Donghae, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Heechul and Sungmin remains ‘normal’ and can accept the fact a ghost is living with them. While the rest moved to the upper level dorm until everything gets back as usual

“Jungsu-ah, I’ve placed your rice in the room! Manhi mokgo!!” Kyuhyun said as he sits at the table.

“Eunhyuk-hyung, say thanks to him.” Jungsu smiles and run for his rice.

“He said thanks.” Eunhyuk grabs the spoon and starts eating.

“It’s boring today. Since our schedule ends early today, why don’t we do something fun?” ZhouMi said.

Kyu smirks. He’s putting his evil smile again.

“How about giving those guys upstairs some courage?” Kyuhyun winks.

“How?”

“We need Jungsu’s help for this.”

 

Jungsu enters the room with Kyuhyun. All of them were playing poker in the living room.

“Yah, come here! We’re just started. Hyung, give him the cards.” Shindong pulls Kyuhyun to sit next to him.

“Why are you here at this hour?” Leeteuk ask without looking at him.

“Eunhyuk-hyung keeps freaking me out! At first I can understand when he suddenly talks to himself. But it gets weirder as he suddenly laughs and smiles while watching sad movies. Just now, he keeps ordering the ghost to do this and that. The vacuum moves by itself, the door opens and closed by itself. Hyung, I can’t stand it any longer!” Kyuhyun gives a signal to Jungsu to close the door.

BANG!!!

All 6 of them look at the door.

“It’s windy nowadays, huh?” Kyuhyun said and continues his game.

“You’re not trying to prank us, right?” Henry asks curiously.

“How can I do that? No!! I’m freaking out too!!” Kyuhyun puts on his innocent look.

“If this is a prank, you’re gonna dead, Kyuhyun.” Leeteuk warns.

“Yah, I’m evil! But to do this to all of you is just not ME!! I’m going home.” Kyuhyun sulks and leave the room.

“You’re too cruel, hyung.” Ryeowook looks at Leeteuk.

“Well, he is one of the bravest guys downstairs. He might have something for us. We know Kyuhyun.” Leeteuk take his turn to make a move.

Suddenly a strong wind blows from the window.

“Yah!!! Who opens the window?!!!” Shindong gets up and wants to close it. But the window is stuck.

“It stuck! Ryeowook-ah, bring t…” Shindong’s eye bulged as he sees a fireball floats in the air.

“What, hyung?” Ryeowook ask again.

“I’m going to sleep.” Shindong runs away.

“What is wrong with him? Yesung-ah, go shut it” Leeteuk shook his head looking at Shindong.

As Yesung wants to stand up, he stumbles and falls on Henry.

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?!!!” Henry pushes Yesung aside.

“My leg feels heavy. I can’t move my leg!!” Yesung pulls his leg.

“It’s just your feeling. Is it so hard to shut the window?” Leeteuk gets up. He looks at the window, fixing his hair.

“I need to hit the salon tomorrow.” Leeteuk mumbles. As he fixing the hair, he saw a white figure behind him. He turns around but nothing is there. He looks into the window again. The white figure is getting nearer and it stretches its arm toward him.

“YAHHHHH!!!” Leeteuk shouts.

Suddenly the lights went off.

“EUNHYUK-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

They could hear the screaming from upstairs, especially Leeteuk’s screaming. They were laughing and rolling on the floor. Kyuhyun is a genius!!

“Yah, stop it!!! I can’t laugh anymore.” Eunhyuk gets up and went to the kitchen.

Donghae and Siwon are still laughing. Kyuhyun stops already but grins every time he heard the screaming. 15 minutes later, the upstairs members silent.

“It ends already, I guess.” Kyuhyun switch on the TV. But it turns off. Kyuhyun turns it on back. It switches off again.

“You haven’t had enough with them, huh?” Kyuhyun ask.

The light went on and off a few times.

“Jungsu-ah, stop it!” Eunhyuk scolds Jungsu.

“But it wasn’t me. I didn't do anything. I just came in.” Jungsu said suddenly.

“What?” Eunhyuk had a bad feeling about this. The light is still going crazy.

"Is it possible there is another 'G' thing?" Eunhyuk ask.

"I don't know. I didn't anything here." Jungsu checks every corner of the house.

Eunhyuk gets goosebumps again.