We Are Going To Be Best friends!!!

Hyung, I Want To Go Home!!!

 

“We were on a speed boat that day because my Appa wants to fishing. Omma and I were sitting on a bench. The water is so clear that I could see the corals from the boat.” Jungsu said as he lay down next to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk moves a bit, distancing himself from Jungsu.

“Then you jump into the water, right?” Eunhyuk laughs

“AHJUSSI!!! Let me finish my story!!” Jungsu smacks Eunhyuk’s arm.

“Wow, although you’re a ghost but you sure are powerful!!” Eunhyuk rubs his left arm. “Arasso!!! Continue with your tales!” Eunhyuk bumps himself on his pillow.

“I went near the pole. Omma called my name.”

 

Flashback
”Jungsu-ah! It’s dangerous over there, come back here!” Ae-ra calls his son.

“Omma, that one is pretty!” Jungsu points at something.

“I saw it, now came back here!” Ae-ra was about to take Jungsu’s hand but the boat suddenly moves.

“OMMA!!! HELP!!!” Ae-ra saw Jungsu slips and hold onto the pole.

“JUNGSU-AH!!” Ae-ra runs to save his son.

But the boat sudden stop makes both Ae-ra and Jungsu slips into the water.

“Omma!! Omma!!” Jungsu calls Ae-ra as he drowns in the water.

But the big wave takes away Jungsu from Ae-ra’s sight.

“JUNGSU-AH!!!!” Ae-ra cries as she swims to find her son.

 

“Until now they never find my body. Omma always come to the place to find me.”

“She can see you?” Eunhyuk is curious. If Ae-ra can see Jungsu, that makes his life easier.

“No.” Jungsu shook his head.

“Haish!” Eunhyuk groans.

“Ahjussi, can you bring me back to Gyongpodae? I missed my Omma a lot.” Jungsu starts to cry.

Eunhyuk sighs. He looks at the boy.

“I’ll find a way to get you there. But not today!! Not this week, but next month.”

“Why???” Jungsu looks at Eunhyuk in disbelief.

“Because I’m busy! I promise to take care of you diligently until next month, okay?” Eunhyuk raise his pinky finger.

“Okay, ahjussi!”

“And stop calling me Ahjussi!!” Eunhyuk smacks Jungsu’s head.

“Hyung.” Jungsu beams widely.

 

 

They were having lunch at dorm one fine day. All 12 of them were gathering in the dorm.

“It’s been so long since we had lunch together, right?” Ryeowook said as he munches his kimbap.

They were chatting about the schedules but Eunhyuk’s eyes were on Jungsu who is playing near the cabinet where they placed their awards. Jungsu wants to catch something and almost hit one of the trophies.

“Jungsu-ah!! It’s very dangerous there!!! Look out for the trophies!!” Eunhyuk suddenly gets up and chased Jungsu into the room.

“Eunhyuk-ah!! Are you crazy?!!! Calling my name while I'm talking to you?!!!” Leeteuk gets furious.

Eunhyuk suddenly remembers where he is right now. He looks at the table and 11 pairs of eyes are watching him curiously.

“Err…I can explain that.” Eunhyuk stutters.

“Please explain.” Heechul and Kyuhyun said it together, but Kyuhyun’s tone sounds scarier than Heechul’s.

“I can see a lost soul.” Eunhyuk closed his eyes as he speaks.

“Hyung!! You can’t tell them!!” Jungsu suddenly show himself in front of Eunhyuk.

“I don’t remember we ever discuss about this!” Eunhyuk shoves Jungsu aside.

“Eunhyuk-ah…” Leeteuk’s voice trembles.

“I can see a ghost! He’s right here, standing next to me!” Eunhyuk convince them that Jungsu is there.

“Prove it.” Siwon dares.

“Jungsu-ah, turns on the TV.” Eunhyuk ask.

“No, I don’t want to do it.” Jungsu refuses.

“Yah, just do it!!!” Eunhyuk yells.

“I know, I know!!” Jungsu pushes the power button.

The TV suddenly turns on.

“Eunhyuk-ah…” Leeteuk smiles and fainted.

“Hyung!!!” everyone helps Shindong to carries Leeteuk into the room.

Kyuhyun, Henry and Ryeowook stare at the TV blankly. Then the three of them looks at Eunhyuk and run away into the room with the others.

“I’ve told you. That is why I said don’t tell them.” Jungsu crossed his arms on the chest.