My name is Jang Jungsu

Hyung, I Want To Go Home!!!

 

Leeteuk checks on Eunhyuk’s body temperature.

“Wow, this is high! You are having too much fun yesterday, huh?” Leeteuk covers Eunhyuk’s body with thick blanket. Donghae turns on the heater.

“Hyung, Donghae-ah, don’t go. Please stay with me. I think I’m gonna die today.” Eunhyuk grabs Leeteuk’s leg and hugs it tightly.

“Haish, jinjja!!” Leeteuk shove him away.

“Donghae-ah, please. Don’t leave me alone.” Eunhyuk almost cry.

“Why? You’re not watching scary movies last night, right? I’m having tight schedule right now. I need to shoot my scene today so I’m not coming home tonight. But I’ll get you something for sure.” Donghae grins.

“I’m not!!! But that…nightmare really scares me to death. Please, Donghae-ah!!!” Eunhyuk clasp Donghae’s arm.

“We’re leaving! Take care of yourself and don’t forget to aske Kyuhyun to accompany you to the clinic.” Leeteuk said as he closed the door.

Eunhyuk covers his whole body with the blanket. But he still could sense something is watching over him.

“Ahjussi…” the voice sounds closed to him.

“Go away, please. Go bother someone else. I’m a good person.” Eunhyuk cries as he said that.

“Ahjussi, I don’t scare people. I just want to befriend them. I like you because you are funny, ahjussi.” The boy said, pulling Eunhyuk’s blanket.

“I’m not an ahjussi. Call me hyung at least.” Eunhyuk is still crying.

“But I’m like your son, right? You called yourself Appa before, remember?” the boy said.

Eunhyuk sits up straight.

“Appa?? Are you from the coral?” Eunhyuk ask the boy who is sitting on the table.

“No, I’m from Gyongpodae beach and the coral you are referring to is my toy.” He said.

“Okay, that’s it!! I’m sending you home.” Eunhyuk gets off from the bed but he stumbles and falls on the floor.

“That is what I’m trying to ask you since yesterday but you keep freaking out!” the boy helps Eunhyuk to stand up.

“Don’t touch me!!” Eunhyuk shoves the boy away.

“Ahjussi, you’d better don’t try to mess up with me…” the boy looks directly into Eunhyuk’s eyes.

Eunhyuk saw the color is changing and it gets creepier as it turns red.

“YAH!!! STOP THAT!!!” Eunhyuk shivers and hugs his knees. He cries.

“Hyung? Are you alright? Oh my God!! You’re shivering!! Let’s get you to the clinic.” Kyuhyun enters the room as he heard the screaming.

“Kyuhyun-ah, get me out from this house! Please, I’m begging you.” Eunhyuk hugs Kyuhyun tightly.

“Hyung? What happened?” Kyuhyun tries to cover his laughter but it slips accidentally.

“It doesn’t matter; just take me out from this damn sacred house!” Eunhyuk pushes Kyuhyun to the door.

"Ahjussi!! My name is Jungsu! Jang Jungsu!!!"

"Whatever!!" Eunhyuk shouts.

"Hyung!! What did I do?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Nothing, really. Ah, whatever!!"

The boy looks at both of them in laughter.

“Am I too harsh? I’ll just apologize, then.” The boy then follows them to wherever they are going.

 

Sorry for the short entry because something came up so I have to stop right here. Update again tomorrow!!