The Picnic

Hyung, I Want To Go Home!!!

 

 It’s sunny today. Eunhyuk wakes up early and help the ahjumma with the preparations to for picnic.

“Where do you guys planning to go today?” ahjumma ask.

“We are going to Gyeongpodae beach. The place is nice.” Eunhyuk puts the sandwiches in a container.

“But it’s very far! Isn’t it in East Sea?” Ahjumma looks shocked.

“Anyone mentions my name?” suddenly Donghae appears. He stands by the door with a towel hanging on his neck.

“Has everyone waked up already?” Eunhyuk ask.

“No, Sungmin and Kyuhyun are still asleep. Those 2 are not morning person. Get a pail of water. Hurry!” Donghae grins.

Eunhyuk rushed to get a pail and fills it with water. Both of them tiptoe into their room.

“One, two…THREE!!!” Eunhyuk splashes the water to both of them.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin both jumped off from the bed.

“HYUNG!!!” Kyuhyun throws his book towards Eunhyuk. Luckily Eunhyuk evaded the attck. He laughs his off.

“Hurry up!! We’re late already.” Donghae said and helps Sungmin to dry himself.

“The beach won’t run away.” Kyuhyun mumbles but Eunhyuk heard it.

“Another word and you are driving!” Eunhyuk knows Kyuhyun hates to drive especially if it is long journey.

Kyuhyun groans and grabs his towel.

“Kyuhyun-ah!! Remove your mattress first!!” Sungmin shouts.

“Later!!!” Kyuhyun slams the bathroom door.

 

Leeteuk gets off from the car and stretch his body happily. Sungmin busy taking pictures while Kyuhyun and Ryeowook trying hardly to get in the view. They posed different kind of postures but Sungmin just ignores them.

“Yesung hyung!! Let’s go swimming!” Donghae takes off his shirts and jeans, leaving his swimming trunks and run into the water.

“HEY!! WAIT FOR ME!!!” Leeteuk and Eunhyuk screams.

Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Sungmin take out their food from the car and place it under the tree. Then the three of them joins in the fun in the water.

“Ouch!!” Eunhyuk screams.

“What happened?” Yesung ask.

“I stepped on something sharp. Let me take it.” Eunhyuk dives in and shows the ‘thing’ to the members.

“Wow, this one is very pretty!” Leeteuk said, trying to touch the coral.

“Yah, hyung! I found it, so its mine.” Eunhyuk hides it behind him.

“Eunhyuk hyung, don’t bring it back to Seoul. It might belong to someone else.” Ryeowook reminds Eunhyuk.

“Who owns this? Ryeowook-ah, I found it in the water. If this thing is so precious why do they keep it here?” Eunhyuk glares.

“Don’t tell me I don’t remind you, hyung.” Ryeowook warns him.

“Don’t worry, what could happen?? This is my brother. I’m Gem and this is Coral. Pretty coral. Let’s see if you have pearl in it.” Eunhyuk peeks in the hole.

“Eunhyuk-ah, the one that produce pearls are oyster!! OYSTER!!” Siwon said, emphasizing the word ‘oyster’.

“I know. I’m just joking.” Eunhyuk clears his throat and swims away. Everyone is laughing at him.

“Where is Shindong hyung?” Sungmin ask.

“Oh, he’s seeing his Nari.” Heechul said and dives into the water.

Suddenly Ryeowook screams.

“What, what?!!!” Yesung hugs Donghae from behind.

“Heechul hyung!!!!!” Ryeowook chased Heechul who swims away with a pant in his hand.

 

In a corner of the beach, a pair of eye is watching. These ahjussi are so loud!!! Wait, isn’t that my coral???

 

It’s already dawn. They pack their things and keep it in the car.

“See you again, East Sea.” Eunhyuk said.

“Yah, you are going to see me everyday!” Donghae punch Eunhyuk’s shoulder.

“Not you, idiot! I’m talking to the sea, the real sea!”

Donghae laughs and leaves Eunhyuk alone. Eunhyuk takes out the coral he found just now.

“I’m taking you home, beauty.” Eunhyuk smiles. “THANK YOU NATURE!!!” he screams.

“Yah!!! Have you lost your mind?!!!” Kyuhyun shouts from inside the car. The other laughs with him.

Eunhyuk is about to go inside the car when suddenly a soft wind blows his right ear. He turns around but no one is there.

“Okay, this is creepy.” He mumbles and run into the car.