Who's Ryeowook?

Sing Me A Song

“Really, Ryeowook? Really?” Sungmin scoffed.

“What? I think they’re beautiful, Just like Jongwoon.” Ryeowook pouted as he walked out of a flower shop with Sungmin, holding a bouquet of black roses for Jongwoon.

Sungmin snorted in response as they walked together, but jumped in surprise when Ryeowook suddenly shoved the flowers at him to hold, as he answered his cell phone when it started ringing.

Sungmin sighed and gently held the flowers in hand and watched as Ryeowook answered his phone.

Suddenly, the younger’s eyes widened, and the phone slipped from the boy’s hand.

“Ryeowook? Ryeowook! What’s wrong?!” Sungmin asked, waving one hand in front of the younger’s face.

“Jongwoon.” Was all the younger said, before sprinting off.

“Ryeowook! What about the roses?! And your cell phone?!” Sungmin yelled, but the boy disappeared around a corner.


Ryeowook burst into the elder’s hospital room to see his lover sitting up in bed, and a doctor with a clipboard next to the bed.

“Jongwoon!” the younger yelled happily, and ran over to him, tackling the boy into a tight hug.
“You’re awake!”
Tears of joy sprang to Ryeowook’s eyes as he pressed his face into the elder’s chest, feeling the familiar warmth of his lover’s body.

Ryeowook looked up in surprise when he suddenly felt hands on his petite shoulders, and JongWoon pushed him back.
Ryeowook stared up at Jongwoon, to see the elder looking down at him oddly.

“J-Jongwoon, it’s me. Ryeowook.” The younger stammered, reaching up to touch the elder’s cheek softly, but the elder flinched and leaned away from his hands.

“Who are you? I don’t know you.” Jongwoon said, scooting further away from Ryeowook on the bed.

“I-I’m Ryeowook, Jongwoon. You’re……..friend.” the younger said in disbelief, unsure of what their relationship is actually considered.

“Friend? I don’t have any friends. And I don’t know a Ryeowook.” Jongwoon frowned, leaning further away.

Ryeowook’s mouth fell open.
This couldn’t be happening.
JongWoon forgetting Ryeowook?!

“Wh-what’s wrong with him?! Why doesn’t he remember me?!” Ryeowook cried out, looking up at the doctor.

“I’m sitting right here.” Jongwoon grumbled as if Ryeowook had forgotten his presence, but the elder was used to such attitudes towards him.

“Kim Jongwoon had suffered a serious head injury, and had internal bleeding in his skull. We are actually surprised that he has even woken up, let alone surviving those injuries. His memory loss could only be temporary, and only time could heal, or it could be permanent, depending on his own strength and will.” The doctor sighed, jotting some stuff down on the clipboard he held in hand.

Ryeowook let out a small, frightened sound, many things running through his mind.

The younger glanced down at the elder on the hospital bed, to see him staring blankly up at Ryeowook.

“Jongwoon. Do you really not remember me?” Ryeowook asked quietly, a sad expression crossing over his pretty face.

“Yes.” Jongwoon said exasperatedly.
Why is he asking such ridiculous questions?
He’s never even seen this boy.
Not even at school!
“How do you know my name? How did I get into the hospital? Who are you?!” Jongwoon asked as he tried to remember things, but all that came up in his mind was blank whiteness.

“I’m Kim Ryeowook, and we were best friends.” The younger whispered quietly as the doctor left to give them some privacy.

“I have no friends though. I don’t want any friends. They always leave me.” Jongwoon muttered as he pulled his knees tightly against his chest, his eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

“But you could trust me, Jongwoon. You trusted me. You enjoyed being with me.” Ryeowook said quietly, desperately wanting his lover to remember something.
RyeoWook reached up and touched the elder’s cheek lightly, and this time, the elder didn’t flinch away.
Instead, Jongwoon looked up and his starry silver eyes met the younger’s soft, golden brown eyes.
Something like recognition crossed through the silver eyes as the two lover’s gazes met, but in less than a second, confusion and blankness came back.

“I-I don’t know you. I’ve never seen you before in my life.” Jongwoon said quickly, swatting the younger’s hand away.

“How come? Of course you’ve seen me before! Many times! I know everything about you!” Ryeowook said desperately. “Your favorite color is actually red and not black. Your favorite season of the year is autumn. You used to have a pet turtle named Ddangkoma until you had to give it away because it got too big to be a house pet. Your birthday is August 24th, and you hate revealing your upper body because you have a birth mark in the shape of Jeju Island!” The younger blurted out.

The elder suddenly blushed deeply when all his secrets escaped the younger’s lips, and he curled up tighter, scooting further away. “Go away. I don’t know you.” He whimpered.

Ryeowook stared at him in disbelief again. Jongwoon was currently curled up extremely tightly on the far upper corner of the hospital bed, his arms wrapped tightly around his knees that were pulled up to his chest.
The elder’s pale skin blended in with the white hospital clothes he wore, and his midnight black hair hung messily around his silver eyes, framing his handsome face.
But his eyes looked scared and lost.

“Jongwoon, please don’t be afraid. Please. I promise I won’t hurt you.” Ryeowook whispered, reaching up slightly and brushed some bangs away from the elder’s eyes.

Jongwoon’s eyes widened and flinched away again at the unexpected contact. “Go away!” he yelled.
Small whimpers escaped the elder’s lips, and his strong, but yet small body started to tremble, and pulled his knees impossibly tighter against his body.

The younger slid up onto the bed, causing the elder to let out another frightened sound.

Jongwoon’s whimpers and trembling came to an abrupt stop when Ryeowook wrapped his thin arms around his lost lover.

“Don’t be scared.” Ryeowook repeated softly, pressing his lips lightly against his lover’s soft, dark hair, right above the elder’s ear.

Jongwoon sat frozen in the boys arms as he felt the younger’s lips trail down the side of his face and to the corner of his lips.

“You told me you loved me. You won’t give up on me so easily. I know you won’t. You can trust me.” The younger whispered, before pressing his thin, warm lips to his lover’s soft, plump lips.

Jongwoon’s gasp of surprise was muffled by Ryeowook’s lips as the younger moved his lips softly against the others.

A small, satisfied sound suddenly escaped the elder’s mouth as their kiss became more hot and passionate.
RyeoWook gently tangled his delicate fingers into the boy’s silky black hair, pressing their lips tighter together as their tongues brushed each other’s soft lips.
Ryeowook felt the elder’s small hands on his chest, thinking he wanted to go further, but the dark boy just shoved Ryeowook back harshly.

“No! Go away! I don’t know you!” Jongwoon yelled, screwing his eyes shut as he clutched tightly at his head with his hands, as if it hurt to think.

“No, Jongwoon, please! You know me! Please try to remember!” RyeoWook begged, reaching forward to pull the elder’s hands away, but Jongwoon slapped the hand away.

“Go away! I don’t know you! Go away!” Jongwoon screamed, throwing a pillow at the younger who quickly caught it in surprise.

“No! Woonie, please!” Ryeowook said desperately.

GO AWAY!!!” Jongwoon screamed loudly as he picked up various items from the night stand that was next to his bed, and threw them at the younger just as some nurses quickly ran into the room.

“Sir, please leave.” A nurse said quickly as she gently pulled the struggling boy back out into the hall as two other nurses tried to calm their frantic patient that was in hysterics.

“But he knows me! He told me he loves me!” RyeoWook cried out as he was dragged out of the room.

“ah, I’m sorry Kim Ryeowook.” The doctor sighed as he just appeared into the hall.
“He may have been diagnosed with something similar to selective amnesia. He picks the memories he wants to keep, the ones that are special to him, or one’s that are just his normal life stuff. The one’s he chooses to forget are memories of people that have scarred him.”

Ryeowook let out a choked sob, bringing a trembling hand up to cover his mouth in shock.

What has Ryeowook done, that he deserves to be forgotten?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go, a New chapter.
Another update later today :D

 

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!