Warning

Sing Me A Song

YESUNG'S POV

"I have to go soon." JongWoon sighed quietly.
"Why?" RyeoWook asked, a little crestfallen.
"I have piano lessons." JongWoon muttered quietly.
"You have piano lessons? Oh, okay. I guess I don't want to make you late then." the younger sighed.
"Sorry." JongWoon said softly as he gently unwrapped the younger from around him, and slid off the ledge.
"It's alright. Will you be at school tomorrow?"
JongWoon nodded, and gave the younger a small smile, before leaving.

JongWoon walked through he grass of the school as he headed home. he went to school after everyone else left so he could pick up some homework he had missed through out the month.

JongWoon sighed quietly to himself as he walked, when someone called out to him.
"Hey JongWoon."
JongWoon turned to look back, to see JungSu leaning coolly against the trunk of a willow tree. JongWoon would've sworn he wasn't there just a moment ago though.
"Oh, JungSu. Hi." JongWoon said, stopping and turning fully around to face the elder.
JungSu's expression looked dark and troubled. He glanced up at JongWoon and said: "be cautious of your choices." before straightening up, and turned to walk away.
"w-wait! What do you mean?!" JongWoon asked, starting to run after the other, but JungSu was gone already.
JongWoon held his breath and glanced around the empty campus.
He was nowhere in sighed.
He shuttered, and quickly walked back home.

 

Be Cautious of your choices

 


 

 

RyeoWook stayed up on the roof, humming happily to himself as he watched JongWoon walk away from the school, though for some reason, the elder stopped to look back.
Odd.
RyeoWook watched as JongWoon finally turned back around and walked back home, when a voice spoke out.
"Kim RyeoWook."
The poor boy jumped and nearly fell off the ledge again.
"JungSu!" RyeoWook screamed angrily, completely ignoring the Korean manners of respecting the elder’s right then, and glared over his shoulder at LeeTeuk.
But the elders stern expression did not waver.
RyeoWook cringed beneath the elder's gaze, and slowly turned around to face JungSu obediently.
"Sorry." RyeoWook muttered quietly, but once again, JungSu just waved him off.
"I want to tell you something important, Kim RyeoWook." JungSu sighed, walking towards the younger.
"w-what? Am I going to die?!" RyeoWook gasped.
LeeTeuk stopped walking, and gave the younger a weird look. "Excuse me,  but what the are you ranting about, boy?! I can understand someone's feelings, but not predict someone's death date!" LeeTeuk said, rolling his eyes.
RyeoWook cleared his throat awkwardly. "Right. Sorry. What do you want to tell me?"
JungSu sighed and looked up from the ground, straight at RyeoWook. "Remember this. he said. "Beware of who you become friends with, and remember, keep your turtle close."
RyeoWook swallowed nervously. JungSu was scaring him now.
“Wh-What do you mean? Am I not supposed to be with-"
RyeoWook was cut off mid-sentence by LeeTeuk who held up a hand to stop the boys ranting.
"That’s all I'm going to tell you. I can not choose or re-create your destiny." JungSu said, slowly walking backwards towards the door again. "What needs to happen will happen, depending on your own choices. I've already told you too much. You're on your own now, Kim RyeoWook. And please remember what I told you, or you'll regret what you will do." JungSu warned.
"W-wait! You make it sound like I'll make more friends! Wh-when will I make those friends?!" RyeoWook asked panickly.
"Only time will tell."  JungSu said quietly.
"Is this the last time I'll see you again?! W-Will I ever see you again?!" RyeoWook asked, quickly sliding off the ledge and walking towards JungSu. RyeoWook had grown to become dependent on the elder and seek help from him. He needed the walking fortune cookie named Park JungSu.
The elder just smiled lightly. "As I said, little one. Only time could tell."
RyeoWook sniffled. " So you're really leaving me?" he asked, stopping 2 feet away from the elder.
"You could put it that way." JungSu smiled. 'But I'll be there for you in times of need." he said, ruffling RyeoWook's hair lightly.
"Promise?" RyeoWook sniffled.
"I Promise." LeeTeuk smiled.
"You're confusing me, but your words sound a bit more reassuring at least." RyeoWook said, tears glistening in his eyes. When the elder ruffled RyeoWook's hair lightly, that was the first contact they've ever made, besides the time JungSu grabbed his shirt to keep him from falling. Even then, it was only his shirt.
The light touch as comforting, and it made RyeoWook feel better.
Yes, RyeoWook might've only known JungSu for a couple of days, but it was long enough for RyeoWook to have feelings towards the elder. (Not romance wise. Just strong respect)

RyeoWook sniffled again. "Can I have a hug?" he asked, giving the elder his puppy eyes.
JungSu frowned. "No. Most definitely not." he said sternly, but the younger just tackled him into a bear hug, nearly knocking the elder off his feet.
"I'll miss you!" RyeoWook cried.
"Hey! Quit that! You're making it sound cheesier than needed!" LeeTeuk said, trying to pry the younger away, but RyeoWook just clung on tighter. SkinShip was not JungSu's thing.
RyeoWook just ignored the elder's complaints and held on tighter, remembering the familiar scent of smoke and alcohol.
LeeTeuk sighed in defeat, and just patted the younger's head awkwardly.
RyeoWook finally pulled away after a couple of minutes, smiling happily.
"Remember what I said, alright?" JungSu asked.
RyeoWook nodded and smiled reassuringly.
"So today will be the last day I'll see you?" RyeoWook asked sadly.
"Sure. but only in times you need me badly, I will be there." JungSu smiled, and stepped through the door, immediately disappearing.
This time, RyeoWook didn't bother to go after him, knowing that he won't be there either way.
But what if I need you now?
RyeoWook thought to himself as he turned back to grab his backpack.
But then, there he saw, on the ledge, a lollipop.
 

Just like LeeTeuk had promised him, he will be there when RyeoWook needed him.
Another lollipop left behind to remind the younger to ease the bitter thoughts, and enjoy the life of sweetness while you can.
RyeoWook smiled happily, and put the lollipop into his pocket, before picking up a sharp rock from the ground.
He used the rock to roughly engrave a pair of Angel wings on the white paint of the ledhe in memory of his walking fortune cookie, that doesn't walk or greet people like a normal human being.

  

 

 

Beware of who you become friends with.
Keep your turtle Close
.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's your small chapter that literally just gave away what will happen later if you are a deep thinker :D

Anyhoo........Hope you guys are enjoying it :D If so, PLEASE comment and tell me, because otherwise I'll naturally assume that it's not good, and dis-continue this story :(

 

 

Just look at this Bunny pole dance! Sorry, thought I'd just show you this adorable bunny^^~ GO BUNNY GO! GO BUNNY GO!