Love Confession

Sing Me A Song

1 WEEK LATER
RYEOWOOK’S POV

It’s been exactly one week since the chineseman had given Ryeowook the ‘Tuxes’ ring, and exactly one week since Jongwoon had been avoiding and ignoring him.

Sadly, RyeoWook still hasn’t made his decision, and Heechul needed Ryeowook’s answer today after school.

Ryeowook didn’t want to lose a good friend (or maybe more……) nor did he want to lose the chance to actually feel included into something.

Ryeowook sighed quietly to himself as he stuffed his history book into his backpack after school.
He decided to go up to the roof since he hasn’t been there for already 4 weeks now, and maybe being on the roof will help him make his decision since he usually saw JungSu there until he left.

He slowly ascended the steep stairs, and opened the door, the cool air that gushed through immediately relaxed Ryeowook.

Just as Ryeowook stepped out, he noticed the familiar silhouette of his lover friend.

Ryeowook silently slid his backpack off his shoulders, and set it down, before walking slowly, nervously, towards the elder.

Jongwoon had his back to the younger. He was slightly hunched over, leaning forward with his arms crossed on the ledge and his face buried in his arms.

Ryeowook bit his lip softly and gently wrapped his arms around Jongwoon’s slim waist from behind, and pressed his face softly against his back, between his shoulder blades. He felt the elder tense at the mere contact.
Ryeowook sighed in content, inhaling the familiar, sweet scent of his lover boyfriend crush friend, gently pressing closer, missing the comfortable body of the elder.

“Why are you ignoring me?” RyeoWook asked quietly, gently digging his fingers into the other’s chest, wanting the elder to turn around and look at him.

Ryeowook felt the elder inhale deeply before straightening up, and stared off into the distance.
“I’m not ignoring you. I’m avoiding you.” Jongwoon whispered softly.

“Whatever! Same thing! It’s heart breaking either way!” Ryeowook sniffled pressing his face closer to the elder’s back, afraid of losing him again.

“Actually……avoiding is to steer clear of someone, and ignoring is when-“

“Shut up! I don’t care what they mean! I just want you to talk to me again!” Ryeowook cried, his fingers digging painfully into the other’s chest.

Jongwoon slowly turned around and wrapped his arms around the petite boy. Seeing his little Wookie with tear filled eyes was a heart breaking sight for Jongwoon.
“I’m sorry, Wook.” Jongwoon said quietly, gently reaching up to caress the younger’s cheek with one hand, and pull him closer by the waist with his other hand.

“I don’t want you to say sorry! I just want to know why you’re ignoring me!” RyeoWook yelled, grabbing the elder by the front of his black wife beater and shaking him like crazy.

“Wook, I said I’m not ignoring you, I’m-“

“I’m gonna punch you so hard that you’re going to fly all the way to America if you say that one more time!” Ryeowook snarled, pushing Jongwoon so the elder’s upper half was literally hanging off the edge of the ledge.

“Well, at least I wouldn’t be flying out to space.” Jongwoon chuckled, finding the scary Ryeowook quite amusing even though he’s half hanging off the ledge.
“Though I am quite………out of this world.” He smirked.

Ryeowook’s lips twitched slightly as he tried not to smile at his lover’s friend’s cheesiness, and keep his stern, poker face on.’

“ah~ I saw that! That was a smile~!” Jongwoon said proudly, gently pushing Ryeowook back so he could straighten back up, and poked Ryeowook’s nose lightly, teasingly.

“Yah! Quit avoiding the subject!” Ryeowook snapped, but he still let the smile appear. “I’m supposed to be mad at you!” he said, batting the other’s hands away.

“Are you now? Are you?!” Jongwoon chuckled as he reached down to tickle the petite boys torso.

The younger let out a surprised squeak, and started giggling like crazy when the elder continued to attack him with tickles.
RyeoWook quickly turned his back to Jongwoon when he started tickling his stomach.
“aish! Stop it!” he said between giggles, trying to push the elder’s hands away.

Suddenly, surprising the younger even more, Jongwoon wrapped his arms tightly around the small boy, and pressed a gently kiss to Ryeowook’s neck.
Ryeowook froze and felt heat rise up to his cheeks when he felt his lover’s soft, pillowy plump lips against his cold neck, the elder’s warm breath tickling the soft skin lightly.

“Please don’t join ‘Tuxes’. I can’t lose you. Not now, not ever,” Ryeowook heard him whisper, his soft lips brushing his neck like delicate butterfly wings.
Right after the elder said that, he felt Jongwoon start to tremble slightly.

Ryeowook snapped out of his frozen state and looked down at Jongwoon, who had his face pressed lightly against the younger’s neck, to see tears streaming down the elder’s cheeks.

Never, had Ryeowook ever seen this man break down in the time he’s known him. Ryeowook had always seen the strong, protective and ignorant side of JongWoon before, but has never seen him so vulnerable.

“J-Jongwoon?” Ryeowook whispered nervously.

“Please don’t.” Jongwoon repeated beggingly, his voice cracking slightly as he tightened his grip around the younger.

Ryeowook didn’t answer him. Instead, he gently turned around and wrapped his thin arms around the other’s trembling form.
“You won’t lose me. That’s all you need to know.” Ryeowook whispered softly, before pressing his lips lightly against Jongwoon’s.

Jongwoon’s eyes fluttered shut at the touch of Ryeowook’s lips against his own, and melded into the soft, sweet kiss as he held the small boy close, gently parting the younger’s lips with his tongue. Their heart beat as one as they finally confessed there hidden love for each other. The thing they wanted most, was each other.

Ryeowook pulled the other’s body impossibly closer to his own as he opened his mouth willingly and slid his tongue into the other’s mouth, wanting to taste what is his, and what he loves most, his hands sliding up the elder’s slender back.

“You know I love you right, Kim Jongwoon?” Ryeowook asked quietly when the pulled away for breath.

“It’s kind of hard not to when we just kissed.” Jongwoon smiled lightly, still trying to catch his breath as he gently rested his forehead against the others.

“Then……do you know that I think you’re really handsome?” RyeoWook smiled leaning forward slightly to peck the elder’s lips once, craving to taste him again.

“That’s debatable actually.” Jongwoon said, rubbing small circles into the younger’s lower back.

“No it isn’t. If only you could just keep your hood down, then you could be really handsome.” Ryeowook pouted, sticking his bottom lip out.

Jongwoon chuckled lightly and reached up to pull his hood down.
“Better?” he smiled.

“Much.” The younger whispered, touching the elder’s smooth, milky white skin.
The past few weeks, the people that usually abused Jongwoon have backed off, giving Jongwoon’s bruises and scratches time to heal.

Ryeowook just stood there and relished the moment of just being there to admire his lover’s beauty, and admire the elder’s starry silver eyes.

“Don’t join ‘Tuxes’ please?” Jongwoon whispered suddenly, breaking the sweet moment.

Ryeowook’s expression changed. ‘Could we drop this please, Jongwoon?”

“No.” the elder said sternly. “’Tuxes’ is more than just a group of friends, Wook. They’re a gang. An illegal gang to be correct, and they kill people, Ryeowook. The kill the poor.”

“Jongwoom, please, just drop it.” Ryeowook sighe din frustration.

“No! You have to listen to me!” Jongwoon said quickly.

“Stop it!” Ryeowook yelled, pulling out of the elder’s arms. “Let me control my own life!” he screamed, clamping his hands over his ears again.

“I’m not controlling you, Wook! Please, just listen to me!” Jongwoon begged, reaching up to pull the younger’s hands away from his ears.

“Shut up! Why can’t we just talk happily now without getting into a fight every time!” RyeoWook screamed angrily, shaking the elder off.

“KIM RYEOWOOK! You are being the most selfish person ever!” Jongwoon yelled. “I’m telling you thus for your own well being!”

“But I want to feel included! Please Jongwoon; just let me be selfish for once!” Ryeowook begged, gently wrapping his thin arms around the elder’s slender waist in an attempt to calm the elder down and let Ryeowook make his own choices, but Jongwoon just pushed him away harshly.

Ryeowook stumbled back in surprise. “Jongwoon, please don’t do this. I love you. Please, just let me be selfish for this once.” He whimpered.
Ryeowook didn’t want to fight with him again.
Not right after confessing his love.
tears welled up in the smaller boys brown eyes, but the elder just stared back at Ryeowook coldly with his silver eyes.

“You brought this upon yourself, Kim Ryeowook. Don’t ever forget that.” Jongwoon whispered in a low voice, before pushing past the frozen boy and descended the stairs, away from the roof.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, new chappie for you! and a cliff hanger :O Next chapter.....Ryeowook's decision! yaaaaaaaay~ *throws confetti*
No? okay...... :(

how is it so far? I changed it up juuuuuuuuust a little than it was previously :)

 

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS ♥