The Last of Kim Jongwoon?

Sing Me A Song

“Jongwoon?” Ryeowook muttered quietly.

They were currently cuddled up together on the younger’s purple, queen sized bed, .
No one exactly lost their ‘ity’ that night. It was mostly just hands…..mouth……you get the point.

Jongwoon hummed lightly in response to Ryeowook.
The younger’s cheek rested lightly on the elder’s left chest, listening to the elder’s soft heart beat, and Ryeowook’s hand rested softly on the elder’s stomach, feeling the small rise and fall of every breath from Jongwoon.

When the younger didn’t answer, Jongwoon glanced down to see the boys eyes closed, his mouth hanging slightly open, breathing slowly, so Jongwoon assumed he was asleep.

Jongwoon sighed softly and closed his eyes, gently pulling the boy closer.

“I love you.” Ryeowook whispered quietly after five minutes of silence, and finally fell into a deep sleep.

Jongwoon smiled softly, and pressed a soft kiss onto the top of the younger’s head.

“I love you too.” The elder sighed, and gently threaded his small fingers through the hand that rested lightly on his abs.
Jongwoon lightly touched the cool silver ring upon the boy’s middle finger with his thumb.

Maybe he should stay and give Ryeowook a chance.
Ryeowook just wanted to feel included and regain the pride he had lost for so long.

Jongwoon bit his lip lightly, before slowly pulling the covers over their bodies.
The elder decided that he’ll stay just for the younger’s sake.
But if Ryeowook takes being in ‘Tuxes’ too far, Jongwoon will leave.


Ryeowook was woken up by a loud, annoying, repetitive beeping sound from his alarm clock.
The younger groaned and slapped a hand down onto the snooze button, before rolling over slightly to snuggle closer to his lover, only to find the other side of the bed empty.

Ryeowook opened his eyes and frowned when he saw no one next to him.
He gently pulled the pillow that Jongwoon used for the night, to find it still a little warm.
He must’ve left not so long ago.

Jongwoon had stayed the night just like he had said he would.

Ryeowook smiled and buried his face against the pillow in his arms, inhaling the sweet, exotic scent of his lover, but groaned in frustration when the alarm clock went off again.

The younger reached up with his foot and kicked the clock off his night stand so it hit the hard, wooden floor with a loud crash and shattered, before he slowly finally got out of bed.

Ryeowook stretched lazily like a cat before yawning widely and looked down at himself, to see that he was completely .
Snippets of their passionate night together came back to the younger, causing him to blush and smile happily.

He quickly got up to take a quick shower to wash off the sweat and…..other bodily fluids, before getting dressed and took his bed sheets down to the laundry room to wash.


Ryeowook walked through the crowded hallways of his school, searching for the familiar head of shaggy black hair and a slender, V shaped back.
He finally found the elder by his own locker, stuffing his backpack into the locker.

Ryeowook grinned happily and quickly ran over to his lover and pounced onto his back.

Jongwoon yelped in surprise, and quickly grabbed the boy’s thighs and leaned forward so he didn’t drop the boy or fall backwards.

“Jongwoonie!” The younger declared happily, giggling childishly as he buried his face into the crook of the other’s neck, the red hickey he made last night softly, teasingly.

Jongwoon chuckled lightly in amusement and turned his head slightly to look at the younger.
“Hey Wook. Miss me already?”

Ryeowook nodded eagerly and pressed a soft kiss onto the elder’s soft, plump ones.

Jongwoon smiled softly before setting the boy back down onto flat ground, who immediately attached to the elder’s side.

“How was your night?” Jongwoon asked softly, closing his lo9cked as he tucked some books beneath his arm.

“Excellent, because you were there most of the time!” RyeoWook smiled as the elder walked him to his first class.

Ryeowook sat down in his seat in his first class, but then suddenly shot back up when he remembered that he had forgotten to fetch his book from the book room.

‘What’s wrong, Wook?” Jongwoon asked, frowning slightly when he saw that the younger’s hasn’t even touched the seat yet and he’s already back up on his feet.

“I forgot my book!” the younger replied back quickly and was about to go get it, but was stopped by the elder.

“I’ll go get it. No need to get your in a knot.” Jongwoon chuckled, seating the boy back down.

“I do not wear !” RyeoWook huffed, sitting back down.

“Oh yeah? I saw everything last night.” Jongwoon replied back in a low, husky voice, that made the younger shudder from the iness of just his voice.

RyeoWook blushed deeply at the elder’s words, but he really didn’t wear .
“Wait!” Ryeowook said quickly when the elder turned to leave.

Jongwoon turned to look back at the younger questioningly.
Ryeowook smiled innocently, and pointed at his lips that were formed in a small, cute pout, batting his lashes adorably.
“Kisseu?” he asked sweetly.

Jongwoon laughed lightly, finding the younger’s cuteness surprisingly adorable like it was supposed to be, as Ryeowook melted at the sound of the elder’s soft, melodic voice.
He strode back up to his lover again, and pressed a chaste kiss to the younger’s lips.

Ryeowook immediately made a sound of complaint as he grabbed the front Jongwoon’s black, tight- muscle-hugging T-shirt, and jerked him back down, crashing their lips together, unsatisfied with the first kiss.

Jongwoon gently reached up and threaded his small fingers through the boy’s soft auburn hair, pressing their lips closer together as RyeoWook ravaged at his lips.

“Can I go now?” Jongwoon asked, pulling away from the younger, their lips already swollen even though the rough kiss barely lasted 10 seconds.

Ryeowook stuck his bottom lip out again in another pout, but nodded once.

Jongwoon smiled softly, and ruffled the younger’s hair adoringly, before leaving the classroom to the bookroom.


Jongwoon scanned through the 4 large shelves of books in the small book room that was barely the size of a walk in closet, looking for Ryeowook’s book that he always sees him carrying around.

Jongwoon heard the door open and close behind him, and was about to turn around to see who, when a large hand clamped over his mouth, and jerked him backwards painfully.

“Got your friend to become a ‘Tuxes’ member now, did you?” A low voice sneered.

Jongwoon’s eyes widened in surprise when he recognized the voice.
It was Taeyang.
He tried to wrench the hand away from his mouth, while also trying to kick the other away, but someone else jerked his hands down painfully behind his back, and tied them together, before shoving Jongwoon onto the ground.

“What are you doi-mmmph!” Jongwoon started, but Changmin slapped a piece of duct tape to his mouth, muffling all words.

“You’re little boyfriend cause Yunho so much damage. A broken arm, rib, and was bruised everywhere.” Taeyang snarled, kicky Jongwoon painfully on his side.

Jongwoon winced, trying to scoot away from the two as they glared down at him. He was defenseless. Yeah, his legs aren’t tied, but it still won’t come to of any use. He’ll just look like a fish stranded on dry land.

“Now it’s our turn to take revenge!” Changmin grinned, and pulled out a wickedly sharp pocket knife from his back pocket.

Jongwoon’s eyes widened even more and tried to protest, but all that came out were muffled, inaudible sounds, trying to squirm away desperately.

Changmin shook his head and tasked at Jongwoon in mock sympathy.
“Such a pretty face to ruin…….” He said, slowly gliding the flat of the blade down the dark boy’s cheek. “I really did think you were quite a handsome piece of artwork. Too bad you picked that idiot of a boy……” Changmin said as his eyes roamed over Jongwoon lean body.
“You know, it’s not too late to change your mind. Come with me and be my pet.” Changmin whispered evilly in the boy’s ears, gently running his hands up the dark boy’s body, feeling the strong, but tense muscles, and the soft, milky skin.

Jongwoon just snarled in response to the other’s words, and kicked him back.

Changmin growled, and flicked his wrist in one quick movement near Jongwoon’s face, leaving a long cut along the boys cheeks.

Jongwoon let out a small sound of pain.
He was scared.
Really scared.
But not for himself.
He was scared for Ryeowook.
What if they decide that beating up Jongwoon wasn’t enough?
What if they go after the younger when they’re finished with Jongwoon?

Taeyang picked up a book end from a shelf, and brought it down onto Jongwoon’s head as Changmin kicked as hard as he could at the dark boy’s torso, breaking a rib for Yunho.

Jongwoon cried out in pain again as white dots blurred his vision, crimson red blood trickling down his forehead. The world was spinning before him, and his body felt weak and burned with indescribable pain.

Will this be the last of Kim Jongwoon?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WhooOOooOO~
Another cliff hanger for yooooouuu!!!

Anyone willing to make a better banner for hits story PLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSEEEE?!
I only made this banner out of boredom.

Who's enjoying this so far?
If so,
PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!
Please? they're greatly appreciated :'( *sniffle*

For some reason, i just enjoy reading what my readers post.
Especially when they flip out on cliff hanger's or something. Hmmm.......

YAY~ KANGIN'S BACK! *throws confetti*
And the first person he ran to, of course, was LeeTeuk (well, probably because he's leader, but let's just give KangTeuk believers a chance to rejoice :D)
Who know's where Yesung was? or Shindong?