His Recovery

My little Angel : )

*Mi's Pov

Few weeks had passed just like that and I haven't seen Jong In for awhile now. I've been making a choreo as a special assign the teacher said I should show some Jong In moves in this choreography. The door of the practice room suddenly went open 

KkamJong: Hey le't practice I'm back.

Mi: Are you sure you're already fine?

Se Hun: Yes he is but the doctor said he shouldn't get excited or else there's a possibility of him injuring himself again. Well I'll leave you now I still have my own schedule.

KkamJong: Now let's do this.

We reach on the part of the choreography wherein the hands will touch my body and stuff like that I suddenly hug myself and just stop and stood there.

KkamJong: YAH! I'm not gonna you or what remember it's part of the choreography.

Mi: Still I'm a girl and though I do some extreme seductive choreo I never dance with a guy partner. It's always solo or with my girl friends.

Kkam Jong: Then let's do the girl touching the guy part first if you can't do it.

Mi: No, No *moving backwards while still hugging myself* 

KkamJong: Don't make it look like we're gonna do something.

Mi: I'm scared I'm gonna yell I'm gonna cry I don't even know what I'm gonna do.

KkamJong: You're funny 

Mi: I'm comfortable with solos or groups but with this. I just. . I just can't do this , this isn't my comfort zone . I'm sorry *runs* 

KkamJong: YAH!!!! MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I run off the pratice room and went on the grassy garden area. When I turn again I saw Jong In he catch up with me like that? I thought he had an injury? He sure is fast I sat on the grass and just look on anything pretending that I didn't see him coming near me. He lay his head on my legs and I didn't even notice that his already here.

Mi: YAH!! get off get offf!!!!

He press his head down my legs making his head more heavier than usual.

Mi: I said GET OFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

KkamJong: *open his right eyelid* Ani 

He close his eye lid once again and just lay down there as if his really sleeping. Se Hun and I saw each other from a far he mouthed I'm gonna go there.I kept on pushing Jong In but he wouldn't move and wouldn't listen to me. 

Mi: I SAID SE HUN IS COMING HERE GET OFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

KkamJong: I don't see anything bad if he goes here. 

I grab a book and opened it to the center and placed it on Jong In's face. 

Se Hun: Oh Mi Ho---. . .  Hey who is that? Is he your boyfriend?

Se Hun saw Jong In's legs he almost trip on it. He was about to grab the book and I just push the book downward towards Jong In's face. 

Mi: He would like to get some nice sleep. Just let him be AHAHAHA

KkamJong: Oww don't suffocate me.

Se Hun: Jong In?

Jong In: I was really tired and I missed her she didn't even visit the dorm to check me so I'm punishing her. 

Mi: You have a heavy head Mister so get up now. -_-

Se Hun: Uhh well uhm I'll see you guys later. 

Mi: Se Hun-ah wa---

Jong In press his head again he didn't want me to come after Se Hun. 

Mi: What's this all about huh?! Why are you doing this? I know for sure it's not because I wasn't able to go to the dorm again and check you.

KkamJong: Se Hun likes you I heard and from what I know I like you too and what's hard now is that the chance for us to be closer was blown away when I accused you of being a . If in the first place I wan't a close minded guy I think you'll end up falling for me.

Mi: Can't you see Se Hun is already making a huge barrier with me and I can't let that happen he was my first friend.

KkamJong: But you were destined to be mine what ever it takes I swear you'll be mine all mine. 

He finally stand up and clean himself from the grass. I also stand and grab my things before I can even walk he hold my hand tightly.

KkamJong: Today onwards you're my girlfriend and if you disagree I'll be spreading rumors about you being pregnant.

I felt shivers on my body I know how influencial Jong In is even if it's not true it still looks believable. 

KkamJong: Shall we go now Minnniiie :)?

Everyone on the garden stared at us.

"Oh he just got discharged from the hospital right?"

"I heard Mi doesn't like Jong In but why are they together?"

"Dance Machine and Aphrodite (the bad side)"

Everyone was talking about us here and there and we even passen on the practice room wherein Se Hun is currently using it. He was dancing agressively I want to stop and walk towards the door but. . ."Rumors. . .pregnant. . . ." Jong In placed his arms around me and he said

KkamJong: Where do you wanna go Minnieee?

I look opposite his face  which is just a few inches next to mine.

Mi: I don't feel like going out besides I still need to practice my choreo. I'm heading home . . . 

KkamJong: * exaggerating his voice* WHAAAAAAAAAAAATT???! THIS IS OUR FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE AND YOU DON'T WANT TO BE WITH ME? T^T

Mi: -__- Lower your voice don't ruin my life.

KkamJong: Well I'm not gonna be like this if you'll play along. Lie and just say sorry to me and give me a kiss.

This is just pathetic but I don't have a choice I have to do it.

KkamJong: Now where do you wanna go again Minniee?

Mi: To the beach or cliff so I can go drown myself.

We went out the campus and still people were looking at us. 

"Oh such a cute couple."

"Cute guy."

Mi: Seriously I'm heading home and when I said "I'm" it means just me walking alone.

KkamJong: You can't be serious you know. . .what kind of boyfriend am I letting you do that? 

I didn't mind him and walk the opposite way he had a long arms which grab me. I loose balance and almost fell

Mi: owww you youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Agh!!!! just go away leave me alone !!! from the beginning you made me suffer.

I burst out crying he immediately hug me because there were people looking at us.

KkamJong: Sorry . . .

He offered his back and he said "Get on"

KkamJong: Get on or I'll spread the rumor. . .

I get on and he began to walk few minutes later I fell asleep. When I wake up I was on my bed and he was on the sofa. I look around and realized that I'm not in Japan wherein my parents can shoo him away. I stand up and look at him I walk through the mirror and find for a brush suddenly I felt his arms around my waist (back hug).

KkamJong: I wish we could live like this it feels great it's like we're married.

Mi: Get out of here!!!

He place his hand on my chin and squeeze my face I was grasping out of his back hug but he was to strong.

KkamJong: Look at the mirror can't you see how perfect we look like?

He kissed my shoulder and let go of me.

 

 

*Jong In's pov

I let go of her and ran off and went to my dorm. When I got there I saw Se Hun first

Se Hun: Are you really together? 

KkamJong: Can't take the fact that she's mine now?

Se Hun: I can see it you forced her. Jong In you're really stubborn 

KkamJong: Remember I'm still older than you You should respect me and just face reality we're deeply inlove and you know what? She often tells me how annoyed she is when your around. Starting tomorrow never look at her or attempt to touch her. 

I went straight to my room but then Lu Han hyung came and went to Se Hun.

Lu Han: What's the matter? 

Se Hun: No it's nothing.