1 2 1 2 I don't like it.

My little Angel : )

Mi's pov

I woke up early today and decided to go to the practice room well that guy said 5 in the morning. Upon entering the practice room I peek by the window oh his already there. I opnened the door knob and got in. "Morning" I said he didn't greet back. UHHHHH-__- this man is seriously pissing me I'm just trying to be nice what's wrong with him?"You come here I'm gonna teach you what Se Hun and I have been practicing for months now." I came closer and he said " Sit and watch every step okay?" 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAEsvlrBffI) I watch the dance carefully I'm thinking it's hard I'm not Se Hun and our timing won't go well. "So I suppose you learn few steps." he said "Well no nothing it's too hard." I said "It's a good thing there's some other dance more than that. Watch this ,this is more basic."( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-xmr4Ff78A) "Hey it's an individual sort Jong In." "I know it would be nice since you said our timing would be bad." he said "Well then goodluck I will have to dance on my own." I said "Crazy you would have a low grade if you do that." he said "Thanks for your concern I aprreciate it alor." I walk out of the room and proceed into an empty classroom and decided to practice the most secretly dance that I know

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvD9K8N3RcU) I dance to this whenever I'm pissed off annoyed or mad. *shnsrrmm* What is that? huh?! someone's here I thought I was alone. "HEHEHEHE Hi" " :OOOOOOOOOOOhow long were you here Se Hun?!"

Se Hun: Uhmm Since I heard the song played? hehehe

Mi : I thought I was alone.

Se Hun: Well you were until I sneak in. I'm sorry I didn't mean to look like this to you.I could explain I was there peeking with both of you in the practice room I'm really worried. When I saw that the two of you were shouting at each other. I knew that I was right then I saw you walk out the room. I thought you're gonna cry Jong In is really selfish sometimes I followed you and hide then the song played and led me here. I'm really really sorry Mi.

Mi: You know I think you're the only person who can stand that guy. He is really annoying I'm not used to dancing a manly dance I'm more of the y dancer alot of people would think that it's ty but what I think the dancers that has guts to dance to this kind of choreography are tough. Just like my sister.. . . .

Se Hun: Sister? I haven't find that info on your school data.

Mi : You look at my datas?

Se Hun: Yeah sorry I was really curious. 

Mi: Well then I'm gonna tell you some info that isn't found in my school data. My sister she's a dancer she works for us.

Se Hun: I thought you were an only child.

Mi: Yeah she's my mother's first child. Then my mother got divorced to her father and married my father. My father forbid me to call her my sister. He said she's a disgusting creature you can't call her your sister it's a big disgrace. However even thought she wasn't accepted by my father she would send us money. Father is a drunkard mother would only wash clothes and as to me I ran away from home when I was 14 and found my foster parents.

Se Hun: Huh?! you were adopted?

Mi: Not legally though.

Se Hun: I thought that this things only happens in T.V. 

Mi: My sister is an inspiration in a good kind of way imagine how many things she would swallow just to help mother and I. People step on her humanity and when I become famous I would let everyone know that she is my sister and she should be treated like a normal woman.

Se Hun: So it's all because of your sister?

Mi: Well it's my dream as well to be a performer and an entertainer.

The door suddenly slammed and it was Jong In.

Jong In: All along you're just here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

he dragged me out of the classroom.

Se Hun: Hey let her go.

Jong In : are you standing up for this cheap creature.

Se Hun: Don't call her cheap stop it Jong In.

Jong In: You know me whenever I'm not satisfied I would try harder and harder even if this means killing me or someone.

Se Hun tried to catch up with us but was unable to do so. Jong In dragged me to the practice room and locked the door.

Jong In: It's all thanks to you a proffessor heard about us fighting. 

He showed me a paper and it appeared to be a letter from one of our teachers.

Jong In: Read it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READDD IT!!!!

I quietly read what's written and it says Student Kim and Student Masuwaka I heard that you're both having a hard time about the dance so as we suggest we would wanna see you perform Trouble Maker goodluck FIGHTING~!

Jong In: See what you've done huh?!!! If Se Hun is still my dance partner it would be a relief a BIG  B-I-G relief!!!!!!!!!!!

Mi: Sorry to say I'm not Se Hun I'm sick of your attitude goodbye.

He grab my arm and gave a death glare.

Jong In: Y-o-u a-r-e s-t-a-y-i-n-g h-e-r-e w-i-t-h m-e don't be shy I know you are really really comfortable with this dance don't lie to me you .

I slapped his face and cried.

Mi: I'm so tired hearing those things again and again. I'm not a low profile person you don't even know a damn thing.

I walked out the room and found Se Hun near the door. He hug me and I cried on his arms.

Se Hun: I'm gonna tell him that you're not that type of girl.