Se Hun fights for Mi

My little Angel : )

Se Hun's pov

I waited for Jong In in the garden and he finally arrived.

Jong In: Oh Se Hun let's have some lunch *puts his arms around me* 

I take it away and walk few inches away.

Jong In: Are you mad?

Se Hun: Well I am , Don't judge her she's not like that

Jong In: Such a low profile girl you're wasting your time on? I never thought you were like this. 

Se Hun: You don't know. . .what you're saying.

Jong In: You see how she performs the style of dancing.

Se Hun: She have a sister who is a dancer she's earning money to support Mi and her mother. Think of it Jong In have you ever wonder what kind of people are those dancer after they perform? I think they already swallowed everything just to earn and survive life. Don't you ever dare to talk about her like that again 

I walk away and leave Jong In alone I strolled around the garden and found myself being bored so I lay on the grass and decided to have some nap.

                                                                      *Few hours later*

Se Hun : HUHH?! Jong In . . .

I opened my eyes and saw Jong In laying beside me he is even looking at my face.

Jong In: Hey please don't be mad anymore. I don't like fighting with you. .

Se Hun: Then apologize to her.

Jong In: I did she went home immediately. So can we walk back home together?

Se Hun: Aishh. ..  Kaja

Somehow I'm really attached with Jong In his such a nice guy but  he's really judgemental and quiet sometimes. 

Jong In: Se Hun . . . 

Se Hun: uhmm. . ?

Jong In: It's weird but I really miss you performing together and stuff.

Se Hun: AHAHAHAHA lol don't think about me for now just be concerned about Mi and your grades. Anyeeoong~

I wave and walk my way home.

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NEXT DAAAYY

 

Mi's pov

Nam trouble maker . . .~ 1 2 slight turn there. I've been practicing since I reached home *I lost my mind ~~*

Mi : Yoboseo?

Jong In: Mi I. . I don't know where to start but I . . I'm sorry. . .

Mi: Jong In?

Jong In: Yeah bye . . 

He hung the phone and I was shocked is it really happening? Well I guess it is. . . back to practice then. .  . .Few minutes later I walk going to the school. I opened the door and saw Jong In

Jong In: Morning : )

Mi: ehm. .

Jong In: I studied the trouble maker choreography.

Mi: Hmm 

It's the most awkward moment of my life he isn't talking to me then poof he is talking to me just because of Se Hun.

Jong In: Shall we practice now?

Mi: Yeah sure

Nan Trouble troubleeeh trouble totrouble maker. 

Mi: Uhh no I. . .

Jong In: Look I'm not gonna you or something like that.

Few hours later we got used to the movements and stuff we kept on practicing. Suddenly Jong In fell on the floor Awww aww he was in pain "It hurts he said."

Mi: What happened? 

He touched his ankle and continued aww it hurts.

Se Hun went in as if he was watching us for too long. He helped Jong In up and we went to the clinic.

Nurse: Well you're too hard working Kid. You should let the doctor look at your foot. 
 

Jong In: Well thank you nurse. Mi let's get going. awwwwwwwwww 

He fell on the bed where he was sitted.

Se Hun: Ride on my back. 

Jong In: Huh?!

Se Hun: You can't walk and you're planning to still dance?! YOU RASCAL 

Jong In: I can walk.

Se Hun: Really?! 

He stood again and take a step forward he was gonna fall so I assisted him.

Mi: Just go home now or better yet let's go see the doctor.

Jong In: I'm fine I don't need that.

Mi: Who are you fooling Jong In?

Se Hun: I told you to ride on my back right? Who cares if they see us like this? your injured.

After the whole thing he ended up being carried by Se Hun we rode a cab and proceed to the nearest hospital. The doctor examined him he took some medical exams andwas advised  to rest for quite some time the doctor also mentioned that he should undergo some rehabilitation for some matters.

Mi: Well you heard it right? No dancing and stress for you.

Doctor: Are you his girlfriend?

Jong In: Uhhh hmmm 

Se Hun: Indeed :)

Doctore: Well I want you to take care of him.

Se Hun bowed to the doctor and told him "Thank You" Jong In and I were left dumbfounded in that situation.

Se Hun: Hwuh? 

Jong In: Why did you just said that?

Se Hun: Said what? Okay let's go home now Jong In :D

Mi: YAH Se Hun !!

Jong In was given a crunches to support him from walking.

Se Hun: Looks like I gotta go first I have something urgent to go sorry : D

Mi: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH OH SE HUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Se Hun ran so fast and disappeared I look at Jong In well it's obvious I can't let him walk home like that. 

Mi: I'm going home. . . 

Jong In: Take care 

What did I just said? I can't let him walk home like that. He was about to walk he slipped and fell down.

Mi: WOOH are you okay?

I helped him up.

Mi: Okay Mr. I'm accompanying you home.

Jong In: But. .. . 

Mi: No No 

I called for a cab and we went inside.

Mi: Where do you live?

Jong In: You should go home first you're a girl.

Mi: And you're injured.

Jong In: I lived at ___________________________________

I told the driver to go to that place and when we reached there I ended up with a question mark on my face.Then a guy who has a blonde short hair with piercings appeared he looks like a love child of JaeJoong and Changmin.

Guy: Oh what happened where's Se Hun?

Jong In: Uhh hyung he left he said he's going somewhere. . .  I had an accident during our practice.. . .Uhh Hyung this is Masuwaka Mi she is my new dance partner she's also a transfer student.

Mi: Anyeeongg

Guy: Well I'm chris I'm Jong In's dorm mate also I'm not Korean so . . . 

Mi: Uh well I'm not Korean too. .

Chris : Well thanks for bringing him home. 

Mi: Uhm it's okay I'm gonna head home too.

Chris: Excuse me but are you going home alone?

Mi: Uhmm yup 

Chris: I'm gonna walk you home.

I was so shocked and it repeated in my ears "I'm gonna walk you home. . . " 

Mi: It's okay . . . 

Chris: No seriously it's getting late and a girl like you shouldn't walk home by yourself

This guy's voice it sends a spell on me his deep voice uhhhhhhhh

Chris: Well let's get going wait Luuuu Haaaaaannn help Jong In!! . . .  .Let's Go?

Mi: ehmmm

We were walking on the streets and we stop due to the traffic lights I could see the people starring on his face.

Stranger: Aww look at those two they look good together..

Upon hearing that I froze and got blushyyyy I glance on his face he's indeed really handsome.

Chris: So you're his new partner I bet you're bug on how hard working he is. 

Mi: Well his stubborn judgemental I wanna squish him like a cockroach.

Chris: AHAHAHA :)

Oh myy when he laughed it's like a slow motion film he's like perfect. 

Chris: So  . . . Where did you come from?

Mi: Japan , Tokyo

Chris: So you're japanese . . . 

Mi: No I wasn't born there. I just lived there . . . 

Chirs: Oh then what's your nationality?

Mi: Filipina

Chris: How long have you been staying here?

Mi: 3-5 months I guess.

Chris: Well you're Korean is already good unlike mine.

Mi: No you're Korean is good too.

Chris: AHAHAHA you're so nice.

We arrived infront of my dorm and we found Se Hun outside.

Chris: Se Hun?

Se Hun: Hyung. . .

Mi: Why are you here?

Se Hun: Uhh I went here to visit a friend. . . I'm already going home. What about you Hyung?

Chris: I walk her home. . .well let's go home together then. Bye Mi I hope to talk to you again.