Dance, Mi and Kai

My little Angel : )

Mi's pov

Being an obedient and kind student I went to school early because the teacher wants me to come earlier and practice. I head into the studio and check the time it's only 5:40 a.m. I changed into my shirt and jogging pants and practice the dance that I performed yesterday I kept on practicing and practicing I wanna improve myself more. Then the door went BANG! the sound came from the outside I opened the door and found Se Hun holding his head and I could say that he must've hit his head on the door. "Since when are you here?" I asked him " like 3 mins ago." "Why didn't you come in?" "Well your practicing really hard so I don't want to bother." "I thought you were a creeper." I said he laughed and he said "Who can tell that you have that kind of talent in your body.You look so innocent." "HAHAHA I know." then the door opened again well this time it's "THAT" guy again. "Se Hun let's go practice why weren't you on the garden yesterday? I look around the campus but I wasn't able to find you." "HEHE^0^ I have a family meeting sorry Jong In." "YAH let's go" he pulled Se Hun up and look at me he came closer to my face and said "I remembered that I told you yesterday that you can't share the studio with us." He pointed at the door and is siganling me to go outside. "Jong In it's not like we're gonna use this whole studio, the studio is huge we can just divide it :") I though to myself Se Hun  is really nice.Jong In ignored him and proceeded to their practice I ignored him as well and went to practice my other dance(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37fjifSAl8w&feature=fvwrel)

 

Jong In's pov

I decided to divide the studio I know Se Hun would bug me and we would just waste time so I just let it be. I could see her moves from a far since she's occupying the place wherein there's no mirrors and we're the ones using the place which has mirrors. This girl and her moves are so for clubbing s and are the only people who does those kinds of moves. It's a good thing that  she enrolled here for sure she'll learn alot of different moves. And so Se Hun and I began to practice (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAEsvlrBffI)Few moments later I heard her play a familiar song. I went into her place and stood beside her and found Se Hun standing on her left side as well the three of us dance together (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h5uONTDsOQ&feature=related) suddenly she stopped the music and she said "Hey Hey please go practice on your own area." "Did we just danced?" I ask them "Jong In. . .it just happened let's go grab a breakfast I know your just hungry." Se Hun said and we went outside the studio and left her. "I couldn't believe it I thought all she could do was dance to those moves I was wrong." I told Se Hun. "Well we don't know her that much yet in the future we could be more surprise by her abilities and skills."I thought to myself she have a body of a kid a face of an angel and an unusual dance skills for a girl I didn't believe that this type of girl exist but here she is existing in our world. Now I'm starting to get curious about her Masukawa Mi . . .who are you? I'll know soon.