Se Hun's backstory (why was he infront of Mi's apartment)

My little Angel : )

Se Hun's pov

Today Jong In got injured and the recitals are coming up I'm worried about Mi. If she can't dance she'll be having troubles about her grades. Maybe I can help her I would substitute for Jong In I grab my phone and check my contacts her number isn't there. I decided to sneak on her form I saw it and read I found out where she is staying currently. I walk into her apartment and waited for her I look at my phone and it says 3 p.m. where is she? huh! I shouldn't leave them alone what am I thinking? I sat on the stairs and waited few minutes more someone came. I stood up hoping it is her but it's not her instead it's Luhan "Oh hyung why are you---" "Well someone told me that you went somewhere I couldn't contact you so I just use the GPS luckily yours is on." "Oh i'll be heading home soon hyung." I said "That girl are you interested with her?" he ask " Uh, uh " "Nevermind don't answer I think you are.*pats head*" He stood up and glance at me "Hurry home okay?" then he left. "That girl are you interested with her? . . with her? her. . *echo echoo echooo*" I suddenly think about it "her" maybe I am I've been protecting her for quite sometime now. I never want people looking at her and thinking that she's a or something I really hate it. Suddenly a voice call me "Se hun?" I look at the person's direction "Uh. .Chris hyung. . ." "What are you doing here?" he asked. "I just visited a friend I'm already going. how about you hyung?" "I just walk her home well then let's go back home together." he suggest."Well bye Mi I hope to talk to you soon." Chris hyung and I walk back home "You know that girl I can see that she's waiting to reach her dreams  she's interesting." "She is. . ." "So why did you left Jong In and her you know that she can't support Jong In alone." "I just wanna make them friends so they can work together."I said "You seem depress saying that you like her don't you?" Chris hyung teased me. "Uhhhhh is is that obvious even Luhan hyung said that." "Well it is the way you react towards her. . .it will crush you." "Crush me? what do you mean hyung?" "Just standing there and pretending that it's all right for her to mingle with another guy it will crush you." "AHAHAHA hyung don't make me laugh." "*glares* don't lie to me when I told Mi that I hope to talk to her again you faced the opposite direction and you didn't want to see that scene. " "HWUH? hyung what are you talking about?" "LIAR you can't lie to me." with our small arguement we reach our dorm. "Se Hun >: D<" Luhan hyung approached me "Why were you together? (Chris and Se Hun)"Kai asked  "He was there when I walked her home."