Chapter 2

Love Come After Hatred

.

.

.

.

“Hmm…” Hyera stretched herself. He was already gone? The couch was empty. Hyera dragged herself out of the bed and walked into the bathroom to have a nice warm bath. She needs to think of a plan again. This time, it is a plan to make Yunho fell for her. Suddenly, she remembered the first time she met Yunho. He was so gentle and warm to her. That what made she head over heel at him.

 

 

_*_*_Flashback_*_*_

 

“Morning, miss…” Her father’s secretary greeted Hyera.

 

“My dad is inside his room, right?” Hyera asked her.

 

“Yes. He’s having a meeting with someone. Let me tell him you’re here with the document.” The secretary tried to reach her father using the intercom. “Okay.”

 

“Mr. Hwang, your daughter is here with the document. Yes, yes. Okay.” The secretary hung the phone. “You may come inside his room. Do you want anything for drink?” she asked Hyera.

 

“Um… It’s okay. I’ll go after give this document.” Hyera walked into her father’s office room. She had to hurry as she had something to do after that.

 

“RaRa!” Hyera's father called her. He was in the middle of discussion with a man but Hyera just could see his back as he was facing her father. “Did you bring the document?”

 

“Yes. Here it is” Hyera handed it to her father. “Thanks a lot, daughter. I was totally forgotten about this document.” Her father sighed in relieved.

 

“That’s because you’re getting older, dad.” Hyera chuckled and looked at the back of the man as she felt curios about him.

 

“What?” He pinched Hyera’s cheeks. “Ouch, dad… It’s hurt! Don’t embarrass me in front of your guest, dad!” Hyera rubbed her cheeks and pouted.

 

“Oh, talk about the guest… Yunho, meet my daughter. Her name is Hyera.” Her dad called the man. The man named Yunho stood up and faced her with a smile plastered on his face. Hyera were amazed by his appearance.

 

He’s hot!!!! Hyera screamed inside as she kept praising the man.

 

“Hello. It’s nice to meet you. I’m Jung Yunho,” He reached out his hand to shake hers but Hyera just stood still there, fascinated by the man named Jung Yunho.

 

“Hyera?” Hyera’s father called her name, causing her to snap out of her own thought.

 

“Oh, it’s nice to meet you too. I’m Hwang Hyera.” Hyera quickly shook his hand back. At that time, her heart beats faster than usual.

 

What’s wrong with me? She slapped herself mentally.

 

“Wow… your hand is cold. Are you alright?” he asked Hyera. “Yeah, I’m fine” Hyera answered him.

 

“Dad, I have to go now.” Hyera wanted to go out of there as soon as she could.

 

I’ll be staring at him like forever if I still here! Must get out of here first!!

 

“Why so soon? Let’s have a drink with me first.” Hyera’s father said.

 

“I had to go to meet someone now.” Hyera gave reason to her father. She had promised her best friend to meet that day.

 

“Someone? Who? Is it your boyfriend?” Her father raised his eyebrow. Yunho chuckled watching the old man’s childish action. Her eyes were widened when being teased by her father. “Of course no, dad!!”

 

“You didn’t bring your car, right?” Hyera’s father asked her. She shook her head. “I’ll go by taxi.”

 

“I can send you there.” Yunho suddenly spoke out.

 

“No, it’s okay. I- - I can go by myself,” Hyera said. “No, no… just go with him. I’ll feel more secure.” Her father cut before Hyera could say anything.

 

“Okay.”

.

.

.

.