Chapter 6

Love Come After Hatred

 

.

.

.

.

She needed to think of a way. Hyera knew her family wouldn’t accept her anymore or in other word, she’s no longer a Hwang. At least I can be a Jung, right? She smiled bitterly looking at her wedding ring.

 

“There are some money that I’ve transferred into my own account in Japan from the account that appa give. I should transfer them out before appa knew.” She then called her own lawyer to handle it for her.

 

She had decided it. This is the way that she had chosen to go through. Hyera believed that she would be happy with Yunho. She knew it. He told her. Hyera would believe anything that he told. Even he told her in dream only.

 

“DJ? Are you there?” Hyera called out his name when she saw his shadow. A person suddenly appeared before her. “Hyera.”

 

Hyera smiled. She missed his voice. She missed the feeling when he called her name. “DJ.” He smiled warmly at Hyera.

 

“Are you in love now?” He asked Hyera as they were sitting under the tree that they planted together. Hyera looked at him. “What are you talking about? No…” Yunho came into her mind. Hyera smiled at his image.

 

“Yes, you are.” He smiled like an angel. “Okay, maybe I am?” Hyera shrugged her shoulders. She picked a stone and threw it into the river in front of them.

 

“He is the one that will make you happy, Hyera. Happier than how I can make you…” His cold hand caressed her face. Hyera shivered a bit from the coldness that she felt.

 

“He is? But he…”

 

“Fate has its own plan on both of you. Go after him. I’ll always be by your side.” His image suddenly blurred in front of her. “DJ…don’t go yet.”

 

“I’ll always be by your side…”He said again. Hyera tried to pull his hands but failed. He’s gone…again.

 

Tears rolled down from her cheeks suddenly. Hyera quickly wiped them and smiled bitterly. “Always by my side, DJ…” She whispered to herself.

 

-

 

Yunho sighed heavily after his meeting with Tiffany. Her plan was great but Yunho didn’t have the heart to do so. After all, he still had mercy.

 

“But she’s the reason why Haeun is coma now.” Yunho clenched his fist tightly. I must do something…

 

.

.

.

.