Chapter 4

Love Come After Hatred

.

.

.

.

Yunho leaned back into the car’s seat. He rubbed his face few times and sighed. He then looked at his wedding ring.

 

This stupid ring…

 

As much as he hated it, he knew he had to wear it. He had no choice. Suddenly, Hyera’s face popped inside his mind.

 

Ahh!! That crazy !! I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. How am I supposed to end this wedding without causing any harm to my family?

 

Yunho sighed heavily again. He then went out from his car and walked into the building. Strong smell of medicine could be smell as soon as he stepped into it. He had always hate hospital and always avoided from going to it when he was sick. But now, he was always being there as his loved one was here.

 

“Haeun…” Yunho whispered her name slowly as he turned the door knob and walked into the room. A girl was lying on the hospital’s bed like she was sleeping peacefully. Yunho took a seat beside the bed.

 

“Good morning, princess... I’m here.” Yunho kissed her forehead and then caressed her face. Yunho brushed her bang and smiled bitterly. “When will you wake up?”

 

“That crazy girl ruined everything, Haeun…she ruined our love. She’s the reason why you’re here. I hate her. I hate her so much!” Yunho gritted his teeth. “I’ll make her pay for everything that she had done to you.” Yunho held her hand tighter.

 

Still exhausted, Yunho decided to skip his work that day. He wanted to sleep with Haeun’s hand as his pillow.

 

This is much better than being in the same room as that crazy woman.

 

Unfortunately, Yunho couldn’t sleep as his mind was too suffocated. He suddenly remembered one time where he and Haeun were told about their future.

 

 

Flashback

 

“Hey babe…” Yunho hugged his beloved girlfriend from behind. “Sorry because I’m late, Haeun…”Yunho apologized to her.

 

“It’s okay… What’s more important is, you’re here now,” she cupped his face and smiled.

 

This is the girl that I love so much. She’s just a perfect girl. Nobody could ever take her place in my heart. She loves me for who I am. She loves my real self. And I believe that I can’t never ever love any girl other than her.

 

“Oppa~ are you still here with me?” she waved in front of Yunho’s face. He smiled and took her hands into his. “Tell me where you want to go? I’m yours for all day.” Yunho kissed the back of her hand.

 

“Don’t you have any meeting?” Haeun asked her boyfriend. “No.” Yunho shook his head. “I just finished a meeting just now.”

 

“Okay… what if we go to eat our favorite…” “CANDY COTTON!” Yunho quickly cut her words. Haeun laughed when Yunho excitedly said what had been in her mind. Candy cotton was how they got to know each other and started dating. She smiled.”You got it.”

 

Yunho held her hand and they walked to a small stand that sold cotton candy. “Give me one, please.” Yunho asked the lady.

 

“Why just buy one only?” Haeun . “Why? You don’t want to share it with me?” Yunho pouted at his girlfriend.

 

“I don’t want. I want it all for myself.” Haeun replied. “You’re getting chubbier lately. You should take less sweet things, you know,” Yunho back and it’s Haeun’s turn to pout.

 

“Okay, I’m just kidding, babe… Let’s share, okay? I don’t think I can eat all this as I already full.” Yunho remembered he just ate before and he still full.“Okay, oppa…”

 

The lady gave the cotton candy to them and they walked away after paying. Haeun fed the candy into Yunho’s mouth and he bit her fingers to .

 

“Oppa!!” Yunho laughed when Haeun whined. When it was Yunho’s turn to feed her, she did the same thing to him but she bit his finger harder. “Ouch!!” Yunho pulled his fingers and winced.

 

“Serve your right. Hehe…” Haeun laughed. They ate, laughed and walked with their arm linked together as they enjoyed each other’s company. Suddenly, Haeun saw a fortune teller place and dragged Yunho to go there.

 

The fortune teller place was cold and dark when they came inside. In the middle of the space, there was a lady with a golden bowl in front of her. There was water inside the golden bowl. Yunho and Haeun took a place in front of her.

 

This must be another crap. Yunho said in his mind.

 

“Hello ajumma,” Haeun greeted her. “We’re here because…..”

 

“Don’t have to say. I know it all.” She cut off Haeun’s words. Yunho could felt Haeun’s hand gripped tighter on his hand. She must be freaked out a bit. The lady then did a ritual when she kept saying words that both Yunho and Haeun couldn’t understand. She looked inside the bowl and then looked up to Haeun.

 

“Young lady… you’re such a beautiful lady. But poor…” she paused for awhile. “What’s wrong?” Haeun asked her eagerly.

“You must lead a good life while you can, young lady…” The lady smiled bitterly to Haeun.

 

“What was that mean?” Haeun questioned her. Her face was curios to know as Yunho was annoyed with the lady’s word.

 

This old lady was talking about crap thing to Haeun. Lead a good life while you can? That was something that you’ll only say to someone who will die!

 

“Let’s get out from here, babe…” Yunho whispered to Haeun. “Wait…” Haeun refused as she really wanted to know.

 

“What do you mean by that, ajumma?” Haeun asked her back but she just gave a smile. A creepy smile. Suddenly, the lady looked at him. Yunho felt like she was reading his mind.

 

“And you, young man…” she paused again. “Your life will be ruined soon… And you will be miserable… But don’t ever put the blame on anyone else because that just the fate that the God had gave you… You will be happy at the end.” she smiled to me.

 

“Thank you but I don’t think it’s true. Let’s go, Haeun,” Yunho put some money on the table and dragged Haeun out from there.

 

“Oppa! What are you doing? She still not finished yet!” Haeun frowned to Yunho. “Why do you want to listen to her?” Yunho asked her back.

 

“What if it’s true?” Yunho hugged her all of sudden. “No, it can’t be true. I love you too much to lose you. And we will always be together forever and ever.” Yunho shook his head, trying to fade the lady’s words from his head.

 

“Are we?” Haeun looked up to look him into his eyes. “Yes. I’ll make it real.” Yunho broke the hug and smiled at her.

 

End of flashback

 

.

.

.

.