Chapter 3

Love Come After Hatred

 

.

.

.

.

 

Still a flashback

 

[In Yunho’s car]

 

“So… what are you doing now?” Yunho started the talk. “I just graduated and I’ll help my dad after I’ve complete some thing.” Hyera answered him.

 

 

“Inherit the company together with your sister?” He chuckled. “You know my sister?” Hyera turned her head to his direction. “Well, kind of.”

 

“Your sister is my girlfriend’s best friend.” He flashed his smile at Hyera. His smile grew wider when he said the word my girlfriend.

 

He belongs to someone else already? Hyera frowned quietly. “What’s wrong?” Yunho asked her. “Hmm? Oh, it’s nothing.” She smiled at Yunho.

 

“How old are you? You seemed too young to involve in this hectic business world,” Hyera tried to know a bit about the man that he started to adore.

 

“Me? I’m 24. And you?” Yunho answered her as his eyes were on the road. “I’m 21. I skip one year in high school.”

 

“Your age is same with my sister.” He smiled again. “Oh, really?” Hyera smiled back to him.  Suddenly, Yunho’s phone ring. He connected the call to his

 

“Hello? I’ll be there in a while… Yeah… Okay, love you babe.” He ended the phone call. “Sorry… it’s my girlfriend,” he smiled again.

 

I envy his girlfriend so much! DJ, I want him. Can you give him to me, DJ? Or I need to work on my own? If so… that GIRL is just his girlfriend, not his fiancée or wife, right? Guess I still have a chance, huh, DJ?

 

Hyera was talking to her special one inside her head. Someone that had already leave her a long time ago and she had thought of him as her everything. But now, she felt like she had found someone that could take the place that she once promised herself not to give to anyone. She had to admit it. She had fall in love.

 

 Here we are…” Yunho said and went out from the car then opened the door for Hyera and she thanked him. “Welcome.” He replied.

 

“Yunho, can I have your number?” Hyera asked him bravely. “Well… I just want to be friend with you. But it’s okay if you don’t want,” she continued.

 

“No, it’s okay. Give me your phone.” After done changing numbers, they said goodbye to each other. Hyera walked into the mall while Yunho drove away to his destination to meet his girlfriend.

 

Hyera walked into a café and quickly spotted her friend there. “Hey!” Hyera walked to her friend and took a seat in front of him. “Yah! You late,” he looked angry.

 

“Sorry… Guess what? I met a really hot guy just now!” Hyera squealed as her mind flashed an image of Yunho. “It’s so random of you to praise a guy. Okay, put me aside. I’m already too hot for you,” Her friend grinned widely.

 

“No Kim Jaejoong… you’re so full of yourself! You never looked hot in my eyes.” Hyera stuck her tongue at him.

 

“What?? I’m the one and only Kim Jaejoong that hot, gorgeous and all girls want me! But you said I’m not hot?” Jaejoong praised himself as both of his index fingers pointed to his own face.

 

“Yes. That guy is hotter than you… his smile can be the death of me.” Hyera started to imagine Yunho’s smile. “Yeah, go die so you can be with him up there. In hell, I mean.” Jaejoong flashed his famous smirk.

 

“Yah!!” Hyera threw a box of tissues to him. Jaejoong caught it with his hand and barfed at her. “Anyway, why do you want to see me? I’m busy, you know,” he said, not interested with the 'Yunho' matter.

 

“Well… I’m bored! Let’s shopping with me?” Hyera begged him with her puppy eyes. She knew Jaejoong absolutely couldn’t resist her puppy eyes that look alike with her sister. And she always used that against Jaejoong as he had a crush on her sister.

 

“No,”he answered. “Why?” Hyera whined. “Because you’re not telling me everything about your sister,” he pouted.

 

Hyera sighed. “You know how my sister… She’s going to kill me if she knew I tell you anything about her.” Hyera made a motion of ‘I’ll die’ using her thumb. “There’s no way she will kill you. Not when she loves you so much. As if I don’t know that,” he said. Hyera grinned at the fact.

 

“Come on, Jae… Accompany me and I’ll tell you at least my sister’s favorite flower. Deal?” Hyera held out her little finger to make a deal with him.

 

“Deal.” Jaejoong linked their fingers. His smile became brighter.

 

End of flashback

.

.

.

.