Chapter 5

Love Come After Hatred

 

.

.

.

.

She walked into the room and got surprised once she saw Yunho there, sleeping. She furrowed her eyebrows and shook him lightly. “Yunho, wake up.”

 

Yunho stirred in his sleep and rubbed his eyes when he saw a person in front of him. “Oh, Fany.” He smiled a bit. “He stretched a bit and leaned back on the chair. “What are you doing here? You should be at work. Or have fun with your wife.” Tiffany said the last word with hatred. She replaced the flower inside the vase with the new and fresh one.

 

“Haeun, I bring your favorite flower.” Tiffany smiled and sat at the other side of the patient’s bed. Yunho sighed heavily. “I hate her, Fany. I’m sorry to say this because she’s your sister but I really hate her.” Yunho said.

 

“I don’t know she can be like that. I don’t know her anymore. It’s like…my little sister is another person now, not the sweet one, the one that I adored.” Tiffany clutched on her skirt tightly.

 

“Our appa knew about this.” Tiffany said. “When?” Yunho gasped.

 

“He knew it before the wedding. That’s why appa looked really mad that day.” Tiffany replied. “Appa had disowned her. She’s not a Hwang anymore.” Tiffany told him.

 

“Does it mean…” “Yes. Appa had told our lawyer to drop her name from our family’s registry.” Tiffany smirked. She was the one that told their father about what actually happened.

 

Flashback

 

“Is it true, Hwang Hyera? You blackmail Yunho to marry you?” Her father slammed the table harder. Hyera shocked. She never saw her father got angry till that point. Even Tiffany was gasped at their father’s act.

 

“Why do you ask it, appa? What’s wrong?” Hyera tried to smile. “Don’t pretend anymore! Appa had known everything!!” Her father yelled. “Appa…”

 

“Don’t appa me!” Their father cut her words. “What did I do till you become cruel like this?” He said in regret. “Cruel?” Hyera didn’t understand what her father said.

 

“You’re cruel! How could you pay people to kill Haeun? And unfortunately for you, she didn't die!” Tiffany spoke after being silent for a while. “Kill Haeun? I didn’t know anything about it! I…” She tried to explain but failed.

 

“Shut up!” Their father shouted. “Stop the wedding, Hyera!” Her father ordered. “I’m sorry appa, but I won’t. I will get married to him, no matter what.” Hyera stated firmly.

 

“Then I’ll never think of you as my daughter anymore.” Her father fought back. “Appa!!” Hyera gasped. Tiffany reacted as same as her sister to their father’s words.

 

“Appa, I’m your daughter. You can’t do this to me!” Hyera said in disbelief. “I can. I never teach my daughter to be cruel to other and destroyed other people happiness.”

 

Hyera sighed deeply. “I’m sorry, appa, unni.” She walked out from there.

 

End of flashback

 

“Yunho, do you want to make Hyera suffer?” Tiffany suddenly thought of a plan. Yunho raised his eyebrows. “What are you talking about?” He tried to understand her words.

 

“Look what she had done to Haeun, Yunho. My only best friend is lying here lifeless. She should feel what Haeun feel too.” Tiffany clenched her fist. Her hatred had blinded her heart too much to show mercy even to her own flesh and blood.

 

“What is it? Yunho asked back after being silent for a long time.

.

.

.

.

 

 

Here's Tiffany~~

but I'm sorry I made her as a bad one here crying but I do like her in snsd..together with Jessicacool oh JeTi...