Chapter 1

Love Come After Hatred

.

.

.

.

The sounds of broken vases could be heard from the room. Even though there were no arguments as there was quiet after that, no one even the maids dare to go near the room. They were afraid to the young lady inside, actually.

 

“Why are you doing this to me?” He shook her shoulders harder. “You’ve ruined everything!! My life is miserable now!”

 

“Yunho, I can make you more happy compare to her! She’s nobody, unlike me.” Hyera was proudly pointed to herself. Yunho looked at her in disbelief and disgusted.

 

“It is you who is nobody. I love her, not you.” Yunho responded with a cold tone.

 

“You will love me. It’s impossible that I can’t make you fall for me.” She said with a full of arrogance. “And I can do it just on this right moment.”

 

Hyera went closer to Yunho and kissed him full with force although Yunho tried to push her away. “Stop it!!” Yunho pushed her hardly and his hands were raised up high in the air, ready to land on her cheek but his action just stopped suddenly.

 

This is wrong. I can’t hit a woman, even it is a like her. This is wrong. His sane mind saved him from doing something that he knew he may regret later.

 

“See? You don’t even have the heart to slap me. That’s what makes you special to me.” Hyera smirked. She knew Yunho won’t do it. Yunho respected women although they annoyed him.

 

“I never agree to this marriage and I will never. That’s my last word.” Yunho was ready to go out of the room that should be the room for their first night as a newly wedded couple.

 

“Why don’t you just accept me? I’m already become your wife!” Hyera held his hands tightly. She quickly made her way in front of Yunho to stop him from walking out.

 

“You forced me into this situation. Now, bear the consequences.” Again, he said it in a cold tone. His eyes were filled with hatred when Hyera’s eyes met with him. “It’s not fair! You don’t know what I’ve been through to make the wedding success!!”

 

“It is. You started this first. You should be blame. And yeah, I’ll never ever admit you as my wife.” Yunho pulled out his wedding ring and threw it. The ring fell to the floor with a sound that pierced Hyera’s soul. I need to be strong. Be strong, Hyera.

 

“I’ll make you fall for me. I guarantee that.” Hyera picked it back and slid it on Yunho’s ring finger back. “And wear this or people will ask about our relationship.”

 

Yunho was taken aback with her boldness, but he refused to budge. “Well, too bad because I won’t fall for you. Not when you are the one who make the person that I love suffer!!”

 

“What happened to her is not my fault. I’m just happened to be there!” Hyera defending herself to prove that she had nothing to do with the accident that happened to her.

 

“Listen carefully to what I will say. I hate you. I really hate you until I feel my heart want to explode because it was filled with hatred, just for you only one.” Yunho narrowed his eyes to Hyera while saying those words.

 

“Better not hate me that much, honey. Love me or hate me, either way, you’re thinking of me.” Hyera chuckled. Yunho was filled with rage. If Heaven didn’t forbid killing, he already kill her.

 

“And…don’t you think we should go to sleep already? It’s late already…” Hyera tried to seduce him. She walked to his side and embraced him with love and affection.

 

“Get off me.” Yunho said coldly but Hyera didn’t care to move instead she untied her robe and gave Yunho full view of herself in the y nightgown.

 

“Do you think that can fool me? Never.” Yunho pushed her away again. He already made his way to the door to get out of the room that he thought as his hell.

 

“One more step and your family will be destroyed!” Yunho stopped from turning the door knob as soon as he heard her. “You know why we got married and now you want to out? Don’t you pity your family?” Hyera smirked evilly. She knew his weakness.

 

Yunho turned back to her. “So, what do you want? This?” He pushed Hyera hardly to the bed and started to kiss her roughly. His hands were already pulled down the strap of the nightgown, revealing almost her chest part . But Hyera didn’t want it. “Stop!”

 

“I want to be the one that you love. Not someone that satisfy your need.” Hyera pushed his body. “J—Just go to sleep.” Hyera quickly pulled the cover up to cover herself inside it.

 

Yunho was just standing there as he didn’t want to share even the same bed of her. Lastly, he decided to sleep on the couch without any pillow or blanket.

 

3 AM

 

Why do you have to be so stubborn? Hyera brush a few strands of his hair. Quietly, she took out a blanket from one of the drawers and carefully spread it on Yunho.

 

I love you. Isn’t that enough already for you to love me? Forget her… I’m the one that can make you happy. It’s only me, Yunho.

 

She kissed Yunho’s forehead and quietly went back to sleep.

.

.

.

.

 

Comment please...angel