chapter 7

DESTINY

 

Yoona invited her closed friends to spend weekends together in a country side with a reason to celebrate Seohyun and Yonghwa early weeding celebration. The couple is going to marry in another one month. She said that Seohyun and Yonghwa need a holiday to ease their pressure in preparing the weeding and all of them will help the couple to relax. She invites Sora and Leeteuk to join them and off course Nichkhun and Victoria.

 

At first, Victoria resist the idea about her to take part in the vacation but Yoona give her various reasons why she should join them and it give her no excuse to say no to her. Victoria doesn’t know that Nichkhun will also be there because Yoona never mention about him at all. She just knows about that at the time they want to depart and it end up she rides in Nichkhun’s car.

 

In convincing Nichkhun to join them is Taecyeon’s job. To accomplish his beloved wife genius planning, he pays a visit to Nichkhun’s office. He asks him to spend weekend together by telling him that the golf course there is magnificent and it quite sometimes they not hang out together. When Nichkhun ask him the other persons that will come along, he never forgets to mention Victoria’s name and he can see Nichkhun is smiling happily.

 

After four hours driving, they reach to a place called My Lake Resort and it is actually belongs to Taecyeon’s family. The scenery there is like a painting with trees and wild flowers blossom from the entrance of the resort. The resort has twenty cabins with an English style cottage and each of the cabins has two bedrooms. There is a lake in front of the cabin that offer a varieties of water sport activities and a barbeque place near the lake.

 

“Finally we are here! Pretty right and I hope all of you like it and enjoy our weekend’s gate away,” say Yoona and give a cabin key to each of the couple and Nichkhun.

 

“What about me?” ask Victoria when Yoona not given a key to her.

 

“Oooo…both of you will share a cabin but don’t worry there are two rooms there. Sorry guys there is no other empty cabin left. ” explain Yoona to Nichkhun and Victoria.

 

“Okay guys, now have some rest and pack your stuff and we meet again here at 1pm for lunch,” say Taecyeon and picking up the luggage from his car boot and not forget her sleeping daughter.

 

Nichkhun give the cabin’s key to Victoria because his hand is full with his luggage and Victoria’s. They walked to the cabin. The cabin is quite comfy with sofa and television in the living room. There also have a kitchen and bathroom. Nichkhun give master bedroom to Victoria and he’s taking second bedroom.

 

Victoria went to kitchen to have water after finish unpacking her stuff and she heard the bathroom door open. Nichkhun is just finish taking a shower and his body is wrapping by a towel. Looking at his body Victoria admits that this man is beyond expectation, he has a lean muscle with a V shaped torso, slim waist, broad shoulders and a muscular chest and his wet hair from shower add some iness to him.

 

“Do you finish unpacking sweetie and how your room is it nice?” ask Nichkhun while taking a glass from Victoria’s hand and drink it.

 

It brings her back to reality and makes her flustered by having that kind of thought about him in her mind. She just nods to answer his question and make a move to her bedroom. She lying in the bed and keep thinking about him and let out big sigh.

 

“Vic, don’t be pathetic. Come back to your sense,” she keep remaining herself but she know it useless.

She thought maybe it’s because she not been with man for quite a long time and looking at him just wrapping in a towel make a heart beat faster. Since her engagement is called off a few months ago she not interested to be involved in a relationship. Her heart is blistering from that and that’s why she   makes a decision to move and live far away from him. She can’t bear to watch him with his new girlfriends but Nichkhun remind her of him and that why she tried to stay away from him.

 

She and her fiancée meet in college and they began serious after graduate. He is a lawyer and very successful. Handsome face with money make woman desire him. Victoria can sense the changes in their relationship as lack of attention from him but she tried to be understanding that he is a busy man. She doesn’t want to be clingy woman and give him a hard time because she believes all his hard works is for their future. Its break her heart when she caught him with another woman in his bed when she stopped by his apartment to cook some food for him because he cancel their dinner with an excused that he have to stay late at office. The only reason he gave her is she’s not suitable for him because he deserves a glamour woman and she is just ordinary for him.

 

A knock from her bedroom door snap her from her past. “Vic, are you ready to go for lunch?” ask Nichkhun behind the door.

 

“In a minute, please,” she answers him and began ready by changing her cloth to more comfortable outfit and fixing her hair. She’s wearing white sunny dress and a flat sandal. She finds Nichkhun in a sofa watching a television while waiting for her. He stands up when he heard her footsteps and keeps staring at her.

 

“Why? Is it something in face?” Victoria rubbing her face because she curious why Nichkhun keep looking at her.

 

“No, there is nothing wrong. You are lovely. Let’s go have a lunch. I’m starving,” say Nichkhun while making a move to the front door but not forget to grab Victoria’s arm and pull her together with him.

 

All of their friends are enjoying their meal at the time they reach the café so they go straight to the food counter picking their lunch. Nichkhun hold the plates and Victoria fill it with their choices of foods and after satisfied with it they sit beside each other joining their friends in the table. They are eating together by sharing the foods and Nichkhun helps Victoria slicing her meat to small pieces. Victoria in other hands fills in the foods in Nichkhun’s plate. They not notice that Yoona keep watching them and she’s happy seeing how attentive they towards each other and the way Nichkhun treats Victoria because she believe that they are belong together.

 

“So, what’s next?’ mutter Leeteuk after all of them finish their lunch.

 

“How about tour the town? Flea market here is awesome and I think it should be nice for us to have a walk and enjoy local delicacies” suggest Yoona and give a big smile when all of her friends are agree to her suggestion.

 

********************

 

Nichkhun and Victoria strolls the town together because as usual other couples leave the two of them alone. It is just a small town with old architecture and without fancy buildings but somehow it gives a cozy feeling and very relaxing.

 

“I don’t know why they even bother to ask me to come along if they always leave me alone,” pouted Victoria as she complains it to Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun just giggle hearing that from her and he is amused in how cute watching her pouted and complains about her friends. For him, he is so glad that they leave her with him because he really wants to spend some time alone with her.

 

Victoria is noticed that Nichkhun is grinning at her. “Khun, why are you smiling like crazy?”

 

“Coz you are cute. Never mind, you have me here with you. I will do everything you want just to make sure that you will never regret spending time with me,” and give his sweetest smile.

 

Victoria just stares at him with her big eyes and she walked away from him.

 

“Don’t ignore me, Victoria!” shout Nichkhun.

 

“Shhh…people are watching us,” Vcitoria turn back and drag Nichkhun with her.

 

NIchkhun is laughing with all his heart with her action and he tightens his hold on her hands and walked together. She followed him through the parking lot toward the sidewalk. They turned to a narrower street that looked even older and quainter than the ones they’d been on. The crowd jostled them apart as they entered a piazza. She gazed around at the open stalls displaying everything from basket overflowing with fruits and vegetables to brightly colored toys. Clothing vendors sold silk scarves and leather purses. She passed a pushcart holding an array of earth toned soap that was studded with variance fragrance. As she stopped to smell the lavender ones, she spotted Nichkhun near a jewel stall.

 

As she approached, he took her arm and steered her into a gelateria, where a glass case held round tubes filled with rich ice cream. Nichkhun addressed the teenager behind the counter which flavor they want and a few moments later they emerged from the shop with double cones.  She dabbed at the ice cream with the tip of her tongue and every one of her sense felt alive. She likes this place. Smell of herbs and fresh bread in the air and the sun melting from the golden stones feel warm on her bare shoulders.

 

“I love it here. Everything is so peaceful,” sparks of happiness rushed towards her.

 

“I’m also love it here, because you are with me.”

 

She stopped and gazed up at him. “You are such a sweet talker.”

 

*************************************************************************************

Hello every one, we meet again. i think its almost a month since i'm not updating this story. I'm so sorry for those who are waiting. Just a little bit busy with work and gather some new idea for this story. hopefully it will not dispointed all of you. Enjoy it and thank you very much for my subscribers and for those who leave  comments. really apprecaite it. BYE