Chapter 1

DESTINY

 

6:30 a.m. Kring….

Woah so noisy…a slim hand reach for the alarm clock. Good morning vic. Wake up, you need to work. Self hypnotize for herself to start her day.

 

27 year’s old Victoria. Work as part time workers as waitress in a nearby coffee shop around her apartment. Moves here three months ago and live in a small studio apartment. Graduate from college majoring in dance but have no intention to pursue the carrier as a dancer.

 

Finish shower, she wears a jeans, shirt and a pair of converse. She put her long hair in a pony tail. She not wearing any makeup just put some sunscreen in her face to protect her from the sun. She is very simple girl with easy going spirit. She walks to the coffee shop and she believes that is an exercise for her.

 

At one of the park near the city, one man starts his day routine by jogging for about 5 laps a day. Nickhun, one of the young and successful entrepreneurs believe good body is come with a hard work. Just like himself, he dedicated all his life for 33 years to build his own empire in real estate industry. He’s self made achievement made people around him respect him despite his young age.

 

Wearing Armani suits, clean shave face and dark hair make a statement of his polish image. He is not dress to impress but woman cannot help to notice him every time they saw him. His good looks come with his gentlemen attitude make woman around him melted. But, he is not a playboy, he just a man with a lot of charisma and a brain.

 

Victoria starts her day at work by sweeping the floor, arranges the table and chair and cleans the glass window in the coffee shop. Sharp 8:00 a.m. they start their business. Usually early in the morning, there are a lot of customers, most of them are office worker who come to grab some coffee before kick off their day at work.

 

Victoria is busy with a customer when Sulli, whispering something to her. “WOW, Vic, he’s handsome”. Looking at Sulli direction there is one handsome man entering their coffee shop. Victoria pretends not to give much attention to the man but she admits that he’s HOT. She knows that, a girl like her will never have a chance for the man like him. She doesn’t like to dream for something that is not realistic for her.

 

Nichkhun enter the coffee shop and he realized that some of the waitress whispering among them. He may be not a celebrity but that is a normal situation to him. He just gives them a smile and it will make them in their wonderland.

 

He sits near a window, it past lunch time so there are not many customers in the coffee shop. He just has lunch meeting with a client at the restaurant nearby and suddenly craving for a cup of coffee.

 

“May I take your order sir”, ask Sulli. She volunteers to get an order from this man. She wants to take a close look to the man. Victoria sits at the counter just chuckle to herself looking at the young girl.  Sulli is a cute girl with a bubbly personality. She always makes Victoria smile and Victoria treat her as her own sister.

 

Sulli come to the counter to pass the order and stand beside Victoria. “He’s really handsome, but a little bit old for me. I think he’s suitable for you”. Victoria jerk hearing what come from Sulli. “Me, you must be kidding Sul. I am not suitable for someone like him. I’m sure he wants somebody with model like figure”. “You are pretty Vic. Yes, you are not as tall as catwalk model but you have long legs and your height suits you. If you dress like them you can be more pretty than the model”, Sulli tried to convince Victoria to realized how pretty she is.

 

Nickhun is enjoying his coffee. It has been a while for him to have some time break for himself. He’s always busy and he knows that all for his own future. He come from poor family, he always determine from his young age that he want to change that fact. Now, he is somebody that he always imagines since young. He has money and he is able to do or buy anything that he wants. That not make him arrogant but he don’t like to remember his child memories because it is painful for him.

 

Victoria sees the man called the waiter for the bill. She takes a look at Sulli but she has a customer to entertain. Leave with no choice, she bring the bill to the man. “This is your bill sir”. Nichkun take a look at the bill and search for wallet in his pocket. To his surprised, his wallet is not there. Victoria can sense something is wrong. This man looks like he lost something. “My wallet is gone,” said the man with worrying tone. “Excuse me sir”, Victoria is surprised to hear that.

 

Ringing tone come from Nichkhun mobile. “Hello, Taec. What? My wallet is with you. It must be drop from my pants while I’m visiting your office. I will go and pick it up. Thanks buddy,” Khun ends the call and takes a look at the waitress. “Sorry miss, it looks like I don’t have money to pay it now. What should I do?” it the most shameful moment for him.

 

Hearing the conversation in the phone, Victoria realized that the man is not lying that he lost his wallet. “It’s ok sir. I will pay it for you, anyway its just 10 dollar.” Nichkhun feel so relieved hearing that. “This is my card. I will pay back to you. Thank you very much miss”. Victoria takes the card from him and put it in her jeans pocket, she smile and leave.

 

“Vic, what happened there” ask Sulli after Vic back to counter. “Your dream man lost his wallet” answer Victoria. “So…..” “So, I paid for him” answer Victoria. “Does he give you his number” Sulli is exiting. “He gives this card” answer Victoria giving Sulli the card from his jeans pocket. “Ooo.. His name is Nichkhun. Its strange name, but never mind as long as his handsome.” said Sulli and gives back the card to Victoria. Victoria just shrugged her shoulder hearing comment from Sulli. 

********************************************

This is my 1st chapter. How is it?