Chapter 4

DESTINY

 

 

They are sitting quietly in Nichkhun’s car. Nichkhun tried to figure out how to change this awkward situation between them. He tried to light up the mood by switch on the radio.

 

“Do you okay with this song Vic.” At that time Bruno Mars’s song is on the radio.

 

“Yeah, I like him. I love his song,” answer Victoria.

 

“I also love him. I mean his music, not love him as a person,” Nichkhun tried explained it to Victoria because he doesn’t want Victoria think that he’s gay.

 

Victoria is laughing listen to Nichkhun explanation. Thanks to that, the awkwardness between them is reduced and they start talking something basic about themselves like how they met Yoona and Taecyeon and what they do for living.

 

They reach at Victoria apartment and Nichkhun park his car on the street near the apartment.

 

“Do you live alone,” ask Nichkhun.

 

“Yes, I live alone.” Both of them are getting out from the car.

 

 “Khun, thank you very much for sends me home. Now you can leave, I’m already in front of my apartment.”

 

“No. At least let me send you to the elevator,” insists Nichkhun. Victoria just let Nichkhun accompany her to the elevator.

 

“So here we are, and you can see this is my apartment elevator. It’s safe here. There is nothing to worry,” say Victoria to Nichkhun when they were in front of the elevator.

 

“I will feel bad if I’m not doing that. Now I know that you are safe. Get in to the elevator.” Nichkhun press the elevator button and lightly push Victoria in it when the doors open.

 

“I’m not kid, I know how to take care of myself. By the way thank you very much Mr. Gentleman for your kindness.” Nichkhun is chuckle hearing that from Victoria.

 

 “Yes, you are welcome. See you again Miss Sweetie,” say Nichkhun to Victoria.

 

Nichkhun is back to his car after Victoria enters the elevator and smile is form in his lips. For Nichkhun, Victoria is different from any girls that he known and she have something that makes him want to know her more.

 

Victoria is in her bed, still wearing the pink dress and lost in thought, “Why did he call me Sweetie and did he say that he wants to meet me again.”

 

“No, no, no, no. Stop thinking about him Victoria. He is just being a gentleman by acting like that. Nothing more,” say Victoria to herself.

 

********************

 

 

It have been 2 weeks since she start teaching at Yoona academy. She falls in love with this job. She found her passion again in dancing. She never thought that this job will change her view in dancing because after graduate she kind of lost interest in dancing, especially ballet. But now seeing her student can complete the routine and show an improvement make her happy. It gives the satisfaction in her life and she kind of enjoy every moment happen in her class.

 

Victoria just finishes her class and she bid goodbye to her student by giving all of them a kiss on their check. They really like her and enjoy her lesson and they always say that Victoria is really sweet. They start called her Miss Sweetie instead of Miss Victoria and she just let them called her by that name. First time she heard her students called her Miss Sweetie remind her of Nichkhun because he’s the first person call her Miss Sweetie. Even sometimes, she does thinks about him but she reminds herself to stop thinking about him and nothing is going to happen between them.

 

“It has been two weeks since I met her. Why I keep thinking about her?” told Nichkhun to himself.

 

 Nichkhun is in his office, he have a crazy schedule with full of meeting with his staff and clients. Despite his busy life, his mind keeps thinking about Victoria and he was so regret that by not asking her phone number last time they meet. He knows that he can simply asked Taecyeon for that but he doesn’t want to bother him. The other reason is he doesn’t Taecyeon to ask him a lot of question about it.

 

********************

 

Nichkhun enter the coffee shop and look around. When he spot where she is, he’s smile.

 

“Hello Vic. Still remember me?” approach Nichkhun when he is near Victoria.

 

Victoria startled by Nichkhun sudden appearance. She did not notices him enter the shop because she is busy entertains a customer a while ago. She looks at Nichkhun with empty minded. She never thought that they will meet again and never cross in her mind that he will come here.

 

“Hi,  Nichkhun. Do you want a coffee?” the first sentence comes from .

 

“No. I want you.” replied Nichkhun with grinned in his face.

 

“What? What did you say?” shock Victoria.

 

“I don’t want a coffee today. Do you finish your shift?”

 

“In 10 minutes. Why you asking me that?” confused Victoria.

 

“I’ll be waiting for you. I want to repay your kindness today and please don’t let me down. Give me a chance to do good deeds today. Will you?” replied Nichkhun and it make Victoria speechless.

 

Without her notice she just nod her head agree to it.

 

Victoria is still confused after Nichkhun left the counter. She is out of her mind right now. She’s not realized that she just agree with his request. Sulli come near her.

 

“Vic, is that the handsome man that borrow your money?” Victoria just nodded to answer Sulli question.

 

“What did he want from you? Don’t tell me that you are dating him.”

 

Victoria gives Sulli a look to show that it wasn’t true. She told to her about how she meets Nichkhun during Krystal birthday party.

 

“I think both of you are destined to be together” mumble Sulli after her finish the story.

 

“Don’t be ridiculous. He is just being a gentleman and wants to pay the debt. That’s all. Not more than that.” reply Victoria.

 

Sulli just shrugged her shoulder hearing Victoria comment. For her, both of them really suited each other even she barely know Nichkhun but she got a feeling that he is a nice man.

 

Nichkhun is sitting in one of empty table in the café waiting for Victoria finish her shift. He remembered the last time one the staff in café mention that Victoria shift is finish at 3p.m. He just tries his luck by coming here to find her today because he cannot take it anymore to keep thinking about her. He needs to figure out why this happen to him. He wants to find the answer and he thinks that Victoria is the key for that question.

 

******************************************************************************************

REUPLOAD CHAPTER 4 BECAUSE IT MISSING WHEN THIS SITE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A SERVER. BIG THANKS TO ALL THE ADMINS FOR MAINTAINING THIS SITE.