Chapter 5

DESTINY

 

“Where are we going” ask Victoria to Nichkhun as soon as they entered Nickhun’s car.

 

“To eat, I’m starving. I’m not getting any bites since morning” answer Nichkhun.

 

“Seriously, it’s all ready past three. Why you don’t have your lunch?”

 

“I settle my jobs so that I can have free time in the evening to meet you” explain Nichkhun.

 

Victoria felt very touched hearing that from Nichkhun. Never in her life before any man have done something like that just to meet her. Her heart melted by those words. In her past relationship is always her to please her boyfriend. She not getting used to it furthermore it come from the handsome man like Nichkhun.

 

“Khun, are we going to eat here?” ask Victoria once Nichkhun park his car in front of Italian restaurant.

 

“Yes, we are. Why? You don’t like Italian foods?” answer Nichkhun while getting out from the car.

 

Victoria is frozen in her seat. She can’t believe that Nichkhun bring her to eat at fine dining restaurant. At first she thinks that, he just want to eat fast foods or at any other place but not in this kind of restaurant.

 

Nichkhun went to Victoria side when he notices that she still in the car. He opens the door for her but she still doesn’t budge from her seat.

 

“Why are you not coming? You hate it here?” ask Nichkhun curiously from Victoria action.

 

“No. I’m fine with Italian foods but don’t you think my cloth is not appropriate for it. I’m sure there is some dress code for us to enter this kind of restaurant,” answer Victoria by looking at what she wearing.

 

“Nah…it’s okay. Don’t bother with it. It’s not like you are not wearing any cloth. I’m all ready make a reservation for us. Come on, sweetie!”

 

Victoria is wearing a pair of skinny jeans over a t shirt and converse. Not in her sane mind she will wear something like this to have a meal at this kind of place. She sure doesn’t like to attract people attention but now she is sits in one of the table and waiting for their foods. She feels like she wants strangling Nichkhun when he pulls her into the restaurant because she notices the weird looks given by the people in the restaurant to her.

 

“What with that looks Vic? Do you afraid that your boyfriend mad at you for going out with me?” ask Nichkhun when he sees Victoria being gloomy.

 

“No, it’s not that. Just how could you do this to me?” answer Victoria.

 

“You mean that your boyfriend do not mind,”

 

“I’m not talking about my boyfriend and I don’t have a boyfriend! Don’t you see that people are looking at us?” said Victoria while looking around the restaurant.

 

“That’s great!” shout Nichkhun.

 

“Sshhh… low your voice, will you? What is so great about people looking at us?” whispered Victoria.

 

“It’s great that you are single and I am single so nobody will bother us right. Let’s enjoy our meal, shall we sweetie? Just ignore them.” Answer Nichkhun and start enjoying his meal.

 

Victoria just gave a sigh when she heard that. She was furious with him about that but she doesn’t want to argue with him anymore. She felt sorry when she saw how Nichkhun eating his meal, he must be so hungry.

 

“Khun eat slowly. You will choke your foods. That’s why you should not skip your meal,” say Victoria in soft voice.

 

Nichkhun just give her a smile. He feels so happy and relieved when he knows that Victoria is still single. Deep inside his heart he realized that he starting to like her because she amuses him.

 

“What should we do after this?” ask Nichkhun after they finish their meal.

 

“I’m sorry Khun. I have to go. My class starts at 7,” answer Victoria while looking at her watch and now it thirty minutes past five.

 

“Really, I wish to spend more time with you,” regret Nichkhun.

 

He really wants to spend more time with her. He feel relaxed around her and he enjoy being with her. She makes him forget about his hectic life.

 

Hearing what Nichkhun said about his wish to spend more time with her, make her happy. She is still unsure about her own feeling towards this man. But she found that she is comfortable with him and he gives her a warm feeling.

 

“It’s okay, we can meet again later. Let me send you there. Come on sweetie, you don’t want to be late right,” said Nickhun and pull her from the table.

 

“Khun, you don’t have to send me there. Just drop me to the nearest station. You must be busy right,” says Victoria, tried to find an excuse.

 

“Do you think I would do that?” ask Nichkhun by looking at her eyes.

 

Victoria tried to avoid Nichkhun gaze. Her cheeks become hot from that gaze. Nichkhun grabs her hand and pulls her out of the restaurant. She knows that he will not let her go there by herself. This is one of Nichkhun habit she aware since she known him.

 

 

********************

 

“Bye bye Miss Sweetie! See you again next week. Enjoy your weekend,” bid her students to Victoria once they finish their class.

 

Victoria gives them her sweet smile and waving back to her students. She turns back to her class to do some cleaning and fill in some evaluation report of her students. That is because she wants to monitor their development and to make sure none of them is left behind during the class.

 

“Hi sweetie, busy?”

 

Victoria let out small scream, she really shock when she heard a male voice because all the staff here is female. Furthermore she is alone in the class at that time. She covers her face with her palm and she heard someone coming towards her.

 

“I’m so sorry. Did I scare you?”

 

That voice is a little bit familiar to her. She opens her eyes and saw a handsome man looking at her with a worried face.

 

“Khun! You scared me!” scream Victoria when she figures out who is the owner of the voice.

 

“Sorry sweetie, I didn’t mean to scare you. Just want to give you a surprise,” explain Nichkhun.

 

He really surprised her. This is her third time in a row for today, first by his sudden appearance in the cafe, second time when he drag her to the restaurant and now by pop out in her class. This guy is full of surprise.

 

“Khun, what are you doing here?” curious Victoria.

 

“To bring you home, you class is finish rite,” answer Nichkhun.

 

“Yes, but I need to change first,” answer Victoria while she rose from her sit.

 

“You look so pretty. Are you an angle?” ask Nichkhun when he saw what Victoria is wearing.

 

“Stop kidding Khun. I know I look silly in this outfit,” answer Victoria.

 

“No, you look lovely. I’m serious sweetie. It suits you,” convince Nichkhun.

 

She gives him a smile and went to changing room. Victoria is still in state of confuse when he saw Nichkhun here. Her mind is full of unanswered question about him.

 

Nichkhun is in hallway waiting for Victoria to change her outfit. He reads some articles in notice board when someone tapped her shoulder. He turns around and saw a woman smiling at him.

 

“Nichkhun, why are you here? You never been here before,” ask the woman with a frown.

 

“Oh, hi Yoona. I’m waiting her,” answer Nichkhun while pointing to Victoria once he saw her coming from the changing room.

 

“Victoria!” say Yoona and gives mischievous smile to both of them.

 

“Hi Yoong. Why are you still here?” ask Victoria to Yoona because it is unusual for her still in office at this time.

 

“I’ve got something to do that’s why I’m still here. I will go home now. Bye, you two have some fun!”

 

“Shall we?” ask Nichkhun and grab a bag from Victoria hand and lead the way to the parking lot.

 

********************

 

“Where you want to go?” ask Nichkhun once they in the car.

 

“What do mean by that? Don’t you want to send me home?” question Victoria when suddenly he asked her that.

 

“Vic is still early, furthermore you are not working tomorrow rite. Remembered what Yoona said that we should have some fun,” explain Nichkhun.

 

“So, do you have any plan,” ask Victoria.

 

“The truth is I don’t have any plan for us. What should we do? Do you want to go to club maybe?” suggest Nichkhun.

 

“I don’t like club. You like it?” ask Victoria.

 

“I don’t like it either. I know where we should go,” answer Nichkhun. He is so glad to know that Victoria doesn’t like to go to club. He found similarities between them.

 

********************

 

“You like it here?” ask Nichkhun to Victoria.

 

“Very much. Thanks for bring me here Khun,” answer Victoria while eating her ice cream and looking at beautiful scenery in front of her.

 

Nichkhun is so happy Victoria like it. He decides to bring her to his office building. The scenery at top of the building in the night is spectacular. He came here once in a while to release a stress.

 

“Do you come here often?” ask Victoria.

 

“Not really. Sometimes, when I want to release stress,” replied Nichkhun looking at Victoria face. She is beautiful thought Nichkhun. Her hair, nose, eyes and lips are perfect. He keeps looking at her.

 

“Something wrong in my face?” ask Victoria while rubbing her face because she notice that Nichkhun keep looking at her.

 

“No, nothing is wrong in your face sweetie. You are perfect,”say Nichkhun.

 

Victoria is blushing hearing that from him, but she decides not to comment anything from his statement. She was relieved the rooftop lights dim because Nichkhun unaware her cheeks turned red.

 

“Vic, I want to ask you something?” say Nichkhun in soft voice.

 

“Yes, what is it,” replied Victoria.

 

“Can you give me your phone number? We are friends, so friends should have each other phone number,” explain Nichkhun nervously. He has been thinking since at the restaurant on how to ask her phone number.

 

“Sure you can,” replied Victoria after a moment. Victoria takes out her phone and exchanges their phone number. She is smiling remind that how nervous she is to hear what is Nichkhun want from her. 

 

“Come sweetie, I send you home. You must be tired,” say Nichkhun and grab her hand to stand up and give her lovely smile.

**********************************************************************************************

hello readers, this is my 5th chapter. sorry for late update. hope all of you enjoy it. bye, till we meet again in next chapter.