Chapter 2

DESTINY

 

Nickhun leave the coffee shop with such a regret, how come he so careless. It never happened to him before. He goes to his car and drive straight to Taecyeon office. “Taec, you know something embarrassing happened to me today. I don’t know what will happen if you not called me,” said Nickhun as soon as he land himself in sofa at Taecyeon office. “What happened to you?” “You know, the moment you called me I was in coffee shop looking for my wallet to pay the bill. Luckily the waitress is kind enough to pay that for me first.” “Wooo…she’s so kind. Is she pretty or not?” shoot Taecyeon to Nichkhun. “Well… kind of cute, I think. I don’t know I’m just lost my mind at that time.”

 

After returning from Taecyeon office, Nichkhun went back to the coffee shop to pay back the money he lent from the girl. He goes to the counter when he can’t see her around the shop. “Miss, may I know where is the girl with long hair and big eyes that pay for my bill before?” “Oooo...You mean Victoria. She left already. Her shift finish at 3:00 p.m.” answers Sulli at the counter. “Oh...Can I have her number? I want to pay her money back.” “I’m sorry sir. I don’t think I can give it to you because it is personal.” “I’m understood, by the way thank you. Please tell her I will come back again” Nichkhun leave the shop.

 

Victoria is walking around the park after her shift over. Her phone ringing and it was Sulli. “Hello Sul, anything that I can help you?” “Vic, you remember the handsome man that lost his wallet before. He came back looking for you.” “Why?” ask Victoria uninterested. “He wants to pay back your money. When I told him your shift is over he asks for your phone number” “Do you give it to him?” asks Victoria before Sulli could finish her story. “Off course, I’m not given it to him. I’m not stupid to do something like that. Who knows maybe he is a serial killer” answer Sulli. “Thank god you are not giving to him. I owe you. See u again tomorrow, have a nice day” Victoria put the phone back into her bag.

 

She sits in one of the bench near the lake. Some of the kids running around and some of the couples spend their time together. At this moment make her remember her childhood memories. Conversation with her mom last night brings her back to reality. Her mom wants her to continue her study in law. She wants her to have a stable carrier and always think that being a lawyer is suitable for her. Victoria knows that she disappointed her mom by majoring in dance in college and now she doesn’t want to continue it. She knows her life now is miserable. Not having a proper job and money compared with her successful brothers. That’s one of the reasons she make a decision to move here to run from her brother’s shadow.

 

Nickhun is busy at his office, preparing the paperwork for the presentation and having a meeting with his staff. It is his normal schedule, stay late at office. Going back to home just to shower and sleep. He lives in luxury penthouse but it is lonely for him. He remembered Taecyeon always ask him to married. As a married man, Taecyeon always feel very happy going back from work meeting his wife and daughter at home. It is not like he doesn’t want to married but he not find his soul mate yet. For him marriage is something that needs to be cherishing by both man and woman.

 

At this age spending time in club is not his priority. He’s sick of woman who exposed her body to get his attention. Maybe, five years before he find that enjoyable spending his time with those women. At that time he’s so young with a lot of money but now he more reserved and just goes there if he has been invited to any function.

 

Victoria is on her bed reading. She doesn’t like to spend her nightlife dancing and flirting around the club. It is not, she not enjoying her life but it is just not her. She more enjoys listening to live music to enjoy herself rather than loud music in club. She’s been dancing since she was three years old and that’s why she not enjoying dancing in clubs as much as other people around her age.

 

While reading, he phone rang and it is from Yoona, her college friends. Actually it quite some time she not keep in touch with her since they live in different city but now her moving here make them close again. “Vic, I want to ask you a favor. Could you please help me? ” ask Yoona on the line. “What is it girl? You make me nervous.” “Actually, I want you to help me teaching ballet at my academy. One of my teachers is having maternity leave for three months. Besides that you just need to teach for beginner class, kids at the age of three to five years old only. I know that you are good with kids. Please Vic” “What about my job at the coffee shop?” “Don’t worry you still can work there coz I know that your shift finish at 3’oclock and the dance class start from 7 until 9 p.m. only. On Saturday and Sunday there will no class. Please darling, help me.” “Okay. So when should I start?” “Tomorrow. I see you tomorrow Vic. Thank you very much. You save me,” Yoona last word before she cut the line.

 

Well may be it is not a bad idea. At least I will gain more income to survive. Another challenge in her life and with that thought brings her to sleep. She still needs to wake up early tomorrow to work at the coffee shop.

 

Nichkhun is alone in his penthouse. It already past midnight but he still in his notebook, revise some paper work and answer some email regarding his business. People called him workaholic but it just him that dedicated his life with his job. Besides that he has nothing else to do at his home. He just watches sports on TV if his favorite team in on the game, if not he just doing his office work until he feel sleepy.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

thank you very much to all the readers, subscribers and comments that i received so far. writting is something new for me but with all the encoragement  that i received so far make me feel very happy. i hope that all of you enjoy reading this 2nd chapter..