Nameless Island

Since I Found You

Around evening time, her parents came back home... they were looking around for their girl but she was nowhere to be found. They went and have a look at Minho's house and found her there, "Park Hye Ran! You should leave a note before going out of the house!" her father scolded, "No more next time araso? Your mother almost cry, thought you got kidnapped by someone," the father said and leave with her and the mother, back to their house.

"Ah!" she suddenly remember something when she's about to go back her room, "Omma, appa, the fainted person wants to see you," she don't know what do address him but just to call him fainted person.

"Fainted person? Ah.. You mean the cute boy we got him from the ocean?" she nodded after her mother said, "Ah sure..."

They made way in the room, she tried to wake him up as he ask her too, but she doesn't know that he was a heavy sleeper.

"Yeobo is he those kind of heavy sleeper kind of person?" her father asked.

"I think so, girl, try again, once he's awake, call us," they went out, leaving her and him in the room. She tried so many ways until she tried the last way,

"Hey I'm an alien from Mars, can you wake up?" this time, she suceedded, and he woke up. She was shock, 'Is he those like 4D person?' O.O

"You're finally awake," she said while getting up.

"Ah yeah, so is your parents back yet?"

"Hold on," she walk out of the room and called her parents and she enter back at the room with them following behind her, "They are my parents,"

"Ah, annyeonghaaeyo, erm... how can I address you both?" he asked, while looking at the two elders.

"Just call me Ahjussi and my yeobo ahjumma, that will be fine," he smile.

'He has a nice smile,' all of them thought.

"Erm, may I know what happen to me?"

"Sure son, follow us," her father lead him to the opening of their house, where one can see the view of the ocean and people on the beach playing around, "You see there? That thing floating in the middle of the wide ocean?" her father pointed at the plane wings.

"Yeah, what about that?"

"That's a plane, plane crash, you happen to be in it but you're the only survivor after the plane crash, it was a relieve that you actually was safe,"

'So that's what happen to me, hmm... I need to know more..' he thought, "So do you know my name ahjussi?"

"Precisely," a long pause, "I don't know," a disappointment for him, "I don't know who you are, but since God wants you to lost your memory, why don't you take it as a new start? A new start of your life?"

'He's right, I lost my memory but how? Sigh... I should have a new start and find back my memories if possible," he thought.

"I guess you accidentally bang your head on the rock or something hard to make you lose memory," her father said, as if was reading his mind and answering the question for him, "You wanna work?"

He look at her father, the face was showing pure looks, "Sure, erm ahjussi, I'll move out when I have enough money,"

"You can live here son," her father patted his back, "But you need to help me out during fishing,"

"Sure ahjussi!" he was happy that he can help out.

"You need to wake up early daily, at 4am,"

'4AM? WOW! That's early, but I think I can manage it' he thought, "Sure, no problem^^"

"Hye Ran-ah, you bring... erm... let's make a name for you, what about Joong? It's suits you somehow,"

'Joong? That's a little familiar,' he thought, "Ah sure! Joong will be my name then," he smile happily.

"Hye Ran ah, bring Joong out for a walk around the place can?" Hye Ran nodded and obey what her father said. Her father walk away to his room and left them both at the living room, awkwardly walking around in circles,

"Shall we make our move now?" she took all her courage to ask, avoiding his gaze.

'Why is she avoiding looking at me?' he thought, "Sure," they went out of the house and headed to the park nearby, there's the one and only one and a market, it was a really small place for that island.

"Do you want something to eat?" she asked him because her mother ask her to buy him some clothes and food.

"No thank you, you can buy for yourself," he smiled and watch her buying some snacks and went off to the boutique to get him some new clothes.

"What type of clothes you like?" she asked him and he choose several shirt and pants and she paid for it, he said he'll pay back once he got money.

"Can we go near the ocean and see?" he asked her, looking her in the eyes, but she avoided it.

"Sure, I know one place where we can nice view," they went to a place near the edge of the island and see, the view was marvelous..

"Wow, it's really beautiful, no beautiful can't describe, it's marvelous!" he smile happily at the view that he was enjoying it now.

"We should get back now," she announced, kinda making him disappointing.

"Oh..." he stood up and look her in the eyes, he went forward but she step back and avoid his gaze.

"We really should go back now Joong oppa," she said it's better for her to call him oppa so she call and he was alright with it.

"Why you always avoid my gaze?" he hold her arm tightly this time, not letting it go.

She kept quiet, "So... what's this island called?" he changed the topic and let go her hand.

"Oh, it's call nameless island,"

A/N : Ah... is it a kinda boring update? XD I'll type a better one tomorrow, this is for today... Hmm... wondering what will happen to Hyun Joong, will he get back his memory? I guess it's obvious that why Hye Ran keep on avoiding eye connection with Hyun Joong right? ahahaha! Hyun Joong is kinda a love pabo here~ XD

@hyunjoong12: hmm.. you wanna know what's happen? tune in please~ XD ahahaha XD updated already!

@all: hmm taking this chance to say that, my fiction, the one involving kara, has some voting session going on right now, so please vote, voting session will be only valid for two days then i'll close it soon ~ XD is the picture nice? ahaha anyone knows where it is? kekeke^^