My Heart Skip A Beat

Since I Found You

He was feeling heavy, totally heavy in his head, he was in his dreamland, seeing himself inside the water, floating and floating until someone brought him back to their family, it was a dream of his.

She was staring at him, wondering when can he wake up...

"Omma, he's been in this state for almost two weeks, when can he wake up?" she asked her mother who was cleaning his body.

"I don't know dear, it's up to him to wake up,"

"Araso..." her mother left, she was staring at him, as usual, that's what she does daily... she realize how handsome he was, how good looking he was... everything of him, just by his looks, was great! He was like a perfect statue craved by a well skill person. Suddenly, his eyes was slowly moving, slowly opening. She hurriedly ran out of the room, scaring that she might scare him.

He open his eyes, looking around, 'Where is this place?' he asked himself softly.

He finally got use to the surroundings and slowly stood up and seat on the bed, looking around, 'What am I doing here? Who am I? Where am I? What place is this?" He kept asking himself so many questions. Looking around, the room that he was in, the ceiling wasn't bricks or plaster ceiling, the ceiling was just made of hay and bamboos... The walls of the room was made of bamboo too, so was the flooring. Everything in the room was just... one word to describe, 'outdated' or poor...

Yes, indeed the family he was in right now was a poor family, they just fish for a living. He slowly lay his leg down, trying to put his feet on the ground and start walking but when he was able to stood up, he saw someone there, no he didn't see... he feel a living presence in the around the room.

"Who's there?" he looked at the edge of the door, indeed there was someone there, she was there, hiding from him but it fail. She slowly walk out and faces him, she was wearing a dress, not really high class but it looks great on her.

'Maybe I could ask her who I am,' he said in his mind, "Erm, may I know who I am?"

She was in a shock, 'This person actually loses his memory?' she asked herself in disbelieve, "I don't know too,"

"Oh..." he's disappointed, "So how do you find me?"

"Erm my mother and father found you floating on the sea, so they got you back,"

'Me floating on the sea? That's so familiar, like in my dream, so.... it's real?' he wonders, "Do you know my name?"

"Of course no," she chuckled at his silliness, wondering that if he really lost his memory, did he lose his logical mind of thinking?

"Ah... Can I somehow talk to your parents?" he tried to stood up but he fell back, she quickly went to him and slowly putting him back to the bed,

"I get them for you once they get back from the market nearby, they'll be back soon, in an hour, have some rest," she placed the blanket over him and turn around.

He held her hand back and let it go immediately, realizing she was a little uncomfortable and shock of his action, "Gomawoyo," he said.

"It's okay, I'm always at home, my parents doesn't let me go out, saying it was dangerous outside, I'll wake you up when my parents is back," she smiled and left.

'Wow this girl is something, her smile is so warm, my heart is always pounding, what's wrong? Argh! Who am I? What happen to me? Why am I here? What's going on?' his head start to pain and he finally fall back asleep.

She on the other hand, walk out the room, holding onto her hand while touching her face, 'Stop burning hot, what's wrong? Why is my heart pounding so fast when he hold onto my hand? Argh! This feeling is so new to me! What am I having? GAH!' she was frustrated so she plan to find Minho, since he was only next door.

*knock knock

"Ah Hye Ran-ah, why you find me for?" he smile brightly at the sight of seeing her, visiting him was the thing he always wanted her to do as she was his crush since young.

"I need to talk to someone,"

"Oh, come on in! Appa and omma aren't home, they're out at the sea," he pointed at two figures at the sea who was sailing towards the ocean, "What would you like? Tea or just water?"

"Water will do oppa," she sat down on the edge of the house, which was open-air, facing towards the ocean.

Awhile later, "Here you go," he passes her the cup of drink and sat next to her, "So what you wanna talk?"

"Erm I'm having this feeling, it's kinda weird and new to me, I don't know what to do oppa," she gave her drink a sip.

"What feeling? Ah... Falling in love with someone?" he .

"I don't know...."

o.O don't know? he thought, "What you feel when you're with him?"

"Well, when he touches me, I feel my heart skip a beat, my heart was pounding faster and my face was hot after he touches me," she was blushing when she said, he felt jealous.

"Oh..." they went into silence...

A/N: It's kinda short, because I'm sleepy now~ So... I'll update a very very long chapter tomorrow when I'm not sleepy^^ anyways, thanks for subscribing and commenting.. As usual, comments are wanted so please comment... so silent readers please, please really really do comment, I would really love them, thank you ^^